Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:58 am
User ImageAeris smiles. "well since you two are getting along so well i'll just be going. if you need me i'll be in my office." Aeris says and leaves Xion in the office with Zexion.

she makes her way back to the nurses' office humming as she walks.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:10 pm
Vincent walked around the halls as Lunch was soon to start he was one of he knew cool types of counselor's, but he really din't smile much or act all tough or happy. He was more laid back. So he went to get an Icey, his fav Cherry.  

I-iVincent Valentine-I

Databyte

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:18 am
((Hey, Ill be a junior, Zexion.Dunno where to post this, so ill say it here and nows.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:57 pm
Small Plushie Zexion
((Hey, Ill be a junior, Zexion.Dunno where to post this, so ill say it here and nows.))
((you post it in the OOC thread. and I already play zexion. he works in the main office. ))  

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:20 am
Cloud yawns, Zack had kept him up all night talking about how fun their military courses would be. The blonde shakes his head and rubs some sleep out of his eyes. He'd managed to pass out during class and wasn't sure where Zack, Zidane or Squall had disappeared to. He stops walking as a staff member with long black hair and red eyes stalked past him to where the Iceys were. "What am I even doing out of class?" Cloud thought about it for a moment and shrugged, it wouldn't be long before Zack found him and drug him off to their next class.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:09 pm
Small Plushie Zexion
((you post it in the OOC thread. and I already play zexion. he works in the main office. ))

((AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NUUUUUUUUUUU!! ~emos~ ~cries~ ~Writes in diary~ ~sulk~))  

Databyte

Databyte

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:52 pm
Reno walked through the halls, bored. Rufus made him do stupid novice tasks all night, and he was dead bored. He didn't even know where to go. This was his first day, and he was sure he already was failing somehow. The teachers already glared at him. He sat down against a wall, annoyed. He somehow felt he got a migraine. He sighed, and waited for class to end so he could find a way around, or at least get directions, but now he was too stressed to try. He saw a black haired girl looking nervously around, but he couldn't help her, he was as lost as she was, maybe more. He stretched, and lay down, his head still propped on the wall, and put his hands behind his head. If he was cutting class, then may be comfortable doing it.User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:39 pm
Princess Schala Zeal
((does my role need to be approved before posting?))

((Yes and please keep all OOC to the OOC thread))  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Namine the Nameless

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:27 pm
((Jumpping right in xD))
Kadaj tripped and fell over a boy lying in the hallway. "Arrg!" The boy yelled. Kadaj, startled, scuttled backwards and accidentally kicked Reno. Kadaj was scared of the him, and decided to get up and bolt. Turning to the office, he fled the scene. "I'm sorry!" He yelled behind him as he ran.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:41 am
Sephiroth was heading to his next class untill he noticed a blond spike headed figure from the coner of his eye down the hall. Sephiroth did not notice this individual, so he thought he should say somthing. ''you lost?'' Sephiroth said as he walked towards the yellow headed student. ''Or are you just planing to skip your next class?''  

Gray BloodStone

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:18 am
Cloud stiffened looking a little scared, while the older student obviously didn't know him, he knew who he was. Sephiroth was one of the best military students around, and as far as cloud knew was pretty much guranteed a position in SOLDIER when he graduated. "Yeah....I'm new here" He shakes his head in confusion, "I'm not really sure what period this is..." It strikes Cloud that he'd made a mistake, he hadn't saluted. Sephiroth was an officer after all, wasn't he? The blonde stands at attention and salutes, after a moment though Cloud noticed that the Junior wasn't even in uniform so he'd saluted for no reason. He blushes a little letting the salute fall and relaxing, "I'm not trying to skip class...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:25 am
CLANG CLANG CLANG

Please Proceed to 3rd Period

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:50 am
It was time for one of those well needed breaks from paperwork. Lucrecia smiled to herself as she moved along the hallway and went about her routine, making sure everything was in order and that no students were skipping the third period. The smell of food from the cafeteria caused her to stop shortly, her stomach's upset grumbling reminding her that she had not eaten today. Maybe a cup of coffee and a sandwich wouldn't harm me... She pondered and turned the corner, almost bumping into a spikey blond youngster and a silver-haired man she knew all too well.

"Taking a break from school work to socialize, Sephiroth?" she said warmly and smiled at the two. But a movement in the corner of her eyes caught her attention, and as she noticed Vincent not too far away the beautiful Headmaster started to blush. I almost forgot he works here as well!  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff