Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:12 pm
Nich smiled and just realized, that he was falling for this girl. He was reallya nd truly falling for her. He barely knew her, but he knew she was sad, and he could make her happy, and he knew she was cool, and he could talk to her, how much else could he want in a girlfriend?

"Allright... youll have to gimme your phone, i dont really have one."

He thought about this and it sounded weird, but Emily was the first person he'd actually talked to in awhile.

He held out hia hand tentatively.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:48 pm
Emily fished in her pocket trustfully pulling out her phone she handed it over. She yawned again and leaned against the wall rubbing her eyes so that she could listen to the conversationg. "HE SEEMS SO NICE" she thought happily looking at him. and he's cute she thought watching him  

Silencematters

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:46 pm
Drusilla stormed through the halls of her home, screaming at one of her employees, dark hair flowing freely as a dark cape and silken nightrobe of crimson flapping about as if to emphasize of her rage. An endless and fluid string of italian poured from her mouth, words forming both curses and promises of pain should he fail in his duty. Finally she hung up her phone and threw it into the garden pond.

"Well crap..." she huffed. 'What is this? Like, the third phone this month?'

She needed to find a witch who was good at waterproofing charms. Drusilla had tried to learn the charm before, but it ended up turning into a water logging charm. Lame Sauce.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:33 am
Nich took the phone and flicked it open. It took him a minute torealize what he was doing, he'd never worked one ofthese before, and he was amaturely holding it in one hand and dialing with the other. After looking up her home number in the contacts he hit talk hoping it would auto-dial and it all worked out.

The phone began to ring in his ear and his heart plummeted, he was nervous, but that had never stopped him doing anything before.

*click*Hello, this s meily's new room-mate. Ill tell you, thats supposed to mean emily is ready to move out on her own and she has found a kind new room-mate that courteously offered to help tell her parents. No im not having sex with her. Im not a drug dealer either, i sell jewelery. Allright, well its not far from what i gather. I didnt think you would. We'll come by to pick up Emily's things soon. I think thats up to her.*click*

He snapped the phone shut and looked to her.

"Everything is fine, and dont take the sex thing ot heart, i probably would its just i figured sounding outraged seemed more positive to your foster dad."

He gave her a sly wink as he handed back her phone. He was glad things worked out and his nervousness was particulalrly useless.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:23 pm
Emily noded at him. "im surprised, normaly ii would have heard the yelling from here. I didn't this time. Thank you again..for everything i realy wish i could pay you back somehow." she said thinking hard about somthing she could give him. Nothing came to mind yet. "so..should we go get my things now?" she asked on a lighter note. She was happy things worked out well.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:26 pm
Nich walked toward his door. "ya lets go, and if you really want to pay me back."

He walked into the hall and laughed a little before he said "... theres always sleeping with me."  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:32 pm
Emily gave a sarcastic laugh "no ill hold off on that besides i think i knw somthing else i can do" she smiled at him. she hate dit when he made comments like that. she liked him, and he was cute.....she sighed waondering how her parents were going to react to her moving while she was there.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:07 pm
Ken and Ren ran through the forest at unhuman speeds, dodging every tree, branch, and bush that came their way. They were soon running on all four limbs, fur growing from their skin. Ren's arms and legs had fur that made it look like they were on fire. Ken's transformation was less than extraordinary, just simply a transformation. The began climbing the trees and jumping from limb to limb.  

Torikimaru Toshiro

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:09 pm
Nich smiled as they left his building. He gave her a playful nudge and laughed.

"Its okay to be nervous, i sure as hell, am, im pretty sure your foster dad thinks ive been corrupting you slowly into some sort of whore slash addict. So im sure my judgement will be much worse. Also, if things get hairy, jus t grab up everything you can carry that you might need, and tell them to forward the rest."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:16 am
Emily gave a slight smile hearing somthing in the trees she ignored it thinking it was birds or squirles. "they shouldnt do anything..besides he partialy trust me so if i say your not he'll probably not say anything." she said absently thinking about what she had planed to give him.  

Silencematters

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:44 am
Drusilla noticed something orange and glowy in her woods, just beyond the veiw of the house. And damn if it wasn't loud as could be too. Well, so long as it didn't catch her land on fire she was fine with it.

Pulling another phone from the pocket of her nightrobe, she dialed the number for the Rio de Janero office. She needed to check their progress shipping the less than reputable goods of the family business.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:18 am
Nich's fingers twitched as she looked to the trees, his hearing wasnt so good, and if they were being followed he wouldnt be able to tell. He was paranoid, but he knew how to tell them to ******** off if they were there.

Nich picked up a small stone about the size of a goldball but not as round, and with a quick stumble in his tep, he had turned it into Yellow phosherous and tossed it into a nearby bush.

"Man... you smell that? Wonder what it is?"

He had to pretend because she wasnt aloud to know there were vampires and werewolves out there. He highly doubted theyd be followed by a vampire, and if it was a wof there would be no way their enhanced sense of smell would handle it. Their nose would be n fire.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:52 am
Emily blinked at him. she had been paying attention. "what?" she asked not hearing what he had asked. "anyway...do you read?" she asked idely. she wonderd if he already had the book she owned. it was on magic and alchemy so she hoped he would be happy with it. she sighed wondering idely about everything that happened tonight. "sorry" she said apologizing for not paying attention  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:11 am
Nich shrugged.

"Its no big deal, I was just commenting on how it smells funny around here. But yeah, I read alot, if you woulda seen my room, its littered with books. My workshop has all my papers and the like, but my books are just everywhere in my room... I dont really have a bookshelf. I tried making one nce but it was tough getting my hands on that much material. I stole a bunch of small stones, and changed their shape into a bookshelf, but it was too brittle and crakced when it got cold. So i just sorta toss em about, why do you ask? Any books in mind, you can feel free to read any that i have. Some are in latin... but the english ones you may enjoy."

Nich scratched his head and though for a moment.

"I probably sound like a huge siff, i dont just read to learn, i read for fun too, i have a handful of stephen Kings, and a bunch of books of old stories."  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:22 am
"Thank you for letting me read them. and stephen king i heard has good books though i prefer terry brooks myself" she laughed. "but no reason realy just asking. If im staying with you i might as well get to know you a little more right?" she asked as rhey got to her house. the porch light was on. she took a deep breath.

(sorry they are not as long as my outhers)  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff