Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:11 pm
Kokoro just smiled lightly at those two.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:23 pm
Zero sighed then glanced over at Kokoro."Oh,hey..."
Kura grinned then ran over to Kokoro.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:19 pm
*notices everyone in squad 7 has arrived* well hello everyone *leaps off the gate and lands* ............ *sigh* Hikari Inuzuka didn't show.......... bummer and she was suppose to be our medical nin for this mission too  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:20 pm
"Hi" Alure greated all of them, he looked up and told his senpai, "Were is that medic nin?, i hope she didnt forgot to come" he said to him, in a calmed tone...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:24 pm
apparently we got stuck with the worst of them all............ Hikari Inuzuka daughter of Kiba and Hinata Inuzuka.......... a really cold preson really the opposite of her mother....... she's like ur dad when i first met him Kokoro Uchiha  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:28 pm
Alure glanced Ryoku, he never cared for his father, he knew he had betrayed Konoha and also killed a legendary sanin, but he always shivered when they told him a cold person...

"So senpai, what are we supposed to do now?" Alure asked, it was his first anbu mission, and he was anxious and nervous...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:34 pm
well i have studied medical ninjutsu, but i don't think that'll be enough to heal any major injuries so i'll go talk to lord Hokage and assign us a new Medical Nin ASAP *teleports back to lord hokages office*
hokage: yes Ryoku
me: My lord i request that.......
hokage: that u get another M.N ( medical ninja)
me: yes
hokage: *sigh* very well Ino Yamanaka
*ino comes into the room*
ino: yes hokage-sama
hokage: go with Anbu Squad 7 on their mission
ino: *bows* as u wish.......... Ryoku-san lets go *leaves with me and returns to the gate*
me: alright Ino Yamanaka is our team medic, alright everyone lets move!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:37 pm
Alure grinned, he was happy, his first mission was about to begin, so he couldnt do anything that make it go wrong, they crossed the gates and began their journey...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:23 pm
Kokoro smiled happily at Zero "Hello Zero-kun!" she told him slightly blushing a bit but not so much that anyone could ever tell,except for her brother.She looked at Kura who ran over "hehe, You to Kura-chan!" Kokoro listened in to Alure and Ryoku's conversation. She also knew her father was a cold person but even so she knew her father cared a lot about her and Alure. She started walking out of the gate anxious for this mission.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:07 pm
me: ok everyone our mission is to go to the Village hidden in the Mountains to aquire an important document for lord hokage  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:38 pm
"Ok" Alure told him, he watched her sister blush and smiled, he always was happy when he was arround his team...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:00 pm
Kokoro looked at Ryoku "Village hidden in the mountains..." she nodded in approval at the description. Just a regular mission i see...I wonder what the document is...she thought  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:53 pm
"Senpai, I have never heard of that village, were is it?" Alure asked, he had only gone to Suna, he was inexperienced in the locations of the map of the fire country..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:20 pm
Hikari watches thoughfully as Ino and the rest of the team walk out of the gate.
"Good... they're gone."
"Hey, sis? What are you doing? I thought you were going with them?" Hikari jumped as her little brother appeared behind her.
"Oh, Makoto.... you shouldn't sneak up on people like that..." Hikari scolded. Then she ruffled his hair. "In the ninja world, when you're late.... you might as well not show up at all. So, I'm not going. Besides, they have Ino.... so is apparently better then me I guess.... Oh well. It's not like it matters to me. I have other things to do."
"Sister, how can you be so cold?" Makoto whined. Hikari jerked a little, but patted his head.
"Sometimes... it just happens that way." Then she walked away, with Shizuka on her heels toward the village gates to go and see them off. You just watch me sensei.... I'll make something good out of my life..... "Hey Ryoku... sorry I'm late, but it seems that I'm going anyway..." Hikari gives Ino a forced smile. "Oh, Yamanaka-sama.... it's been a while hasn't it?"
"I guess so Inuzuka-san." Ino forces a smile back. Hikari and Ino had always hated each other for some reason.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:06 pm
me:........... well then welcome to the team Hikari Inuzuka and to answer ur question Alure the Hidden Mountain Village is located *pulls out a map, unrolls the map* right......... here *points to the Devils Thumb Mountain Terrain* the base of Devils Thumb is where the village resides  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff