Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:16 pm
User Image
Catherine replied to Samantha:"I am glad it is a friendly ghost, at least until now. Looking for a friend? I thought ghosts cannot be seen by mortals, or immortals... but then again, i do not know that much about ghosts", she laughed. She turned to the girl that just sat down then. "I see you are trying to keep a diet? Or is it just that you are a fan of healthy food? I would love to eat barbecue again...", Catherine wandered off in thoughts, thinking about how she can now be able to drink only one type of food.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:24 pm
Sam smiled to herself. "Well I guess if you had to live a life where no one could see you then you would be pretty lonely. But thats just my guess." She opened her bag(which she happened to have with her) and pulled out a cup of tea. It was more or less a water bottle with tea in it. She took a sip and placed the bottle down on the table. "Back to guessing...My guess is that your a vampire. And I guess that your going hunting later with the werewolf thats outside..." Sam knew this because she had been in the room but Catherine didn't know that.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:35 pm
Ace scanned the crowd, his senses alight with the scents of many different species. It was true, he did age, but most deffinitely at a very slow rate. Though he appeared to be eighteen, his true age was quite a few years older. He smelt many vampires and vampire cross breeds, neither of which he liked, but in all honesty, he liked very few people in general. He spotted a table with quite a few strangers at one end, but nearly none at the other. He made his way to the table, sitting at the end away from the semi-sparkling "human" which he placed as a vampire do to her scent.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:03 pm
User ImageLydia watched as the shapeshifter took a seat on the opposite side of their table. "Excuse me, I'll be back in a minute or so.." She told the others, placing the book she made into her seat and walked over to the newcomer."Hmm, Shy? Don't worry, I don't bite, much..." She said with a small smile, teasingly of course. "Sorry if I'm intruding, you just look familiar...like I've seen you here before, but not recently.." She explained, hoping that she wasn't invading his personal space or anything.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Paper Gears

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:09 pm
"Umm hi..." Himawari said to the apparently werewolf "Whats up?"

Making friends was always seemed so strange, she totally should have brought something cool...
Like that ball of yarn that ate other balls of yarn then spat them out another color. But it was too heavy today for some weird reason and her scarfs and stuff looked alright...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:18 pm
((are you talking to my character?))  

Therealpayne

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:23 pm
Ace looked over to the girl, his eyes lightening slightly, but remained rather piercing. His face was blank and unreadable, other than the extreme tenseness in his muscles. "'Bite much?' As far as I can tell, you bite quite a bit more than you should." He said stiffly, shorting lightly. "It's fine. You might've seen me around, quite a few years ago." He explained, his eyes watching hers. "I'm Ace Darwin, and you are..?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:38 pm
User ImageLydia noticed that he was tense, no need around her, he was about as appealing as a rotting corpse to her, in the way of blood at least, so nothing really to worry about. "While that might be true, I don't hunt anything but forest creatures...deer, elk, bears..." She explained. "Oh, pardon me, I'm Lydia Bell Maguire. Flower Child of the sixties." She explained..

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:55 pm
Ace chuckled a sly, deep chuckle, looking to the table for a second, before looking back. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, miss." He said, his tone arrogant. "Watch out for any... strange smelling creatures out there, while you're hunting, alright?" He added, his tone still icy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:13 pm
User ImageLydia nodded. It was hard to get her down, being the kind of go with the flow being that she was. "Pleasure to meet you too. Oh, and don't worry. I can smell you from a ways away, and the smell you put off isn't really mouth watering. No offense, I do suppose it is a good thing, though, You never have to worry about me trying to suck your blood..Human form or animal." She said with a pleasant tone. He didn't seem to be in a good mood, or really wanting to talk to her, but he didn't ask her to leave, so she took her chances..

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:26 pm
Ace nodded, rather content with her comment. She didn't smell exactly pleasing to him either. "Oh no worries, I wasn't counting on you wanting to suck me dry." He responded rather bluntly. "You don't exactly smell.. appetizing, either." Her awkwardly good mood made him a bit less tense, but he still disliked being around strangers. However, he would hardly ever ask someone to leave after they took the chance to talk to him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:39 pm
User ImageLydia gave a small laugh. at his comment. She was sure that she probably smelled sickly sweet, from the legends and stories she had learned. "I think I did notice you a few years ago, but I was just visiting then. I dont tend to stay here for more than one year in a row, this one is an exception..." She explained to him, noticing that he wasn't as tense as a few moments ago...

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:55 pm
Ace nodded, agreeing. "I believe I did notice you before as well. Never changing faces are hard to forget." He agreed, nodding once again. "I wander about. I usually don't stay in one place for too long, but I figured I might as well try and stay this year." He explained, trying not to inhale the vampire's scent. It amazed him how humans would be drawn to their sickly sweet scent.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:16 pm
User ImageLydia smiled. "I don't stay any one place too long either" She said, the earthy scent was getting to her, so she tried her best not to breathe it in, but she supposed that she would get used to it eventually. Sometimes having an acute sense of smell wasn't such a good thing...

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:52 am
User Image
Catherine was trying to keep an eye both on the shapeshifter and on the fae that arrived, and found it was hard to do, so she just relaxed and gave up. This was supposed to be a school not a war ground after all. She said to Samantha:"I am a vampire, but i dont think i will go hunting yet. I think it is rather nice and warm here and i have always been a little too spoiled and lazy when it comes to hunting. If i could totally avoid it, i would. You dont smell human either, could you tell me what are you?", she asked, hoping the girl was not some sort of ghoul, since she was smelling rather curiously. She listened to the conversation between Lydia and shapeshifter, waiting for an answer.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff