Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry High ( Everyone should Join ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes this school?
  Me?
  Poll Whore
View Results

Wolfmir

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:43 am
Amun got to the door of class and opened it up right when the bell rang. Instantly everyone in the classroom's eyes fell on him and so did the teacher's."Well, Amun. Glad to see that you decided to join us. Be happy that you're an aid or you might have gotten into some trouble.""Sorry...had a bit of a run-in in the hall..." With that he grabbed the clipboard from her hands and began to call out names to make sure everyone was there.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:00 am
After having found nothing but old dust bunnies in his pockets, Erik pulled his hood back on and continued searching for the office. On his way to who-knows-where, he opened the door of the classroom where Amun was, slowly, just a few inches hoping that nobody would notice him, and peeked his nose in. He left as fast as he came, but he didn't bother on closing the door -How come this school doesn't have a map or something like that?- he though.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:47 am
[ A teacher walking the halls saw Erik and could tell that he was lost by he expression on his face. She stopped and asked, "Do you need help?"]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:35 am
"aaahhh" syn stetched after his long nap back at his dorm. He decided he should probably go back to the school after tossing the idea around in his head a bit to avoid trouble with the teachers and at least try to meet someone there. he put on his favorite sweatshirt and grabbed his backpack to head back to the school...  

x-LunaMew-x

Wolf Avery

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:58 am
"As you know class, this is Anthropology. As much as that does encompas our kind, we wont particularly be reaching that subject since its a bit complex past humans and animals. Things you shall be ...."

"Ya know, youre a real idiot sometimes Black. That little stunt during roll could have seriously gotten us into trouble. If you get me sent to the office to be written up I wont do your homework for you or let you link with me during tests so you can sleep and still pass."

"...Youre third research paper can be on any topc of your choice, but you have to pick partners you dont already know, that means you cant work together Messers Avery. ("An outrage!") I'm sure everybody can find a new friend right? Now, about attendance....

"Relax, it was just a bit o' fun bro. It's not like yer dyin eh? But fer ye I'll tone it down if ye want. Ye know I dinne mean any harm. Now...about this paper that we can't work on tegether, yer with meh on it right? Heh, ye know I cant do those things without ye."

Red let out a huge sigh, knowing he wouldn't win with his twin on that one.

"Yea yea, now shush, I'm trying to pay attention please."

Black grinned widely and he knew it was DEFFINANTLY gonna be a good year. His tail was goin a mile a minute, and the whole class knew it with all the noise it was making from hitting the desks with the metal ring.

"Mr Black? Is there something youd like to share?"

"Nope, not particularly ma'am, but I'm takin kindly ta yer thoughts. Anthropology just excites meh, and ye do a great job at makin the class sound like its gonna be enjoyable. Perhaps this could lead ta ye bein mah favorite teacher even."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:02 am
Rainey_angel81
[ A teacher walking the halls saw Erik and could tell that he was lost by he expression on his face. She stopped and asked, "Do you need help?"]

-Oh! Ah... y-yeah, I actually do -he replied- I'm looking for the principal's office- he reached his hand into his jacked for his envelope -I need to give...Oh, no, oh no!- He stoped in mid sentence while desperately looking for said envelope. He opened his bag and turned it upside down, letting all of his books and personal papers fall onto the floor -Aawww, maaaaan! Where is IT?-he said when scrambling his papers on the floor.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:06 am
Aijo woke up suddenly feeling stupid for falling asleep in the gym, and realized it was empty. Checking his cell he realized he was late for his next class. Checking his schedule he noticed that he had psychology on the third floor.
"Oh Fu..."
he started to say then caught himself. He threw his laptop back into his bag and ran. His large polar bear paws pounded the ground as he raced for his class. as he turned a corner his momentum got the best of him and he slammed into a row of lockers and dented them severely. "Ballz" he muttered rubbing his head where he had collided. "no time to worry about them." he dropped down to all fours and took off again. After about three minutes he made it to his class.
"Sorry im late teach...." aijo said looking around to see who was in his class. He looked around and the only one he knew was Rainey. Aijo walked to the back of the room and took the only open seat in the class, next to her.
"how was your summer break" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:40 am
Reiver walked into his psycology class and sat down infront of his computer. The class was online and the one actually running the class was reiver. This was his early teaching class. He checked all the emails from the other students and answered their questions then finally started on the next online quiz.  

Inazuma Akuma

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:47 am
* Zek watches Aijo walk in the classroom*......you fell asleep again dint you.. *Zek said as Aijo sat down*.....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:50 am
Reiver smiled and hit enter on his computer as an email popped up on the computer infront of zek. It read "Hey zek" With a big smily face waveing. Reiver was bored and needed something to do so this seemed like a good start.  

Inazuma Akuma

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:03 am
Aijo stuck his tongue out at Zek.
"Yeah, i did. Maybe next time you leave the gym you should wake me up." Aijo said jokingly.
glad there are more people in here i know, Aijo said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:04 am
* as Zek open his laptop he got an e-mail from Reiver*......why is he sending me an e-mail if hes only 4 desks away* said Zek in a low voice8...might as well se whats this is about x3* Zek opned the Email with the huge smiley on it* " Whats up?" * Zek wrote back*  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:09 am
* Zek pulls on Aijo's tongue *hey,hey not my fault i said clearly " Im going to the showers " your the one snoring like a bear..* said Zek as he let go of Aijo's tongue*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:23 am
Reiver smiled when he got the email back. He looked at zek and saw him grab Aijo's tounge. He sent zek another email saying. "Nothin much, stop playin with other guys tounges >.<" He smiled at his joke as he sent the email.  

Inazuma Akuma

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:30 pm
* Zek replies * " he was asking for it x3"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items