Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
LunaSol (open please join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHEEEEEEE
  yay?
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:13 am
User Image

Rei passed the time helping with random deeds around the city. He helped a little old lady cross the street-classic. Play around with some neighborhood brats. Helped a guy pick up his stack of books the guy dropped. Just little good deeds like that. Nothing really exciting like he wanted.

As he strolled down the street he stopped to buy a popsicle. Then he stopped to sit down on the bench and enjoy his icy treat.

Mmmmm.....blue. The most delicious of colors, he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:36 am
User Image

Sylva's father gave Adrian a reluctent nod. It was clear he wasn't pleased with this arrangement but to much a gentleman to go against the ladies of the household. When he finished he stood up to leave, but waited for his wife. Once she finished and wished them a pleasent day the pair left to go about their day. It was the usual for Sylva except thanks to Adrian she gained a bit more attention from them this morning-so that pleased her at least.

She readied herself for wherever it was she was going with Adrian as the maid took away the dishes to be taken away. Sylva had no clue what part of town he lived in and she wondered about how much attention she would gain, good or bad, being with him.  

0Moon_Maiden0

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:46 am
User ImageGarret turned around with his own plate, which he obviously took less care to arrange. The eggs had popped and the toast was mushy and a pile of bacon was nearly falling off the plate. "Of you course it is, how vain would I be if I made a smiley face for myself? At least while you're here and could witness it." Garret chuckled as he took a bite of the toast, he knew he was vain, the point was that he didn't like others to think that way...It ruined his charm.

Garret plopped the plate at the seat across from Brandt and sat down, hunched over his food he began to shovel it into his mouth. Brandt was the only person Garret ever let see his impromptu side, everyone else was aware only of the gentleman with manners to his eyeballs.

Moving a mouthful of food to one side of his cheek he started talking to Brandt, "So, did you know Hana is going to try to rid me from this world...not just me but all Enamids? Did you know this? Its the first time I heard about it and apparently she is leaving soon for some grand quest to kill us all. Personally I have a problem with this." Garret was kind of rambling but he was somewhat nervous. He wanted to follow Hana and stop her at any length, however he was worried about what Brandt would say.

What if Brandt wanted him to disappear? It had to have crossed his mind a few times in their lives what with Garret being the way he was and causing problems for Brandt. Garret didn't want to think that his twin would like it better if he were not here, probably because Brandt was the only person in this world that Garret had any strong emotion for.

Garret wanted to stop her, but he could not do it if it meant leaving Brandt behind. He was stalling, he didn't want to ask the question. So, he tried to lead into it, "She's crazy right? I mean that's like mass genocide....right?" Garret hid the urgency in his voice, his need to know Brandt's answer was like an itch in an uncomfortable place you cant reach.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:59 am
User Image

Brandt laughed at what a mess Garret's dinner was. his twin could so easily make him laugh, and had his won ways of brightening his day when he was being reasonable.
"be that as it may, you could have at least kept the quality of your cooking up." he said, pointing to Garret's mushy toast with his food-loaded fork.

He continued to eat and looked up interested when garret mentioned Hanna's 'quest'. It was bizarre, but he never had really understood that girl. At the mention of the possibility of ending enemids he immediately dropped his eyes down to his food, but couldn't help frowning slightly as he tried to keep his thoughts to himself. He felt the weight of his silence drag on as he personally mused, feeling bad for Garret at not being able to offer an immediate answer. Luckily for him garret rambled on enough to give him some time.
the thought of a life without Garret - or rather, his enamid if he was going to be emotionless about this - had certainly crossed his mind. his twin's existance and nature were a constant source of shame for him because ut represented the ills of his own personality - of desires he wanted firmly hidden. Enamids were always the topic of gossip because they laid the Sol's soul bare for ridicule. furthermore garret had a habit of making his life difficult.
That said, Garret's creation was a cross only Brandt had to bear - it wasn't Garret's fault he was created any more than it's a baby's fault it was born. And, after all, despite his flaws Brandt loved his twin like a brother - even closer than a brother. he wouldn't ever trade a little release of shame for a lifetime of fun and company, and the thought of Garret dissapearing off the face of the earth - or worse, being hurt- was absolutely abhorrent.
Perhaps he would have supported Hana if her quest meant that no more new enamids were created, but to be rid of the old ones too? That was murder.

he finally looked up as Brandt spoke of genocide and was met fully with a look of fear and vulnerability in Garret's eyes. Suddenly, as his heart swelled with a powerful sense of protectiveness and pity, the answer became very very clear.

"You're right, that is genocide." he said, freely scowling now in disgust at the thought.  

dragontamer363
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:01 am
User ImageHana woke up. After a few hours of packing she had passed out on her floor, she stood quickly so that no one would unexpectedly walk through the door and find her in this embarrassing position.

She grabbed her one bag and slung it over her shoulder. It was about the size of a large purse, with an odd silken fabric the changed colors throughout the day, like some strange morphing tie-dye. It was an enchanted bag that could fit the contents of a small house within its folds without getting heavier or larger. Hana had received this as a gift on her 16th birthday from a very eccentric Aunt who thought that a girl at 16 needs a bag that is in style every year and can hold all of the things a woman needs to be prepared for the world.

Hana shook her head with a smile, little did the Aunt know her gift would be used in such a way. Hana had her clothes packed and the books she kept at her home all hidden within the bag. Walking out the door she kicked a compartment on her desk and out flung her ancient scroll. The bag had two secret compartments only the owners know about, Hana hid the scroll in one of these.

She left the house, not yet ready to depart on her journey. First, she had to go around town to all her little hideaway spots and retrieve her other books and maps and scrolls. Hana had to have all these secret spots so that Anah would not steal and hide her precious items. That darn Enamid loved to find and take Hana's things to show that she was more clever that she figured out Hana's mind and riddles.

Hana fumed, her face turning pink with anger and embarrassment. She slammed the door closed and stepped out onto the green lawn in the bright daylight, and stormed across town.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:13 am
User Image

"Shall we go?" Adrian suggested, again happily giving the orders."It's a fair walk, but nothing too strenuous. Maybe half an hour or so away, ok?"

He looked her up and down;. she seemed such a pampered and fragile little thing, he doubted that she had done a day's proper work in her life, and he wondered if she was up to even this standard stroll. A little well of resentment grew again at her family's affluence, but it wasn't sufficiently large enough to catch his attention. he instead marched ahead to outside, expecting her to follow, as if having made the decision for her.

once he was outside and outside of her parent's earshot he also put forward what was interesting him.

"Hey...your parents - are they enamid too?" he asked, not wanting to be too rude as some found it a sore subject, but wanting an answer anyway  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:20 am
User Image

Rei had finished his tasty treat and was off puchasing another when he spotted Hana. Hana who look flustered and storming down the street. He wondered what had her panties twisted in a knot. He smiled happily to himself-he might have to use that on her.

Sticking his treat into his mouth and buying another as an offering to her he chased her down. "Hana!" he muffled in a shout because he hadn't taken the popsicle out of his mouth until after. "Want one?" he then asked holding out the treat. He realized it was the one he had in his moutth he switch to the one in his other hand. "It's blue-goodness," he said smiling which revealed his blue stained lips and tongue.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:55 am
User Image

Sylva hid her displeasure as he had not waited for her response. Indeed....her pet would need a lot of training in obedience. She nod a farewell to the maid as she followed Adrian out of the house-grabbing her small purse by the door. She was lagging behind a bit as she double checked the contents, but quickly ran to catch up just as he asked about her parents.

"Yes, both are Enamids," she replied already guessing where this was going because it happen before. Better to get the information out of the way quickly so people would stop wondering on them and get back to wondering about her. "Although I don't know exactly who their Sol counterpart is I have deduced that father came from someone who desired luxury in his life and wanted the best of everything," she said. "Thus my 'trophy wife' of a mother whom was created out of....an unmentionable act for this hour and is one of the laziest people you'll ever meet once you get to know her. I was adopted out of my....sister's home by them around the same time my painting skills took flight," she replied-leaving out that her father wanted Glyda too, for her sculpting talents. But her parents wouldn't part with her.....Sylva however they gladly handed over. The memory caused her to curl her fingers into tight fists. Although she was fine with her adoptive parents the fact the her previous parents gave her up so easily for a pretty penny...pissed her off and she was going to make them pay one day for it.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:07 am
User Image

"You can tell."
he couldn't help but grunt at the mention of her adoptive father's love of opulence. The mother's story was quite scandalous, and he did enjoy the more lewd strands of gossip - in fact gossip of all types. He liked to know all he could about the people around him, so he knew how to get at them if they wronged him. He had done enough blackmail in his life to realise the usefulness of idle and jealous talk between neighbours when collected by a man who knew how to twist it to his advantage.

"So your real parents kept your sister? Well i suppose you're not their real daughter, so it makes sense."
he said -more of a statement of interest than a question. He couldn't help himself - he had to jab a little at that point as the vulnerability was presented and make it sting. In a way he supposed it was his way of punishing other people for doing something he never tried to do. If they weren't prepared ot cover up their weaknesses, then he had to teach them a lesson in why it was so important.
nevertheless, as it was more of a knee-jerk response than a deliberate intention to upset her, he quickly covered himself by appealing to her need for attention and constant flattery.
"Still you must have displayed quite a talent for them to think it worth taking you as a responsibility on. Not just anyone has that, you know."

he glance dover to her to see how his little web made the puppet dance.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:26 am
User ImageGarret relaxed and visibly sighed. He let the silence stretch a bit as he thought of a way to approach his question now that he was more comfortable. Garret watched Brandt eat and continued to slowly shove food into his mouth.

He was glad that Brandt thought that Enamid extermination was genocide, maybe that meant that he didn't mind Garret after all. Or, maybe because he was a Sol his morals would not allow the death of many. Garret's eyes narrowed as an unpleasant thought came to mind, what if the reason Brandt didn't want Enamids to die was because he liked one of them...and that person wasn't Garret?!

The clock ticked away the minutes and Garret felt the pressure to ask his question, he still couldn't. The realization dawned on him that Brandt only answered one question of the many he asked. This thought filled him with some doubts as to how to proceed. So, maybe Brandt would like it if Garret were not around, but death was not the preferred method of getting rid of him.

Garret quickly wiped the look off his face. His food was all gone and he pushed a small piece of egg around his plate. He looked coyly up at Brandt through his hair, "I want to stop her," was all he said and he waited his twin's response.  

VampressLeona

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:38 am
User Image
Brandt pushed a loaded piece of bread around his table to mop up any spilt yolk - his polite way of eating always took longer than Garret's. He smiled to see Garret relieved and to have his mind decided about how he felt for his twin, but then a look of suspicion dawned on his face as he got what Garret was trying to suggest.

"Wait, wait. How do you suggest you do that?"
he said, emphasising the 'you' to show his mind wasn't made up. he knew very well that garret was trying to get him to tag along. What was worse was that he wanted to - both to keep an eye on Garret and also because he genuinely didn't want Hana to succeed - at least without him seeing the terms of the contract or whatever would happen to make the enamids end. he wouldn't tolerate their destruction, but he would probably assist her in stopping their source. or at least try to understand it. his curiosity was certainly peaked.
"you don't plan on hurting her, do you?" he added with a frown as he finished off the last morsels of his food. "I know you Garret, you're too passionate about stuff like this. I'd have to come along to keep an eye on you and stop you form doing anything stupid."
he looked levelly at him, showing that he was up for coming along, provided as it was framed that he didn't have a choice. he hated to seem foolish and needed a good reason for his being there  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:27 pm
User ImageHana started as a boy ran towards her. She relaxed as she saw who it was. Rei approached her and offered her a frozen blue mass on a stick. In her mind she rolled her eye, blue tastes good? What was he, 12?

Outwardly she smiled at him and took the Popsicle, "thanks Rei..." she said as he smiled and she saw his mouth dyed a blue/purple. Her heart melted slightly as he looked so the part of a little boy. He had always been cute, but she knew him well. Rei was just as bad as any Enamid, his selfish streak was pretty bad, although nothing near as bad as Cloud's. At least Rei was kind.

"What are you up to?" Hana asked, more friendly now that she calmed down. Hana secretly wondered if he hated his Enamid as much as she hers.  

VampressLeona

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:52 pm
User Image

"Nothing much at the moment," Rei replied with a smile. "Just passing the time and trying to ease my boredom." He crossed his arms behind his head and rolled on the heels of his feet. His childish could only seem to increase.

"Keeping hoping something eventful will occur, but it only seems to be wishful thinking on my part," he said. Feeling a dribble of melting popsicle slide down his wrist he shifted his arms back around. But not before a drop plopped down on his front bangs. He blushed a bit-feeling a bit foolish more than usual. He easy countered it though. "I've always been curious what I would look like with blue hightlights," he laughed but not having any means to wipe it out of his hair. Then he sighed. "Anyway, when I saw you going bye you looked like a girl on a mission," he shrugged. "Thought I would say hi."

His eyes followed the golden waves of hair up to her piercing eyes and he just stared-waiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:16 am
User Image

Sylva strolled beside him silently as he spoke as if.....as if she was just a fathom of the "orginal." A ghost. A mistake. A walking reminder of the one sinful thing Glyda did and now constantly had to made up for. With those thoughts running in circles in her mind her anger began to slowly boil. Then he had to remind her that she wasn't really their daughter.....that sent her near the breaking point.

She must have began to appear aggitated because it seemed shortly after that remark Adrien seemed to throw a compliment her way. "I suppose that one way to out a positive twist on it," she replied trying to remain composed. It took a few extra moments to get her anger back down to a simmer. She tried to think of other things....such as how to greet Adrien's parents and his twin if they were there when they arrived.  

0Moon_Maiden0

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:11 pm
User ImageGarret looked at Brandt like he had said something completely stupid. "Brandt, seriously. Have I ever physically harmed anyone in my life? I've never hurt anyone...unless that was part of 'play'..." Garret gave a wicked smile. At this Garret's mind flashed to Adrian and how much physical pain/pleasure would be involved with that encounter.

Shaking his head to get on topic Garret cleared his throat, "what if we just brought someone with us that would hurt her? We dont have to ask them to, they just would because that is their nature" He said with a chuckle, only half joking. He was honestly letting the thought brew in his mind. He came to the conclusion that he would not be able to just let someone get hurt, least of all a woman.

Garret leaned back in his chair and stretched his legs out. His foot hit under Brandt's chair. Bending his leg a little bit Garret toed his twins calf, mostly just to give him something to do but also to nudge Brandt to respond. Garret looked both cocky and relaxed as his hands were clasped behind his neck and the sun hit his head from behind through the window. His hair a deep brown with caramel highlights was accented and his half cocked smile and gaze observed Brandt from across the table.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff