Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Miscellaneous Threads
Random Comments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OhNoesItsMiho

Unbeatable Lover

9,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:54 pm
*HEAVY BREATHING* I had a blast at Sugoicon this year and I'm already thinking of MORE cosplays! I'm actually working on KiKi's hair bow. I wanna remake the Sgt Keroro outfit and try for Radical Edward. >3< Must. Save. Up. Money! The holidays are just around the corner so I'll just buy more fabric as a gift to myself >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:24 pm
Anybod looking for an energetic, "Protagonistic" mentalitied character/person to RP with, I'm game, add me and mention you're from the guild, and would like to RP with me sometime.  

K-Lucky1

Pure-hearted Traveler

10,250 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Noble Shade 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:37 pm
AwkwardGentleman of HD
Anybod looking for an energetic, "Protagonistic" mentalitied character/person to RP with, I'm game, add me and mention you're from the guild, and would like to RP with me sometime.

Hi AwkwardGentleman, I'm going to start a poll thread in the Fanfiaction and Manga writing Sub Forum about RPG's Make sure to vote in it and repost your interest in RPG's. Also please mention what type and series if it's based on one that you wish to help start. From their we can see how much interest their will be in RPG's. I will post the idea in my next Guild wide Announcement as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:04 pm
smithers456
AwkwardGentleman of HD

Hi AwkwardGentleman, I'm going to start a poll thread in the Fanfiaction and Manga writing Sub Forum about RPG's Make sure to vote in it and repost your interest in RPG's. Also please mention what type and series if it's based on one that you wish to help start. From their we can see how much interest their will be in RPG's. I will post the idea in my next Guild wide Announcement as well.

Role Play, not RPG... Lol  

K-Lucky1

Pure-hearted Traveler

10,250 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Noble Shade 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:08 pm
AwkwardGentleman of HD
smithers456
AwkwardGentleman of HD

Interesting, I usually treat both as similar things. Just the same if you are interested in playing a RPG let me know. Just curious would this be two cosplayers acting out scenes from a series in real life? Back in the 1970's and 1980's Role Players would act out a Dungeon and Dragons game in real life.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:54 pm
smithers456
AwkwardGentleman of HD
smithers456
AwkwardGentleman of HD

Interesting, I usually treat both as similar things. Just the same if you are interested in playing a RPG let me know. Just curious would this be two cosplayers acting out scenes from a series in real life? Back in the 1970's and 1980's Role Players would act out a Dungeon and Dragons game in real life.

Interesting fact, thanks! And half right, I mean I could go off scenes from a movie/series, but I do more "Improv" Roleplay, bounce off each other and see how the story goes.  

K-Lucky1

Pure-hearted Traveler

10,250 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Noble Shade 100

K-Lucky1

Pure-hearted Traveler

10,250 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:56 pm
AwkwardGentleman of HD
smithers456
AwkwardGentleman of HD
smithers456
AwkwardGentleman of HD

Interesting fact, thanks! And half right, I mean I could go off scenes from a movie/series, but I do more "Improv" Roleplay, bounce off each other and see how the story goes.

Also, not IRL (at least not that I've tried... XD) but here on Towns 2.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:16 pm
hiii
i just joined not sure where else to post xd
whuss good with everyoneee  

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:00 pm
Snort Like A Pig
hiii
i just joined not sure where else to post xd
whuss good with everyoneee

Hi Soka,

I'm Ron (Smithers456) the Vice Captain of this wonderful guild. Checking out your introduction I can suggest a few places that you can post in.

1. Midwest Conventions Sub Forum - Their is already one thread their about Anime Central (acen). You can either post in that thread or start your own thread about the Convention and let all of us know of your experiences that you have had at them. (Usually I don't like duplicate threads but I will make an exception for you because this is a con that I really want to go to). If you start a new thread make sure that you add to it the current acen website, and the date of the next one. Also their are other cons in the midwest that you can read about.

2. Anime, Manga, and Video Game Discussion Sub Forum - I've started a lot of official dedicated threads to different series. Check them out and post in a thread or threads that you are also a fan of. Also feel free to either suggest a new series thread that you would like to see or start one yourself. I've put a lot of hard work in the threads in this Sub Forum. I have added specific info about the series in some of them and even photos that I've taken of cosplayers over the years of cosplayers who are related to the series in the thread. Have fun looking the threads over. If you post in one their is a chance that you may find a fan of the same series. One of my favorite is Sailor Moon, smile

3. Miscellaneous Sub Forum - You could start a thread their about most anything. If you like certain kinds of Japanese food like Pocky (Who doesn't like Pocky) or other foods you could start a thread about food.

I hope that this gives you some ideas of where to post and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me. I'm always happy to help out our Guild Members  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:22 pm
CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES. xd

that should be random enough, I think.  

OnsenMark

Crew

Noble Raider

12,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Miscellaneous Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7