Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 'Read only manga' guild: Open to all who love manga!

Back to Guilds

The Best manga guild...ever. 

Tags: Manga 

Reply The 'Read only manga' guild.
Recommend a manga series! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Vila

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:09 pm
woo hoo! Go mangafox.com!!! What 'bout Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle? The series is like never-ending and including actions and tons of romance. also u don't have 2 be 18 or older 2 read! From CLAMPS!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:25 am
love monster
its kinda smutty
hiyo(main girl) she didnt pass exam to go to high school she wanted to go to then she got a mail from a school saying that her daad was the one who recommend her to go to so she goes to the school then shes seese a cute crow along the way and folows it then sume things happen th en she meets the president and he takes her to a room wiff all students sits her on a chair and says that shes is his fiance and then alll the students turns into monsters and she faints  

murder bear

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

kristyn013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:14 pm
Rosario + Vampire!!
Love that series!!! its about a human boy who acidently enters a monster academy and then falls in love with a vampire but is a target for many diffderent reasons!!! its awsome i dont want to say anything else to spoil it if anyone wants to read it...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:09 am
Meru Puri...

it's one of my most fave mangas and its wonderful....just try reading it....you'll surely love this...

Author: Hino Matsuri
Genre: Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Supernatural
Rating: Average 4.94 / 5

Summary

High school freshman Airi Hoshina has her life goals all planned out - meet a wonderful boy, get married by age 20, and enjoy an ordinary, loving family life. However, Airi's plan breaks down when she loses an heirloom hand mirror she carries on the way to school. She finds it in the hands of a lordly little boy named Aram, who just used it as a portal from a magical world. Aram has come to Airi's world in hopes of outrunning trouble at home, but it soon becomes clear that he can no more accomplish that than he can keep Airi from getting mixed up in it.

heart "'-JoAnA-Chan-'" heart

cutezjmce

flaishansml

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:36 pm
Everyone who likes secrets and vampires and romance should read Vampire Knight.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:39 pm
murder bear
love monster
its kinda smutty
hiyo(main girl) she didnt pass exam to go to high school she wanted to go to then she got a mail from a school saying that her daad was the one who recommend her to go to so she goes to the school then shes seese a cute crow along the way and folows it then sume things happen th en she meets the president and he takes her to a room wiff all students sits her on a chair and says that shes is his fiance and then alll the students turns into monsters and she faints

that is one of my favorite mangas in the world  

flaishansml

blue tear dada

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:12 pm
i like the book skip beat 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:13 pm
flaishansml
murder bear
love monster
its kinda smutty

that is one of my favorite mangas in the world

i like that book...and i think her dad hot!  

blue tear dada

blue tear dada

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:21 pm
Queen Vila
woo hoo! Go mangafox.com!!! What 'bout Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle? The series is like never-ending and including actions and tons of romance. also u don't have 2 be 18 or older 2 read! From CLAMPS!

i go to onemanga.com.. the pics loads faster there..(in my opinion) try it out!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:47 pm
I also use onemanga.com, it's legit.
3nodding

I mostly read Shounen, because the I don't like the Shoujou type drawings.
Suzuka, to-LOVE-ru, Strawberry 100%, I"s, and Beck are some really good completed series, for those who don't like waiting.

All of them except for Beck and (most of) Suzuka are pretty ummmmm for lack of better words ecchi. So I guess if you like the comedy/ecchi stuff you could check out the rest.

But have a look at those (especially Beck) if you aren't too busy. ^^

Historical

sunny004

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:13 am
I dont know  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:38 pm
Sunny004
I dont know
I like your decisiveness.
Vote for me?

Historical

Basil-tofu

Hygienic Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:19 pm
Not sure if anyone has mentioned these yet, but both Monster and Pluto are pretty epic. And if you're more into the off-beat fantasy type, try Majin Tentei Nougami Neuro. ^__^ It's funny, epic, strange, and thrilling all at the same time.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:16 pm
I reccomend Pandora Hearts and La Corda D'Oro. In Pandora Hearts, it's an interesting storyline and has a great drawing style but the storyling can be a little confusing d:  

sacreddemon

wolfs shepard

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:49 pm
Onemanga.com is my site for manga.

I'm really into the manga Cage of Eden. It's like LOST but it's teenagers who've crashed on an island that doesn't exist. They have to survive all the prehistoric beasts of this island lost in time to make it home. It's more of an action/ecchi manga. I love it. I'd say at least 15 or older. It has it's share of violence and language, and I'd recommend it if you into that kind of thing. It's still being released so you'll have to hang in there till it's done.

Another is Omamori himari. It's almost entirely ecchi and comedy. There's action too. It even boreders on hentai sometimes. But it's good. I really dunno what age to recommend this for. Maybe 16 and over, but most 12 year olds know what's done in this seires so read it at your own discretion, again, still being released, and the releases are very irregular.

Highschool of the Dead. It's zombies, yeah, like resident evil but with teeangers smashing skulls with ballbats and dicing with katanas. And don't forget the guns. Almost every page contains blood and gore, and language, sexual refences and nudity (rather blatently so, it's almost a hentai). I'd say 16 and up. As a general recommendation. But if your into this kinda stuff go ahead it's worth it. The series in on hiatus right now and I dunno when they'll post next, but the 30 some chapters already up are long and well worth a read.  
The 'Read only manga' guild.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff