Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply TCG Marketplace
im giving away 10000 gaia gold Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would win at chess L from death note or shikamaro from naruto
  a L
  b shikamaru
  c dont care and wont pizza
View Results

domi_bear93

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:35 pm
There are many things I enjoy doing in my free time. I enjoy drawing. I usually draw anime because I don't think I'm very good at drawing regular people. Everyone else says I'm really good at people but that's not my opinion at all. I also like painting when I can get my hands on paint. I painted my aunts wedding present a couple years ago. It was a picture of a precious moments bride and groom with there names and wedding date underneath on a banner. I also enjoy being in plays and musicals at my school. Acting is one of my passions. I enjoy being on stage because when I'm there I get to be someone else other than me. I enjoy being me but I also enjoy being someone else for a change. Another thing I enjoy doing is sing and dancing with my sister. Once me and my sister are alone watch out the music stars blasting and we break out our craziest dance moves. Its absolutely amazing. We make up random dances that go with the lyrics to some of our favorite songs. It's the most fun we have when were alone. And it helps mine and my sisters already close relationship grow even closer. There are more things I enjoy doing but I think I've already written enough and I don't want to make you have to sit there and read about my interests d:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:00 am
I usually surf the net- facebook and gaia. If im not allowed its either that i will draw or read some books. If im lazy to do those- DAYDREAMING! blaugh  

Sefuku

Hesitant Muse

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:47 am
I like to read to pass the time. I also do some creative writing whenever I'm in the mood but I mostly just read. Listening to some music isn't bad either...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:32 am
ahmm...watching girls dance in clubs  

-chibi_cuty-

Max12183

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:43 pm
my favourite past-time is reading and admiring nature  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:30 pm
reading manga and studding the way it was drawn then drawing and improving my skills and learning the skills of the artist.  

Hari-Nightbane

4,000 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

LeapFroggish

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:29 pm
Lets see

my fav pastime is education/reading

i like reading because it helps education and social skills
i have a reading level of a 203 words A MINUTE!
my favorite book is eleven, even though it isnt high to my reading level
my favorite series of books are Goosebumps
i may have a high level of reading but my taste in books are sort of childish  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:57 pm
Well, of all my favorite past time, i wuld say my most favorite was hanging out wth my old friends ^^, back when I was living in Indonesia I used 2 always hang out wth my friends, I wuld play soccer every momment of the day wth them, play video games, cards, and more...I miss my old friends crying hope I see em again =( Well tht was my favorite past time hanging out wth my friends ^^ Probably the best time of my life =/  

Xx_SilverBlaze_xX

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kasyne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:08 pm
Whenever, I get the time, I enjoy trying to cook (although I'm not the best at it..yet..haha..I actually caught a couple of things on fire. razz ), reading books, and doing other random silly things. I also like to go to my backyard and sit as I listen to things around me (birds, wind, bugs, etc.). It's like a time of reflection and meditation for me. It's actually very relaxing. haha. My most favorite thing to do is chase squirrels with my dog. There's 5 squirrels that usually come to my backyard during the spring, summer, and fall seasons that I feed nuts and bread too. It's fun getting to play with them. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:40 am
in my past time i will read manga like 1/2 prince fruit basket and etc. i will watch many anime i can get on my sites i go to. by the end of the year i wounld have watch or read about 300 chapters of manga and 200 anime  

dmbstmbs

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubstituteReaper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:33 am
My faveriote passtime thing to do is to catch up with all the things i missed, like shows, movies, manga, and ext.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:39 am
i mostly like 2 read manga (such as gurenn lagann) because that's how i came to learn of gaia ( a friend saw me reading .hack and told me about gaia). GO TEAM GURENN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

izurulr

elizabethtomboy

6,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:01 am
unknown-persona
what is your favoret pass time i will aword the person who tells me something enteresting about it and what you like to do in your free time but if you are volger i will report you so please do say something bad or meaqn or discrimanating about your self or someone else.

Well i love to play sports in my free time, i like badmittin, soccer, football, basketball and etc. to pass time i like to read manga and get away in the book  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:06 am
= O I WANT 10,000 GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

shush girl shut ur lips

TR0LLISH

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:55 am
My favorite pass time was when my family and my cousins' family went to Indiana for a couple of days until 4th of July. It was really fun since I got to spend my time there running around and liting fireworks which was my favorite part. In the end I went home happy because I got to spend my free-time and vacation with my family and cousins. What I do in my free-time is writing, which I always get writiers block. stressed drawing which I'm very good at 3nodding swatting flies when im in new york this means getting a fly swatter and going outside swatting flies. xp staring at clouds 4laugh enjoying seasonal weather mrgreen ,etc... Enjoy reading about my weird life!~  
TCG Marketplace

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff