Reply Guild Advancement, Questions, and Suggestions Forum
Introduce yourself :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Petit Marionette

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:57 pm
Ooh, wow, I actually recognize some of you guys! Anyways, I go by either Petit or Steph, am a very slow zOMG player (I've been at it since October and am still only a 9.4). I also enjoy lurking in the GCD and z!F. My favorite area is Bold Beach, and my least favorite is Otami. I carry hack/slash/solar/bandage/meat/pot lid/improb. sphere/div. 3nodding

IRL I have three cats, am afraid of clowns and fish (but oddly enough, not clownfish), and am studying to be a high school social studies teacher. I plan on minoring in Japanese and want to teach in Japan for a while after I graduate. (I was an exchange student in Japan a couple years ago, and can't wait to go back)! I also love Journalism and Psychology.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:25 pm
User ImageHi ^^
My Name gaia: Snake Eyes Kenshin but call me snake or kenshin ok ^^
i play zomg in 1 year 6 months xD
i am Zeta,Elite And Legend Black Dragon
i help peoples and other mission and many things lol
Zomg Status:
C.L 10.0
All Ring 40 in 10.0 cl
All Mission Complete Chapter 1
End Bos 16 Times Mode Normal and Hard
Stone Cloat 22 Times Mode Normal

Set Ring Black Dragon Ultimate:
Hack,Slash,Mantis,Bandage,Iron Will,Rock Armor,Divinity And Meat

Set Ring Black Dragon:
Mantis,Shuriken,Dervish,Bandage,Podlit,Improbability Sphere,Teflon And Fitness

i play join Shallow Sea Farming or SS/EB HARD Farming lol
And i join play Papasaw Farming Hard

Good Bye ^^
[THANK YOU Invite Guild]  

Poker Shoot

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dan D Lie N

Beloved Perfectionist

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:34 pm
GREETINGS MORTALS I AM DANDY LION scream

i have been on gaia from the beginning. am a cl 10 and have all the rings. (all to 10.0)
i mostly find myself in village greens (cause it goes with my avi) helping the new people out and randomly throwing events (first person to find me gets 500 old, etc. etc.). other than that i mostly hunt for gold.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:10 pm
I am the Marketplace. I made this account in 07 but I've been on Gaia for a lot longer.

Ara, I'm not really sure what else I'm supposed to say though. sweatdrop  

The Marketplace

Shirtless Trader

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100

Lost and Found zOMG Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:42 pm
Greetings, everyone! Welcome to the guild. I hope that you're finding it pleasent so far. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:15 pm
I was just invited to this guild, and I like it already after browsing around a bit biggrin

I've been on gaia for a while, and I've been playing zOMG since they had that beta thing before it was released to the main site. I've loved it since smile

Can't wait to take part in the events coming up in this guild. Looks fun! mrgreen  

Akikoh

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Einjelato

Healer

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:53 am
Hello nice to meet you ^^

I'm Ainjiru, and I've played zOMG on and off and have recently reached CL 10 last month.

The events sound like fun and I look forward to them. :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:27 am
Hi!
I've almost finished charging all of my rings to cl 10.
I have been playing zOMG on and off since it came out. I honestly can't wait to do some fun events because zOMG is starting to bore me. xD  

Insane Pillow

Bayasura

6,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:25 pm
Hi all. I've been playing for about two months. Completed all rings to CL 10.0. I'm around Gold Beach everyday but only at a certain time when my internet traffic is low  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:31 pm
Hi there.

I'm Soprano Mochi Kitty, but call me Mochi. I've been playing zOMG since November 2008, when it was first released to the Headstart Ticket holders (I nabbed one from the MP for a hefty price, haha). I have all my rings at CL 10, and can be found at Gold Beach, Bass'ken Lake, or Zen Gardens. I'm usually on early in the morning or mid-afternoon (between 2 and 5pm).  

Euphonious Cantabile

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

shezeu

Devoted Healer

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:47 pm
Yo, I'm Shezeu. I've been playing zOMG since...I think December or a little earlier.

I'm a CL 10.0 with all rings maxed, but I still need to finish EB. *has only made it to the tail once* Sucks cause I wanna finish with my bf...

Anyherms, I usually hang in Bass'ken around the Sawmill but don't get on as often.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:13 pm
Hi I'm Zero.
I've been playing zOMG! for about 2 years now. I fought EB 2 times. 8D
I usually think I have most of the rings but not all.
I usually just wait around Gold Beach, or go to SS. It's getting boring once you've finished EB a couple of times. :/  

MXXI
Crew

Tipsy Lover

Sailor11sedna

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:14 pm
I joined Gaia and quickly started playing zOMG on New Years' Eve and New Year's Day (09-10). I'd never played an MMO before, so it was pretty new and exciting. It's still my favorite feature on Gaia. I have all 40 rings at 10.0. I can still be a bit n00bish about these things though... once I accidentally salvaged the Guns ring, and was so impatient that I kept booty grabbing until I could buy another. I'm still working on a lot of badges. But I still love playing, because of the simplicity of the gameplay, the intricacy of the plotline, and, for the most part, the really cool community here.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Hullo.

I am nagi nabu (Just call me Nagi >_>)

I've been playing ever since zOMG has been available.

I iz CL 10.0

I don't know how many 10.0 rings I have. I truly don't care :3

biggrin

nagi nabu

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Satsu Ninja

2,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:58 pm
Hello, I joined Gaia many years ago, but took a few years break from it. I only got on a few times during major events and the zOMG closed beta.
A couple weeks ago I started playing zOMG again, and started liking it a lot. I'm currently only CL5, because I don't exactly play a lot.
When I was younger I made a lot of mistakes, like selling monthly collectibles that I bought for 10k. So I've been using zOMG to get loot to sell, and just straight gold. Hopefully gaining enough to buy back some of my old favorite items.
I joined this guild because I like fun games, and zOMG is the only reason I get on Gaia, so it seems fitting to be in a zOMG guild.  
Guild Advancement, Questions, and Suggestions Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff