Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Kitwana'antara: Duchess RP Contest Open! Link 1st Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:42 am
Snap. Actually we are . . . . *goes to fix that* xD

LULZ! Uta fails. I never transferred the form over from the original thread. ._.; *cough*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:01 am
-peers in-  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Kitwana Antara

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:55 am
There we go! Added the joining application to the thread. x_x;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:29 pm
lol sweet, thanks.XD

.Gimme Your Disease.
Your Name: [Eskimo]
Your Character's Name: Pengana
Image: [Cert] - [Uncert]
Is this an original member of the pride or are they brand new to join? New, since she's got a family. XD I'm not sure when in her life she would've joined the pride, so maybe that's something to figure out? Or not. lol
What rank would you like them to have? Secret Keeper
Reason why the rank would fit them? She's kind of a flitting mystery, smiling to one person in one spot, then gone the next, or floating off on her light steps to see someone else...she's almost ghost-like. Being on her own for a lot of her life (she was never able to find a new pack to join after leaving her family) has made her very experienced and...well, quiet a lot of the time. She had to grow up fast. She can definitely keep secrets. As for how she feels about "disposing" of the bodies...she has a very deep understanding of death, and she does not take her job lightly. But she'll flash a bubbly smile at you when the job's done all the same. She's kind of weird, isn't she? D: (Other than all of this, I mean, come on, she looks like a vulture or something. >> LOL)
Personality?: Sweet to generally everyone, she'll stop and give you a serious ear whenever you stop her to talk. Sometimes one gets the impression that there's more going on behind those shining silver orbs than meets the eye, however. (Never been RP'd, so she's super under-developed.)
Brief History?: Urrr, blank slate, sadly. LOL ;; She had kind parents, but she took off at a very young age. For some reason... >> Maybe she had some crazy experiences on her own? Who knows? It sounds more interesting to say her past is a mystery...? For now... XD Besides, it fits her rank. -cough- orz
I kind of get this dark impression whenever I think about Pengana, though, so I think something trippy happened in her past. I dunno. ]: Maybe she'll tell me one day.
SO THIS IS HER. Hopefully all of the blank spaces will get filled as time goes on if she's accepted and gets RP. XD  

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:55 am
*stamp of approval* 8D

Yay - excuses to get more Eski RP! I don't mind there being blanks and 'mysterious' and underdeveloped moments or plot bits. We can certainly wing it! As for when she joined up, just let me know if you want her 'newer' or 'older' . . . xD Nawiri'chiwa would know her by name at any rate regardless . . . s'just a matter if she's squeaky-clean-just-tapped-in-yesterday sort or if it's been a few months/years/whatnot and she's fairly seasoned.

And RP is always loved, even if sometimes I'm slow thanks to RL and fickle muses. ._.;  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:48 pm
.Gimme Your Disease.
Your Name: Amirynth
Your Character's Name: Rynnit
Image: quest ref
Is this an original member of the pride or are they brand new to join? New to joining
What rank would you like them to have? Nanny or healer
Reason why the rank would fit them? She has an affinity with children as adults make her skittish. At a later date it'd be cool to see her in a different position when she has gained some self confidence but I'd be happy for her to stay as a nanny also
Personality?: Rynnit is soft spoken and shy. She prefers staying in the background and listening to others than being in the center of attention, a complete contrast to her former self. She usually keeps to the shadows, not wanting to show the scars from the pride attack that left her so ragged and skittish. Gentle and kind to younger cubs, Rynnit feels more comfortable around the unbiased, even if their questions can get a bit personal.
Brief History?: When she was born there was hopes that she would become the next seer of extraordinary power. A power that she never exhibited (whether she has any remains to be seen) She received special treatment from birth and was being groomed for important positions in the pride (who's name remains to be seen). Rynnit was gregarious and friendly to all and always was willing to give a paw to those who needed it. However fate seemed to have a way of twisting things. Everything that she touched seemed to wither after a time, the advice she gave turned sour, or things she helped with would fall apart and soon the whispers grew that she was actually cursed. Food stopped being in such abundant supply and then the rains stopped coming. One night the suspicious pride turned on her, attacked her and left her for dead. Rynn would never be quite the same after that. Bruised and scarred, loosing the sight in her left eye, she dragged herself to shelter and slowly recuperated. A loner on the outskirts of the other prides, she wishes she could return to the life she once knew but is too scared to cross those lines right now.
*While she may not be diseased herself, she looks it. She could be a carrier or one who is resistant to the disease but upon showing up on the borders of the pride she looks like she hasn't eaten for a long while and her wounds, while healed, probably didn't heal very well.
I was thinking she could have collapsed on the borders, especially as there is a good chance she may have been harried in that direction by neighboring tribes who assumed she belonged there. If you have any ideas I'd be open to them.  

Malis Vitterfolk

Familiar Shapeshifter

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:56 pm
Definitely approved! n.n Yay Amirynth!

Anyway . . . I take it she's a quest SoA? And uh. . . she is a lioness, yes? The art reminded me of male leopard and when I first saw it for a moment I had to do a double take. Just want to confirm so I don't jack something up later.

xD

heart Will add stuff when I log on to the mule next!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:36 pm
Uta
Definitely approved! n.n Yay Amirynth!

Anyway . . . I take it she's a quest SoA? And uh. . . she is a lioness, yes? The art reminded me of male leopard and when I first saw it for a moment I had to do a double take. Just want to confirm so I don't jack something up later.

xD

heart Will add stuff when I log on to the mule next!

Yeah, she is a quest lion (and a girly) :p I entered into Slanders slots so maybe I'll get lucky there ^-^~  

Malis Vitterfolk

Familiar Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:06 am
-pokes this up-  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash