Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Male Forum [ONLY MALES]
To all muslim BOYS!!! Please read... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:33 am
by act like girl, I'm sure it means to dress like a girl. using lipstick, skirt, and others.. acting as if he's a girl and all (damn it, I don't know what it's called in English..>.< ).
As if activity like knit, it doesn't matter. Cooking was said to the women's job in the old times, but most chef are male nowadays. can't really write it right, but I hope you get what the difference I mean.

Amers Avenie
Did prophet Luth as. killed the gay in his period? NOOO!

no, but they're killed by Allah's anger because they don't want to change and chose to be like that till the end. But they're not killed by the prophet. What I'm saying is, you can't judge and punish people by yourself. It's true that every person is a leader, at least the leader of his own mind and body. But remember, Islam can't be done alone.
As-Shaf(61)
4. Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure.

the "battle array" here doesn't mean only in battle against enemy, but the battle to stand and maintain Islam. we have to altogether.

That's it. I understand (or maybe I don't) the situation at your place. But saying you can just kill because you can without thinking about many other things, and Islam allowing people to kill easily, that's what I don't like, and it's a wrong way thinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:47 am
Voldemort, u must not act like girls in the way like wearing makeup, and having earings 3nodding And try to change ur accent to a girl accent. Like many gays does.

Well, acting like girls dossen't have to d owith working and making food. i also do housekeeping at my house, and make food.

And if i got a natural girl sounding accent, and stuff like that, then it dossen't matter. But stuff like what Shinigami said, is for an example things u must not do.

You can kill people easily? It is diffrent from person to person, for some its hard, for some it's easy ^_^

But there are certain rules. But gays are allowed to be killed, if u follow the rules 3nodding  

The_Pathan
Captain

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:14 am
No, I'm not talking about individual's heart. I'm talking about how you're saying Islam allow you to kill easily  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:42 pm
Shinigami Vayth
Amers Avenie
Did prophet Luth as. killed the gay in his period? NOOO!

no, but they're killed by Allah's anger because they don't want to change and chose to be like that till the end. But they're not killed by the prophet. What I'm saying is, you can't judge and punish people by yourself. It's true that every person is a leader, at least the leader of his own mind and body. But remember, Islam can't be done alone.

Yep! And still, the prophet didn't kill 'em... It's GOD who PUNISHED 'em!

@ The-Pathan

And killing gay, because they're gay, it's the same like you kill the handicaps because they're handicap!

You see the analogy? You don't see men equal! It's Allah who judges and knows which human is better than others by the quality of the iman and taqwa....

Let me tell you about my friend whos a gay,
He do the 5 times prayer fully, sometimes I even saw him cried in his praying.... He is a good being... he respect other people, he helped in the orphanage every Saturday/Sunday.... help his friends when they are in trouble... he guides which is good and which is wrong... He slapped his best friend when he knew he tried to drink... .

Now you're going to kill him just because he's 'handicap'! Great! And that's not Islam!

Allah punished the people in the period of prophet Luth because they do sodomy! The prophet has told them and even offered her daughters for them to married with, but they denied and still do sodomy. That's how Allah punished 'em! They can still be salvation'd if they accept the offer of the prophet Luth, to stop sodomy and start to marry their opposites.

And I don't argue Islamic teaching! but I arguing the way how you think! That's why peace cannot come to the Earth when the globalization era has come... In lots of way... you agreed with what Hitler did with the holocaust!

Amers Avenie

Super Noob

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:25 am
Not really i don't agree with Hitler, please don't think you know exactly what i think lol

Prophet Lut i don't know, but i know that he is old. That time it was maybe not allowed to honor-kill. And stuff....

Bu gays are haram, and allowed to kill. I would give a gay a chance, if they denied i would kill. (i woulden't, it's a methaphor, lol)

So ur gayfriend married a girl?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:00 am
Killing all gay is the same thing like what Hitler did... It's just that you don't have the power to. But I believe if you're a talented guy as Hitler does. You'd be the same as Hitler....

The Islamic teaching, which I believe is started from the prophet Adam as, never changes... That's why in Quran there are so many stories of the prophets... And in the history of Islamic prophet, none of the prophets annihilated the qufrs... NONE! And they never been honorable... Even in the war, prophet asked the troops not to kill those who have given up. To not raid those who lost in the war. Not to kill the women and children... Now I want to know what/who makes you think that killing is honor...

Just understand the verse of Quran very carefully!
lakum dinakum waliyadin
-=I've citated this ayat over and over=-
For you, your religion; for me, my religion!

That's very clear that we cannot intervene other religions, and they don't have the right to intervene our religion. Never, never ever, the prophet asked us to kill people who have different faith nor the ones who born with differences...

He asked us to respect others!

and my friend, he's not marry to a girl... I don't know... he told me once that it would hurt the woman he'll marry... But I pray for him to get the best in his life... He's a wonderful personal... And there's just enough hatred in this world already...

Amers Avenie

Super Noob

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:14 am
Don't mix oil with water, or jews with gays.

Islam has changed. Since Adam till Muhammad(saw). The qur'an is all the orders in 1 book.

well, when did i tell we should kill non-muslims? sweatdrop Do u even read? seriously!!

Tell him if he dossen't get married, it is a huge sin. If he is good, then the woman will be happy smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:30 am
The_Pathan

Tell him if he dossen't get married, it is a huge sin.

Actually, brother, from the agreements of the ulama', there are several implications that make marriage either:

1. Fardh' (obligatory)
When a person is sure he cannot prevent himself from committing zina (pre-marital sex) if he does not marry.

2. Haram (prohibited)
When a person is sure he can not perform his obligations towards his wife according to syari'ah if he marries, which results in him being unjust towards his wife.

3. Makhruh (Abominable)
When a person is unsure that he can perform his obligations towards his wife according to syari'ah if he marries (i.e. He is sick, too old, etc.)

4. Recommended
When a man is in a neutral position. He can abstain from zina if he does not marry, but there is nothing preventing him from marriage.

I hope what little I can share can be beneficial to all of us biggrin  

whitemagesarah

Amers Avenie

Super Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:34 am
The_Pathan
It's the same how you see gay with how Hitler see jews... DOn't you get it... I tried like hundreds time to tell you the analogy... here if you don't know what analogy is...

The_Pathan

Islam has changed. Since Adam till Muhammad(saw). The qur'an is all the orders in 1 book.

I told you that the teaching never been changed... but became complete in Muhammad saw.'s era. Became perferct in Muhammad saw.'s era

The_Pathan

well, when did i tell we should kill non-muslims? sweatdrop Do u even read? seriously!!

Tell him if he dossen't get married, it is a huge sin. If he is good, then the woman will be happy smile

Since you stated that those who left Islam are as good as dead. Since you said, killing with "honor".

and about the law of marriage... whitemagesarah has told you the law of marriage in Islam.... Don't split things up...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:51 am
Amers Avenie
The_Pathan
It's the same how you see gay with how Hitler see jews... DOn't you get it... I tried like hundreds time to tell you the analogy... here if you don't know what analogy is...

The_Pathan

I told you that the teaching never been changed... but became complete in Muhammad saw.'s era. Became perferct in Muhammad saw.'s era

The_Pathan

Since you stated that those who left Islam are as good as dead. Since you said, killing with "honor".

and about the law of marriage... whitemagesarah has told you the law of marriage in Islam.... Don't split things up...

Pathan speaking.

- I don't care, don't combine jews with gays, or Hitler with Zaki.
I love Germany, and i respect Hitler(i must respect all death people), but i'm not like Hitler. I don't really care that much about gays. I mean, what can they do? Flirt??? lol

The only reson im against it, is becuz of Al-Qur'an.

- Yes they have. Let me give u 1 example.

In the time of Adam and Eve, people could marry their bro/sis, now they can't. That's 1 rule which is changed.

- Did i say those who left Islam are as good as death? Nope, i quoted it from the Sharia law. Islam says it razz U want me to give u the islamic death penalty law?

Honor killing, death penalthy. If ur a honourful person, u would maybe call it honor-kill. If u talk more national, then it's death penalthy. wink

The law dossen't prevent him to get married.  

The Muslim Guild Bot
Crew

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:04 pm
you can't compare the blood-related marriage in Adam's and Muhammad's era. There's no one else at that time, so it can't be helped. and Allah told them to cross-marriage them (is this the right words?), not their twin, to marry the most unrelated as possible. It's the same as you're starving, but nothing other than pig out there and you're allowed to eat them to protect your life.

--
The law doesn't prevent them? he's aware that he would just make his future wife sad,
Amers Avenie
he told me once that it would hurt the woman he'll marry...

so this is:
whitemagesarah
2. Haram (prohibited)
When a person is sure he can not perform his obligations towards his wife according to syari'ah if he marries, which results in him being unjust towards his wife.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:09 am
If he can't then he have to die. Sad.

Furqan, they were suposed to marry their family, but not twins in 1 stomack. Eve had a boy and girl each time. And she had lotsa kids.

They had that rule, but they diden't had the other rules which came after.

They rules came step by step.

1 after another.

And in the Qur'an, it's all in 1.  

The_Pathan
Captain

InfamousZee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:08 pm
Lawl ; ii See Topic Has Changed In A While ;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:56 am
xxTeddiixBearzxx
Lawl ; ii See Topic Has Changed In A While ;

Yeah, it's kind of a funny evolution xd  

whitemagesarah

Viruz123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:07 pm
Sorry dudes~this is my main account~sorry for the misunderstanding like scamp,dragon and neo -.- and others.They're my old accounts -.- this is my actual accoutn sorry for the mix!I'll start adding topics this Feb. -.- about mysteries of this world -.-  
Male Forum [ONLY MALES]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff