Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Star Wars: Blasters of the Patriots Chatbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:43 pm
Nice, Stellar.
Just make no effort to get along with anyone, ever.
Oh, by the way, those guys in the white were looking for you.
They said something about "finishing the job". Figured you knew what they meant.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:09 am
In further words....
Its a Role-Play for a reason. Its meant to be kept out of well...cant exactly call it real world, but that doesn't matter, its meant as an escape from such things.

Don't bring prejudice to the table-er....forum, thats my point. We're all here to play.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:52 am
Alright, I'm finished. Hows it look?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:06 am
Cale Darksun
Nice, Stellar.
Just make no effort to get along with anyone, ever.
Oh, by the way, those guys in the white were looking for you.
They said something about "finishing the job". Figured you knew what they meant.

Why even try anymore when it comes to Des Voh? And yeah I know the stormies are after me. I escaped from Toprawa, it's only natural.

Des Voh
In further words....
Its a Role-Play for a reason. Its meant to be kept out of well...cant exactly call it real world, but that doesn't matter, its meant as an escape from such things.

Don't bring prejudice to the table-er....forum, thats my point. We're all here to play.

Prejudice is making an assessment on a person without any experience with that person. We have experience with you Des, so thinking this would go any other way would be naive. Might as use that when fueling my character's personality.  

stellarmagic

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:15 am

Wait... aren't you a jedi? Why are you classed as a scoundrel?

Secondly you can't have Use the Force trained if you're a scoundrel class character. It's not a class skill.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:43 am
Exactly my point. You know nothing of my character, so don't assume.

If you don't want to be civil and cooperative with other players, including myself, then leave.

So long as I play a character in his rp, I will respect him, and follow his lead. He could have told me I couldn't join, but he didn't, because (I'd like to believe), he understands this.

My character can have the skill if I have the feat Force Sensitivity. I told you I wast the average Jedi, I received very little training, in an unorthodox manner. The jedi class is nothing more than a set skill list, defenses, and a lightsaber. So long as I have the feat Force Sensitivity, I can substitute the talents my class my offer, for a Force Talent.

Thus, any class could be a Jedi. Did you really expect me to wave around a lightsaber and force powers in a Dark times setting? What faster way is there to get picked up by the Imps?

The only lightsaber wielders right now are on the Imps side, and to do anything but, would be a swif suicide.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:48 am
Just checked the book on that... and you're right about the force sensitivity feat, but I should make this point.

You've made a ridiculously weak jedi. If I was you I'd have started in the jedi class, immediately multiclassed into scoundrel and used the starting feats on something that'd be useful as a scoundrel. That way you could pick up two starting talents, one scoundrel, one jedi.

Plus then you'd have a lot more class skills to start with and many more hit points. Right now your first level apprentice can beat you in a bar-room brawl.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:56 am
But honestly, if your character wants to hold disdain for my character, as well as K-blades for the fact that we can move things with our minds, then go ahead, stay in character. What isn't in-character, is treating mine by way you would treat me, because then, 'You just lost the game.'

You can be sour all you want, the fact is, we're still a party, and we still have to get along in some fashion.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:03 am
I wasn't making a character based on how powerful he is. I'm making a character that fits the character. Because I'd had it with powergaming.

Hes not meant to BE a Jedi, thats what he could have been had fate not tossed the Empire into the mix.

If the campaign been a higher level, perhaps I would have given him more Jedi levels. But things are the way they are. I dont need you to tell me how to make my character.

I never intended to make a Jedi in the first place, I intended to make a rogue with an interesting twist in his past. Also, someone of elder experience to help guide K-blade's character as she asked.

It is the way it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:03 am
Des, i saw no attribute rolling.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:04 am
Cale Darksun
(points at the dicebox)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:06 am
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
(points at the dicebox)

Ok, my bad. Just checking.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:07 am
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
(points at the dicebox)

Ok, my bad. Just checking.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:08 am
How many credits did I give you to start with? 500?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:09 am
1,000 and a Heavy Blaster.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff