Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Let's hear you say I love you~ (Romance) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count!
  Here!
  +1
  Poll whore <3
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:35 pm
User Image

.::Xiaowen ::.Yuki~

Xiaowen flashed some anger at both guys - Zack and Andrew. "I really don't care if you have excuses! Don't mess with my sister!" Xiaowen shuffled his feet, his anger fading away and replaced with a moping sorrow. He seemed sad about everything now; he was sad that his sister was cavorting with guys like them.

"Mei, you really shouldn't hang around guys. They can get really nasty, you know. And you're too innocent!" Xiaowen muttered.

~ emo ~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:48 pm
User Image

::~ Mei "Momo"Yuki |||

Mei blushed crimson and said, "Nii-sama! I can take care of myself! Please, Xiao-kun... You don't need to always watch over me and look after me... and why do you always insult my choice of friends? And I'm so not cavorting or anything of the sort! I just met them! Please, nii-sama... Just let me have some freedom!"

Mei blinked her eyes pleadingly at her brother, but seeing him sad quickly sapped her courage to defy him. But... then she looked over at Andrew and her lips pursed in determination; she decided that this time, she would spite her brother.

She gave Andrew another hug, to prove that she wasn't afraid of defying her brother. She wrapped her arms around Andrew, and hugged him tight, breathing in his scent.

Sing and dance like no one is watching...
Take a breath and try your best to excel.
Show off your unique sense of style.
Smile!

~ heart ~

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo what if I have an obsession over him~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo what if I hate him with a burning passion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt just comes with life... Ίove and ɦate

ʐack ʄuyu ≦ Λndrew Ӄenji

What are you going to do about it? Zack's voice was cold, the sadtistic look never left his eyes or his face; a low purr passed his lips. Cause it looks like there's nothing you can do about it. The corners of his mouth twitched upwards, into a small smirk of delight; it wasn't his fault he was like this, or acted like this; he couldn't help it! That and it looks like she doesn't care. He shine passed in his eyes, but it quickly turned dark when the girl hugged his Andrew.

Andrew sighed softly, he wasn't going to get in the way of this, he didn't mind, that and it seemed Zack had it under control; he always did it seemed. Being protective is one thing, but being over-protective is another. He whispered softly, he was sure no one heard him and that didn't bug him at all. When Mei's arms went around him he couldn't help but blush, but he hugged her back softly; his dark eyes moved down to the ground though.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:07 pm
User Image

₮he name is
ąяø------
Ї may act like aбάđ 䧧------------
Ănd act like aКЇηĝ --------------------------
฿ut by the end of theÐåў -------------------------------

ϊ just might be your Кηϊĝħ₮

I wont miss it though. He said softly, he stopped after a moment, turning around on his heel. Well that wasn't fair! A pout passed his lips, before he crossed his arms into the pout; a sigh as he moved over to where she was, his topaz eyes round.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:10 pm
User Image

Xiaowen glared at both Zack and Andrew, respectively. He made sure to glare at each of them for a considerable amount of time. Then, Momo hugged Andrew!

Xiaowen fumed to himself silently, but outside, he put on a face of intense sadness, and disappointment.

He said, "I'm disappointed in you, Momo-chan. I thought you could make good decisions, but no. You obviously can't. You are being repulsively flirtatious and downright naughty and immature! And you!" Xiaowen pointed accusingly at Andrew. Xiaowen's gray eyes were bleak and melancholy as ever. "How dare you return Momo's hug? When obviously, you're some sort of pervert! And you too!" Xiaowen turned his icy, sad gaze to Zack.

~ emo ~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:13 pm
User Image

Mei blushed when Andrew returned her embrace; she loved the feeling. She had never hugged a guy like this before. And strangely, it felt great!

She felt more independent now, making her own decisions, even if they annoyed her brother. When it all came down to it, Mei loved her brother...but he could be really over-protective. She just wished he would leave her alone sometimes.

Then, Xiaowen said, ""I'm disappointed in you, Momo-chan. I thought you could make good decisions, but no. You obviously can't. You are being repulsively flirtatious and downright naughty and immature!" The hurt could be seen in Mei's eyes. She let go of Andrew slowly, but obviously regretfully.

She timidly bowed her head a bit to look at the ground, which was much unlike her usual nature.

Smile!

~ heart ~

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

ʐack ʄuyu ≦ Λndrew Ӄenji

Zack smirked softly, it was fun making others upset at the simplest things, he couldn't help it though. That's not how you act like a big brother. His arm moved away from Andrew's waist, and then raised to Xiaowen's face, like he was going to hit him; his dark red eyes shinned as he put it on the side of his face, turning it to the right, softly. Your acting like your god and we need to kiss the ground where you stand. Quickly his hand moved away, with a small, yet hard push to the side of the head. Guess what.... He paused for a moment, the smirk growing on his pale face. I'm gay

Andrew frowned softly, he left his arms around her shoulders when she pulled away, he knew that she didn't want to be bossed around like this; he just wished he could have helped her more. Me a pervert? A cold laugh passed his lips, Has to be the funniest thing I've heard all day! A small smile played at the side of his lips, he was acting more like his older brother; he hated that. It's called being friends, ever heard of that?

((I know I said he's bi, but I couldn't help myself XD They just don't know he is yet.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:25 pm
User Image

Xiaowen froze for a moment, as Zack looked like he was about to slap him. Xiaowen kind of hoped Zack would; the pain of a slap was just what Xiaowen needed. After all, he loved any painful feeling; the feeling of a slice across the skin was a stinging, but exciting thing. And the burning feeling of a slap would be delightful...and de-stressing as well. After all, right now Xiaowen was pretty stressed out, what with his sister disobeying him and all.

When Mei drew away from Andrew, Xiaowen felt pretty triumphant, but he kept the same depressed facial expression. Smiles just didn't come easily anymore.

But Xiaowen glared at Andrew...again. And then Zack. He went back and forth.

~ emo ~

((That's okay. XD Hehe, it was awesome how he was just like "I'm gay" so simply and openly, LOL. It must be an awesomely accepting school YAY. <3 Our school is fairly accepting. XD Lots of GSA members, but some people are homophobic. sad ))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:34 pm
User Image

Mei was happy that Andrew left his arms around her; it gave her comfort, and restored some of her strength. She said, "Yeah, nii-sama, can't I just hug my friends? I mean, you don't yell at me when I hug you, now do you?" Then, Mei, turned to Zack. His sadistic voice when he said "you're acting like you're god" made her shiver. She never thought of her brother acting so bad as to act like god; he was just totally over-protective...and strict about things. And, he made her feel bad really easily, what with his gloomy disposition and all.

Smile!

~ heart ~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

ʐack ʄuyu ≦ Λndrew Ӄenji

Your face my freeze like that. Zack growled at him, he hated it when people stared at him, it was bad when they stared at your hair and eye color, but worse when they stared at you because they had issues. It's not like we have done anything to put anyone in harm!

Zack, calm down, just breath. His dark blue eyes moved to the left to look at his friend, he seemed angry and that worried him. Remember what we talked about with your anger, how your in more control when your calm. He whispered to him, his eyes moved back to the other teen boy.

((Lol he just likes to point it out sometimes XD They are? D: My school only has issues with Bi people, cause they say you can't be straight and then gay... >.> ))  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:58 pm
User Image

Mei could not believe she was doing this, but she decided that she had to defend herself and her choices. And, she had to defend others as well.

"Xiao-kun! You have to let me choose my friends; you can't make me follow your wishes all the time! And stop glaring at Andrew and Zack. They don't deserve it," Mei said loudly. "And I don't blame Zack for acting like that; he's probably just annoyed with you."

Then, Mei felt a pang of guilt again. She knew that what she said would hurt Xiaowen, and he was hurt inside enough as it was.

Smile!

~ heart ~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:01 pm
User Image

Xiaowen gave Mei a sad look again, like he was pitying her and disappointed in her.

Then, he turned his attention to Zack and Andrew with more glaring. To Zack, he said, "I don't care if you're gay or not. You're perverted either way; you would just be perverted towards guys, yes? Momo will not be influenced by the likes of you. And you." Xiaowen turned to talk to Andrew, "Whether or not you claim to be a real perv, I still have my suspicions. And even if you're not, you hang out with him."

"Him" being Zack. And "Zack" being a sadistic person. And therefore "a bad crowd."

~ emo ~

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:11 pm
((I'll reply after I am done eating, I will post a profile comment when I am ready to post.))

Will be edited when I am ready to post~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:34 pm
((Okay. I gotta go soon... sad ))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:41 am
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being quiet can be a good thing♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being able to hide in the shadows without others seeing you♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Knowing what is happening before other people. ♥

"Yeah yeah i know but dont get mad at me if i happen to call you Blondie because ill tell you now that if that ever happens i forgot the promise."She said pointing at him.She looked away trying not to laugh at his pout."Well thats what happens when you get caught in the moment."She looked inside her bag."I so got to organize this bag."She said to herself in a low wisper.She drops her bag on the floor and a frown appears on her face."I just remebered."She turned her gaze to Aro still frowning."I left my keys inside the house."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥But it can be a bad thing♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♥Not being seen by others
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxForgotten  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out