Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] The Sound of Madness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:55 am
His eyes looked towards Kaelin, as sadness crept by. "Kaelin... Do... do you hate me...?" Liyos' voice was softened and choked with tears.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:00 am
"No, I don't hate you. I hate how you can walk around this world so freely and merely be afraid of death like some human. Maybe that potion makes you more human than you think." Kaelin said looking away. He was still very irritated and did not want to see the pain he had caused Liyos.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:03 am
Reaching out to try and touch his pet, Liyos murmured, "I don't wish to be looking like a hume. I hate every breathing moment I have to look like the ones who suppress our hopes and dreams, Kae. I'd rather be running around the grasslands of my home, feeling the air caress my fur... And having the sweet touch of my..." His voice grew lower.

"...my mate."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:16 am
Kaelin didn't move away as Liyos went to touch him. Kaelin wanted to whip around and yell at Liyos about how he said he didn't want to look like a human and yet he did. Kaelin instead bit his lip until Liyos mentioned a mate. "You have a mate?" Kaelin questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:24 am
Liyos blushed and shook his head. "No...not yet." His fur seemed to stand on end as his averted his eyes from Kaelin. "I never... wanted one until...well... until I... met you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:31 am
Kaelin's head shot up and he looked over at Liyos surprised. His 'master hadn't even known him for a day and he was saying he hadn't really wanted a mate until he had met him. "I'm back." Arare said walking back into the room. Kaelin didn't even look towards her because if Liyos was saying what he thought he was saying well Kaelin didn't know how to respond.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:34 am
Liyos pushed himself up against Kaelin, lips brushing quickly, until he realized Arare was back in the room. Blinking a few times, he backed away and coughed, before staring out towards the body again. "You... have the potion?" The words seemed to be bitter as they flew out of the lycan's mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:40 am
Kaelin was surprised once again as Liyos kissed him. Arare had stopped as soon as she entered the room a bit surprised at what she saw. "Yeah, here. What did I tell you about jumping him?" she scolded seeing the confused/appalled look on Kaelin's face.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:47 am
"I wasn't hurting him, I just kissed him. There's no harm in that." He got up and walked over to her. "Can I have it?" His paw went out to await the exchange of the potion.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:54 am
"Look at the expression on his face its soo cute, hes so confused." Arare said smiling at Kaelin who blushed furiously shaking the look from his face. Arare handed the potion to Liyos.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:34 am
The lycan wasn't in the mood to comment about anything - the words he had spoken forth to Kaelin were still on the tip of his tongue. Taking the potion, Liyos gulped it back and slowly began to regain his 'humanity,' yet his eyes seemed to be more shadowed than the previous day. Breathing a sigh of anguished relief as he felt himself become human again, Liyos murmured, "Whatever..." in an attempt to block out the embarrassment that flooded his mind. He moved towards his cross and gathered his things. "Let's leave before anything else goes wrong."

He had no sooner muttered those words as an explosion rocked the tavern.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:23 am
Kaelin gave a gasp of pain as he was thrown onto his side as the building shook. "What was that?" Arare questioned moving to Kaelin to help stabilize him as the building shook once more. Kaelin's balance was off considering his wing was injured and his wings contained a good portion of his equilibrium.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:26 am
A coarse laugh echoed through the tavern as fire blasted by the door. "Tha's right ye sneaky bastards. Run fer yer lives and pray that I won't find ye. Aiton is here to slay all those little gnattish humes." Liyos stared at the door, his pistol up and ready to shoot as the voice grew louder. "Are ye still here, ye little buggers?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:26 am
Arare's eyes widened knowing that she and Liyos were in human form and could easily be mistaken for one. "Who is that?" Kaelin questioned as he heard the footsteps grow closer.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:31 am
The glint of a cherry on a cigar shown through the doorway before a short stubby form came through. "Ah, found me some stragglers." Taking a drag of his cigar, Aiton chuckled at them, while his hands went to his belt to the little bomblings he had attached there.

"I wouldn't do that sir," Liyos growled, his fangs bared, "we aren't humes!"

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces