Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Halloween Rp ~ Zombie Strike! ~~OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Nation
  will you survive?
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:35 pm
Still with his eyes averted away form RJ, he watched Prince leave. that kid was something else. he didn't wnat to get on his bad side.

"uh..." he looked back foinally at RJ "what do you want to do with me, then?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:45 pm
R.J. was looking over the measurements Prince had handed to her before he left. Then the slightest bit of facial movement occured at his question. An eyebrow raised when she glanced up at him. "I find you some appropriate clothes that come close to these numbers....and you dress yourself," she replied a an even tone. "Unless you find yourself unable to?.....Most unlikely."

Then she turned away and opened up a chest holding various articles of clothing.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:47 pm
"I can dress mysef." he insisted, the irritated tone finding his voice again, as if it was obvious. he glared at her and sighed.
"i appreciate what you're doing, i just wish you were more polite about it all"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:57 pm
She was picked out a clean dark grey blazer that would most likely fit comfortably, but all the other items were too small. "You believe my manners are lacking?" she asked calmly handing him the piece.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:13 pm
"Perhpas that's the wrong way of saying it." he replied warily, taking it off her and examining it - pleased by how it looked. "What i mean to say is that your hospitality doesn't overflow."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:19 pm
"I was not trained to be hospitable to the Prince's guest," RJ replied as she once again took her bodyguard pose with her feet squared and hands behind her back. "I am merely his protection and his tool use as he sees fit. If you have complaints I suggest you take it up with him."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:24 pm
"When he's not here can't you act..uh..human, maybe? At least? You must ahve had at least 10 years of your life before you got taken into the mafia. Before then can't you remember any sort of nice-ness? Emotion?"
He looked at her crititally and shrugged on teh jacket, transferring hsi sewing equipment to the new one. he half expected her to come out with 'that is illogical,captain'  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:41 pm
((lol.....guess I know what RJ would be at a halloween party....))

"Affirmative-I am 10 years older then the Prince," RJ replied. "However....My father worked for the previous boss as his right hand man, and thus has raised me to be so in preparation for when the boss did have his first child. This lifestyle is the only one I know."

"I take it the jacket is acceptable?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:44 pm
"Jeez, you can tell." he sighed. He had been raised by a military family, and his dad had been quite strict, but it was nothing compared to her.
he then tugged a little at the jacket and nodded. "Yes, thankyou, the jacket is fine."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:50 pm
RJ gave a curt nod. "Cologne is located on the dresser if desired," she replied. "Do you need anything else?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:01 pm
"the...uh...makeup stuf...what are you planning?" he asked  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:23 pm
"Nothing can be done," RJ replied. "I own no make-up. Tattoos are the only type of..." She paused trying to find the right words. "....beauty treatment I can offer. Do you wish for a tattoo?" She gave a slight tilt of her head when she asked the question.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:25 pm
"i..uh...what?" he looked baffled by her last question. "are you seriously asing me if I wnat a tattoo at this time and place?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:33 pm
"Correct," RJ replied. "I am quite capable. I can show my other works if the visible ones are not proof enough." Her expression remained blank and calm.

Alright...that was enough teasing. She would punish herself later for taking such action.

"Is that a negative on the tattoo then?" she asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:41 pm
"Y-yeah, probably a negative." he agreed, raising an eyebrow, still utterly bemiused. she was an odd one, all right. still if he were ever to get a tattoo he might as well while he was dead - it certainly wouldn't be painful, which was what had always stopped him as a teenager.

"Look, what did Prince mean by me meeting someone? does he have superiors?" he aske,d taking teh conversation over to a more useful route.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff