Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:00 pm
Serrenedy sighed as she entered. "It'd be so much more convientent if I were...smaller. She shrugged.

Belladonna looked at her strangly. "Four feet isn't tall" She murmered to herslef-wondering slightly what kind of crazy school she'd managed to get into.

Serrenedy giggled agian. "You ARE a silly" Belladonna growled.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:07 pm
✖__________________________________________________________✖
✖_____________________________________________________________ ✖

[ Alicia Joy Johnson ]
User Image

Alicia giggled as she watched Belladonna stare at Serrenedy strangely. The limo's door closed and the driver went back to his position. Slowly the limo left the landing area and was soon in a city. Ali kept her eyes locked on all the city's lights, she loved how the lights glowed inthe dark night. As the limo kept on driving, they seemed to see less and less of buildings and cars and where beginning to see fields and trees. "Huh." Ali said sinkig back in her seat. " It's a shame the school isn't as close to the city as I would like it to be." A small pout forming on her lips. Finally the limo came to a stop and the door opened. " Welcome to your new home, ladies." the driver said.

((Edit
I gotta go, you guys can run free at the momment. ^-^))

[Just Call Me " Ali "]

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:13 pm
Mallory Rae

Mallory cast a glare over at Belladonna, the smokey grey around her eyes only highlighting the anger. She then made a huffing sound and turned back to the group. "Anyone know what roomates we have? Or what our dorms look like?" Each color in the limo reflected in her eyes, and she hadn't even changed to their normal color. She was just so excited, so they changed on their own. Mallory had high hopes that their rooms would be perfect and that they would be allowed to do whatever they pleased with them. After Ali spoke she glanced out the window and her shimmery lips drooped once more. "Your right- it is a shame. But I don't mind the nature." A giggle left her lips since she obviously liked the outdoors due to her species. Although being closer to the city would allow more fun.

In my field of paper flowers,
and candy clouds of lullaby,
I lie inside myself for hours,
and watch my purple sky fly over me ..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:16 pm
Sadie shrugged, "I don't care about the rooms, I care about the boys!" She giggled, in a hush tone. Se winked at the girls and looked out the dark tinted window. The nightlife of the city would've been great, but there was always weekends.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:45 am
Dana's eyes grew. It was amazing, all the sights! The city was beautiful. But then fields started coming into veiw, and more trees were around. Then we stopped. Dana looked up at the school. "Wow!" she exclaimed. Its beautiful.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:18 am
"I hope we do get roomates" Both Belladonna and Serrenedy murmered. Bella looked in horror that she'd had the same idea, Serrenedy squealed

"OH-maybe we'll be roomate-it'l be SO cool if we can braid each other's hair, and wake each other up, and help each other get dressed..."She went on like that

"I hope I get any possible roomate other then her" Belladonna amended  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:24 am
✖_____________________________________________________________✖

User Image Dylan Johnson

Dylan walked around the dorm hall, looking for his brother's room. "Let's see...it was 4I...and that's right...here!" He pushed the door open and entered the room. " Ever heard of knocking?" Adrian glared. Dylan ignored the question, " Where are the girls-- I mean everybody else?" Adrian shrugged, " They're not here yet." Adrian placed the suitcases containing his clothes next to his bed, which he had just finished setting the covers and pillows on. Dylan walked over to the window, " Oh look! They're here!" He exclaimed watching as a sleek black limo stopped infront of the campus. " Let's go." he pulled his brother by the collar and hurried outside.

They reached the outside and Dylan let go of his brother's collar. Adrian ajusted his collar and glared at his brother, " You couldn't wait until you met them inside?" Dylan turned and grinned at Adrian " Oh, Adrian, I wanted to greet these ladies properly, that's what mother always told us." Adrian rolled his eyes and shove his hands in his pockets. The two borthers stood there, waiting for the girls to come out of the limo.

Adrian Johnson User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:33 am
Sadie stepped out first, face to face with a beautiful blonde boy. "Well, Hello there. I'm Sadie," She smiled, not noticing the other boy. She wouldn't wast anytime. She stepped away from the limo door to let the rest of the girls out, but kept her eyes locked on the boy.  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:35 am
Dana saw the two VERY handsome men standing outside the limo. She jumped out to meet them. "Hi, I'm Dana." Dana knew they were vampires.
She very slyly scooted away so the rest of the girls could get out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:40 am

User Image Dylan Johnson

Dylan looked down at the girl infront of him and smiled. He reached for her hand and gave it a light kiss, " Hello, Sadie. I'm Dylan. Nice to meet you," He straightend and looked at the girl, still holding her hand. She saw another girl jump out of the limo but he didn't pay much attention to her. Adrian stared at his brother and Sadie and rolled his eyes. He turned over to Dana, " I'm Adrian, that's my brother Dylan," He looked around her, toward the limo, " Is Ali in there?"

Adrian Johnson User Image

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:43 am
"Ali?" Dana questioned. "Are you her brothers?" Dana was in astounishment. "Yea shes in there." She peeked her head throughthe door. "Ali, someones here to see you!" then she went back to where she was.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:47 am
Sadie blushed lightly at the kiss, and pushed a lock of hair from her face, exposing it. She smiled and looked at the other boy, Adrian, and her friends. She immediately turned her eyes back to Dylan, 'Very nice to meet you, also." She smiled a bit bigger.  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:53 am

[ Alicia Joy Johnson ]
User Image

" Ali, someone's out here to see you!" Alicia tilted her head as she heard Dana call her. " What?" She whispered. Alicia stepped out of the limo and jumped a bit as she saw her brothers. " What are you guys doing here!" Adrian smirked, " Yeah, it's nice to see you too." He turned back to Dana, "Yeah, we're her brothers, only two years in difference."

[Adrian Johnson] User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:53 am
((you messed up and put dylan instead of Adrian)) Dana pulled Ali twords her so they could have a conversation without anyone listening.. "you never told me your brothers were this hot!" she exclaimed  

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:04 am
{{And I posted a reply before your last post in case you didn't see. :3}}  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff