Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
An Everyday Thing [O/F] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good?
  Overdone.
  Poorly done.
  Don't care.
  Well done.
  Completely original.
  Muffin.
  Poll whore.
View Results

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Zayley just laid on the basement floor for awhile. Upon remembering what she was trying to do before Mark took a tumble onto the concrete. "My Book....." Elena mumbled before pulling herself upright. She moved to quickly, soon becoming dizzy, so she sat still for a moment, until the feeling subsided. When she felt she could, she hauled herself up on her feet and walked over to the couch, picking up her book, and sitting down. "An Anthropologist on Mars, by Oliver Sacks.. Zayley read from the cover, even though she had picked the book up numerous times. She contemplated reading it, or putting it back in her bag as she sat perfectly still. .

(We were all on, or might still be on now!
and I agree, it is cute.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:21 pm
((Awh, I feel loved XD

I most certainly did not borrow it from anything, thank you, Lucifer!

I'm just very good at rambling.

However, when I was writing it, it really reminded me of a passage from a Jaqueline Wilson book that I read when I was little. There's a page where it makes rhmyes with the word white for a whole paragraph...))

Run While You Can

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:26 pm
User Image

Keek listened and rubbed the side of her face against Jacks. She put her elbows on the ground above his shoulders so that she could rest her forehead on his and look into his eyes. The girl knew she was blocking his view but she didn't care that much.

"I love it, your so bad a** you could go to a punk concert and punch some stranger in the arm." Kiki winked and folded her hands around the back of his head. She wiggled so that she lay on top of him no longer half way off.

"Can we go to a punk concert soon? You said you'd take me to one eventually. I want to mosh like a rebel." Kiki laughed loudly, knowing that if she ever got in a moss pit she's probably end up trampled to death or kidnapped or beaten to death, she was not very fight worthy.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When Keek obstructed his vision, Marcus narrowed his eyes and mockingly glared at her. When she mentioned the whole punk concert thing, Marcus thought.
"Well, that depends. Mainly on if we can actually find a punk concert. Then it's dependent on what kind of punk you want to listen to. If you want to do it the easy way, we could go Celtic Punk and go to a Dropkick Murphys concert."
Upon the mentioning of Dropkick Murphys, Marcus gained an obviously fake Irish accent, grinning at the suggestion. Marcus, still blitzed and not caring (and having a sexual attraction to Keek), placed his hands lightly on her hips, his hands wanting to travel further south. What, you couldn't blame him, he had a hot chick on him.

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:54 pm
User Image

"Yeah, they sound terrific."
Kiki tilted her head slightly and laughed. She thought a moment before deciding on what she wanted. Normally she would know right away, but in the state she was a little slower on the update. She shifted slightly becoming more comfortable.

"We could go to Chicago. It's only like a four hour drive."
She was very interested in Chicago, out of all of the cites she had ever been to it was her favorite. There was just so much to do and so much going on, but no pressure to do anything if you didn't want to. Kind of like this town but on steroids.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:40 pm
Marcus thought on Kiki's suggestion. Yeah, that was doable...
"Alright, sure, next time the Murphys are in Chicago I'll go take you to see them. Then we could go mosh and fcuk some people up."
Marcus closed his eyes, enjoying the pleasant buzzing in his head. Well, he found it pleasant. It felt like a billion of those vibrating block sanders were working around his skull, and he found it an enjoyable sensation.

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:03 pm
User Image

Keek watched as Jack's eyes closed and she smiled, he was always so nice to her, it was strange how she had never found a way to dislike him like a lot of other people did. But to her, Jack was more than just a friend he was a stable male figure in her life. Like Reed and Chris, she needed all of them more than they probably knew. She had meet Jack freshman year, a year after her mom died and ten months after she meet Reed. He didn't like her as much at first, but after a couple weeks they became as close as they are now. Kiki Just has the power to bring people into her life like that.

"Promise?" Keek whispered and scooted down a little so that she could rest her head softly on Jack's neck. She put her arms up over his shoulders and closed her eyes enjoying the sound of his breathing and the hearth thumping evenly in his chest.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:11 pm
Marcus smiled as Keek scooted down a little bit, resting her head on his neck. This right here was utter peace and serenity, calm and tranquility. And to think, at first Marcus had thought she was an overly-emotional freak of nature. That in turn led Marcus' mind to Elena. Could she be different than what Marcus thought, too? Marcus pondered these things for a little bit before answering Keek's question.
"Hmm? Oh, yeah. I promise."

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:43 pm
User Image

"You're the best Jack. I love you."
She picked her head up to kiss his neck before laying it back down and closing her eyes. She had gotten a promise, and now she would make sure he kept it. It was more about the road trip aspect for her. Keek loved a good migration to a better location. And now that she had her new mini van, it would be Epic!

"You are the most gentleman like pot head I know." She chuckled and put a hand on his upper arm, running it up to the spot where his neck became his head and back down again a few times. He just like every other person she knew intrigued her exponentially more often than not, and she had trouble keeping her hands off.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:25 pm
Marcus smirked at Keek's comment on being a gentleman, taking it as an incredible compliment.
"Well, you know me. I like to defy expectations."
Marcus began scratching Keek's head again, doing a mixture of dozing off intensely and tripping out on the lights that appeared when he closed his eyes. It didn't even enter his mind that they looked like a couple. But that's what entered the mind of a few people passing, most regrettably a few people from their school.

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:12 am
User Image

Keek let her eyes close and was about step out of this world into her dream world when she heard chatter and foot steps not to far away. Slowly she raised her head and saw a group of four kids from their school walking by and not even pretending not to notice the two on the grass. Keek smiled and laid her head back down not caring what they had decided about her. Before they had completely passed she kissed the hollow of Jack's neck, the closest thing to her mouth. Once they where out of sight she laughed.

"Oh, I think you just defied a few expectations." Kiki teased then raised a hand to run up the side of his face into his hair and back down. Her eyes closed again and sleep drifted over her. It was not the first time she had passed out while chilling with Jack, he was just so comforting and sweet and sharing with his drugs, that she felt comfortable enough around him to do just about anything.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Elena sat still for a few minutes before deciding that trying to read the book would be futile at the current moment. So, she put it back into her bag. That was when she heard the commotion from the kitchen. Curious as to what it might be, she stood up, ignoring the spinning sensation, and made her way to the stairs. Taking them one step at a time, she made her way to the top, and open the door that led to the rest of Reed's house. When she found the kitchen, she was suprised to see Chris there. That was when she realized that he and Keek left the basement while Marcus was demanding her to relenquish her amaretto.
Zayley noticed that Keek was no longer with him.
"Hey, Chris, Where did Keek go?....." She asked while examining what he was doing. "Are you trying to cook something?.. She asked, noticing the mixing bowl and whisk he held. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:18 pm
User Image

C h r i s t o p h e r

I Need To Be Myself // I Can't Be No-One Else
I'm Feeling Supersonic // Give Me Gin And Tonic
You Could Have It All, But How Much Do You Want It?...

'Cos My Friend Said He'd Take You Home // He Sits In A Corner All Alone
He Lives Under A Waterfall // Nobody Can See Him
Nobody Can Ever Hear Him Call...

S u p e r s o n i c

User Image

User Image

Chris jumped slightly as he heard Zayley's voice ring through the kitchen. He had completely forgotten she was present.

"Hiiiiiii!" he trilled joyfully, tipping the thick batter into an empty cake tin and carrying it to the oven.

"... Where did Keek go?..."

As he slid the tin onto the top shelf and slammed the oven door shut a little more enthusiastically than he meant to, Chris realised Zayley wanted to maintain a conversation with him. He picked up the bottle, which was considerably lighter than it was half an hour previously, and swallowed a huge mouthful, beaming at her. He no longer felt the burning taste of the liquer as it slid down his throat.

"Are you trying to cook something?"

"Yes, I am," he answered happily, leaning back on the counter. As he spoke, there was a definite slur to his voice. "I'm baking a cake, and f**k it, it is going to be f**king delicious." As he took another swig, emptying the bottle, he gazed at Zayley, his blue-grey eyes slightly unfocused. "You don't want a cake too, do you? I'm, like, not a factory, I don't work to demand, but if you ask nicely, and I could, like, make it with Jack Daniels instead of rum..." Chris was vaguely aware that he was rambling, but this didn't peturb him; everything he had to say at that moment was vitally important.

"I could bake a massive cake, and we could have sex on top of it," he added, grinning stupidly at his own joke. He paused for a moment, then lifted his arms into the air in mock hallelujah.

"FOR I, CHRISTOPHER WHITE, AM THE KING OF ALL CAKES AND ASSORTED SWEET PASTRIES!" Chris announced grandly, addressing an invisible audience. His eyes were shining. "Go and tell the others to assemble on the lawn and prepare for the coronation! ALL SHALL KNEEL!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Zayley was a taken aback by Chris' strong enthusiam and giddy mood. As he took a drink from the previously closed rum bottle, she realized how much was gone. Whether or not it was consumed, or poured into a cake, it wasn't that good, for it seemed that it was most likely consumed.. "How much of that bottle did you drink, Chris?....." She asked, aware of his slurring of words. "Oh, and we might want to see how the first cake turns out before you start making more. Just to be clear, I'm not doubting your abilities, I'm just worried how it will turn out since it was made while you were in-...in-...well, drunk.. She said, unable to find the fancier words that she knew. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head when he went on about massive cakes and having sex on top of them. Then him proclaiming himself king of the pastries. She reached out to grab the nearly empty bottle. "Um...okay...., I think it's time you're cut off. No offense....I've just never seen you like this.... She said, concerned. Maybe she shouldn't have brought all the alcohol after all..

(Run While You Can, that has to be my most favorite post out of all the rp's I've been in. Absolutely hilarious! rofl )

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:44 pm
User Image

C h r i s t o p h e r

I Need To Be Myself // I Can't Be No-One Else
I'm Feeling Supersonic // Give Me Gin And Tonic
You Could Have It All, But How Much Do You Want It?...

'Cos My Friend Said He'd Take You Home // He Sits In A Corner All Alone
He Lives Under A Waterfall // Nobody Can See Him
Nobody Can Ever Hear Him Call...

S u p e r s o n i c

User Image

User Image

((Thank you! ^.^))

When he saw the look in Zayley's eyes, Chris felt his spirits fall slightly. It was all too familiar; he saw it practically every day, from everyone and everything that crossed his path, and it always made him feel slightly sad. Zayley's eyes showed surprise, confusion and concern, and she wasn't smiling.

"I've just never seen you like this..."

Chris realised it was this sentence that had hurt him so. This was how he was, drunk or not. He just liked to make people laugh, and he liked to let out his thoughts, two vital traits that made him who he was, yet still people just couldn't even begin to understand him - and neither, it appeared, did Zayley. However, he was far too used to the sensation to give out even the smallest sign of his disappointment. He continued to smile, lowering his arms as Zayley picked up the bottle.

"I'm fine, thank you very much - and you'd better be replacing that," he told her, walking over to her and placing one hand on his hips in a very camp way. "I'll have you know that I saved a teeny weensy ittle tiny drop speshifically for the icing." Unfortunately, the word specifically seemed to be giving him a little trouble; he toyed with the idea of repeating it several times until he could master it, but rejected this when he realised he would rather not make Zayley look any more anxious than she already did.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff