Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Favorite Naruto Scene *POSSIBLE SPOILERS!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My favorite part was...
a hilarious scene!
13%
 13%  [ 20 ]
so sad it made me cry ;(
15%
 15%  [ 23 ]
a super cool scene with my favorite character ^_^
35%
 35%  [ 53 ]
every single part of Naruto... O_o
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
gold!
6%
 6%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 151

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:46 pm
The Foxx of Black Magic
Hinata Vrs Neji!
"I..................wil not....................take back................my words.................................that is.........................aslo my ..................ninja way.................."
That was such a good part since Hinata went all out. ^_^

Poor Hinata, she really got herself messed up though... sad

I was afraid she'd die on us! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:49 pm
ninja I like the intense battles! ninja  

Nolfros

Dangerous Wolf

12,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hahahasddsaowned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:56 am
...my favorite scene.. will always be Sasuke and Naruto fighting Haku. Firstly, its the first time Sasuke uses his Sharingan^^
Secondly, and more importantly, is the 'death' scene. *sniffs* i cry every time i see it... poor Sasuke... taking all those needles...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:34 am
Well. This is a really hard choice because I'd like the anime all throughout. But I'd like the Kissing part of Naruto and Sasuke. That was funny. but there were other parts I'd liked too.  

G03NITZ

Seiryoku7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:20 pm
Rock Lee fighting Gaara............ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:47 pm
mai favorite was in eps 101 at the end when Kakashi finally show them whats under his mask......

it's another mask!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha blaugh but i also like the begining scene too when there at the ramen shop this episode was my favorite one of all! 3nodding but neways i always enjoy a really interesting battle too.  

AngelicDevil16

HappyOrangeSlice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:10 pm
when Choji died crying and then when Neji died gonk crying .....and the Kakashi thing about seeing his mouth was funny  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:42 pm
well there are a lot of favorire scenes, I like when gaara vs. rock lee, or when the group introduces themselves to kakashi, I could go on for awhile on favorite scenes.  

fantasydreamer74

shinobiwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:35 pm
hrm, let's see...
When Sasuke siad Sakura made him sick.. xd yay!!!
When Sasuke was fighting.. Orochimaru I think his name is, and he roasted his face... friggin' awesome!!!
Annd when Sasuke said he USED to hate Naruto...
Give me more time! I'll think of more! xp
Annnd, I'm new 'round Gaia... So if you can help me... please message me..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:24 pm
*spoilers perhaps?*

When Neji has his fight against Kidoumaru (Spiderman). Seeing all of Neji's moves again was awesome, especially his divination.  

FreezeFlame

GwydionAE

Antique Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:22 pm
Yeah, I have a few of "favorite" parts...

Sasuke first using his cursed seal
Gaara vs Naruto
Itachi's first appearance until Naruto and Jiraiya leave
The part directly after Naruto and Jiraiya come back until Sasuke leaves
Neji vs Kidoumaru
Naruto vs Sasuke

Ok, so those are really broad... but I guess the one moment that sticks out was ep 16, when Sasuke first gets his Sharingan and then "dies". I'm a sucker for that kinda thing. That and I'm a Sasuke fan...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:17 am
When they are trying to see Kakashi's face..........that whole ep. was awsome................ 3nodding  

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kit_Kid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:05 am
my highlight so far that i've seen has to be the Rock Lee vs. Gaara fight during the Chunnin exams, that was sooo well animated and it just rocked!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:51 pm
When Chouji fights sound and you get to see flashbacks of his past...It made me fall in love with the butterball! I LOVE YOU, CHOUJI!!!  

Nine Tailed Vixen

angelsanctus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:45 pm
Hi!

Hmm... my favourite scene is definately the last confrontation between Sasuke and Naruto. It's so emotional! Made me want to cry. (T crying T) The fight between Kimimaro vs. Suikan Rock Lee was great, because I love the action fights, because sometimes the slow strategics get a little slow. I love the episode with Kakashi and his mask. XD Great stuff.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff