• Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:22 pm
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle

Ahahahaa. Then sock him in the gut! Or have your brother do it!

hah hah nah, I don't fight XP besides, I like some of my cards now XD

woooo!!!! i still got mine too! even though i dont have any of the new ones, i pwn u all...i pwn all my brothers.......and got 3rd place in a tournament last year!

Dummmmmmyyyyyyy... If someone took my Dark Magician then he's getting beat down! D:<

hahahah wow, that's a long 'dummy' XP LoLz Dark Magician is my best monster card ;D Dang, I had two, and there was one that I really liked, but then some kids from my church came over and got to my cards D: and they're trouble makers too XP one of them took my favorite card crying

Ahahaha. Your post is up ^^^ there. It's mixed in with mines. P;

Shoot, I got old cards too. The ORIGINALS. I can wayyyy beat'cha!!! Let's duel! Ahaha.

yeah, most of mine are the originals XD but I have some cards that I've never heard of too >.<;;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:34 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
o0dle

woooo!!!! i still got mine too! even though i dont have any of the new ones, i pwn u all...i pwn all my brothers.......and got 3rd place in a tournament last year!

Dummmmmmyyyyyyy... If someone took my Dark Magician then he's getting beat down! D:<

hahahah wow, that's a long 'dummy' XP LoLz Dark Magician is my best monster card ;D Dang, I had two, and there was one that I really liked, but then some kids from my church came over and got to my cards D: and they're trouble makers too XP one of them took my favorite card crying

Shoot, I got old cards too. The ORIGINALS. I can wayyyy beat'cha!!! Let's duel! Ahaha.

yeah, most of mine are the originals XD but I have some cards that I've never heard of too >.<;;

A true duel master knows all of his cards.. P;<

Believe in the heart of the cards! Ahahaha. I love the first season of yu-gi-oh.. Woke up early every satuday. Ahahahhahahaa.

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:52 am
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
o0dle

Believe in the heart of the cards! Ahahaha. I love the first season of yu-gi-oh.. Woke up early every satuday. Ahahahhahahaa.

LoLz I know my cards XP it's just that when I got it, I've never heard of it before XP hah hah but I do know them now, I have different strategies ;P
LoLz yeah, I know XD hah ha hthe good old times wink

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:10 am
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash

LoLz I know my cards XP it's just that when I got it, I've never heard of it before XP hah hah but I do know them now, I have different strategies ;P

Yehh. Wooh, I miss that show. Now it's dumb and too complicated. =^=

Bring back Kaiba! Lmbo.

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:49 am
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash

Bring back Kaiba! Lmbo.

hahahah you think it's too complicated?...well, actually, the thing in Yu-Gi-Oh 5d's where they Synchro-summon is weird XP
LoLz there's still the Kaiba Corp XP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:51 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367

Bring back Kaiba! Lmbo.

hahahah you think it's too complicated?...well, actually, the thing in Yu-Gi-Oh 5d's where they Synchro-summon is weird XP

Pfft, I have no idea what the new ones are about. They're dumb!

Yesss.. Kaiba and Joey. Ah, my favorites ;}

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:56 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367

Bring back Kaiba! Lmbo.

Pfft, I have no idea what the new ones are about. They're dumb!

Yesss.. Kaiba and Joey. Ah, my favorites ;}

LoLz hahahah well, it's still Yu-Gi-Oh so I watched some of them XP
LoLz yeah, they're pretty cool XP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:07 pm
I use to think carrying my Yu-gi-oh cards around with me would make me look cool.

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

justinetsab

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:35 pm
Musiic-Love
I use to think carrying my Yu-gi-oh cards around with me would make me look cool.

Ahahaha. I would keep it home. Scared I'd lose it! P;

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:17 pm
i heard in new yu gi oh they promote riding motorcycles....and i jsut got off phone with my mom cause she tellin me she comin home late, i said goodbye like 5 times but she kept telling me all this stuff to remember...like walk to my lil bros bus stop to pick him up, o crap better go right now.....  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

justinetsab

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:46 pm
Akatsuki Vash
i heard in new yu gi oh they promote riding motorcycles....and i jsut got off phone with my mom cause she tellin me she comin home late, i said goodbye like 5 times but she kept telling me all this stuff to remember...like walk to my lil bros bus stop to pick him up, o crap better go right now.....

Ahhahahaa yehh. I saw an episode of that.. DUMB.

We need to petition for it to go back to the original series!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:55 pm
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash

Ahhahahaa yehh. I saw an episode of that.. DUMB.

We need to petition for it to go back to the original series!

LoLz yeah, Yu-Gi-Oh 5d's XP it's kinda weird >.<;;
LoLz well, how? Did you see the last episode with Yugi and the gang? D:

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:53 pm
o0dle
Musiic-Love

oops my mistake; I mean carrying around my Yu-gi-oh cards thinking i was cool.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:19 pm
Musiic-Love
o0dle
Musiic-Love

my oldest bro said that before u gi oh it was pokemon, and my cousin had a holographic charizard!!!! and all the kids wanted it  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
o0dle
Musiic-Love

my oldest bro said that before u gi oh it was pokemon, and my cousin had a holographic charizard!!!! and all the kids wanted it

hahahah nice XD I have a holographic Venusaur XD and a holographic Gyarados hah hah XD  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff