Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fallen Warriors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:50 pm
Seiko glared at Alex. "Do you think I didn't care or something? Defying the clan leader's orders are death-resulting." she screamed.

Tamlin nodded. "You're too self-centered on this topic Alex-sama... Your father wanted what was best for you, even if it meant making it look like everybody hated you. We weren't allowed to interfere... those were the rules."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:44 am
Sakumo smiled lightly and walked from the ramen shop. He glanced around to see all of the Horo Matsumoto clan walking around in their daily activities. He looked over at Aimi with a grinned."Lets go!"  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:36 am
i'm sorry nii-san...... Tamiin-sama, but this is something that........ *then i hold my head, fall to my knees to the ground then i scream in pain*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:45 am
"The Horo-Matsumoto clan village" Alex was infront of the village entrance, he entered and started to look arround, the place was very diferent from his own village...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:46 am
Seiko immediately ran to her brother's side, whispering "what's wrong? what's wrong?" but Tamlin just stood on the side in awe.
"Wow... he called me '-sama'... who would have thought?"
"Tamlin, snap out of it! We need medical ninjutsu right now!" Seiko screamed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:02 pm
Aimi quickly followed after Sakumo with a smile. She suddenly paused and looked around feeling an unfamiliar chakra approaching inside the clan. "Sakumo-san...do you sense that?" she asked concerned.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:55 pm
g-get away from me.......... * a black substacnes oozed from the pours on my arms* w-what is this *then the oozed incased my armsand transformed into large claws*User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:57 pm
Seiko makes a few hand signs "Demon Seal." she yelled, slapping Alex in the forehead. The black substance began to disappear, leaving his hand as normal.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:14 pm
Alex sighed, he hadn't found any relevant information in the clan, when he saw a girl, he stared at her and then keep walking, he walked faster...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:22 pm
Aimi grabbed the collar of the boys shirt quickly. "Hold.it.right.there." she said in a sequence as she gave a small smile "May I ask who you are?" she asked in a polite way.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:25 pm
Alex looked at her eyes, he smiled at her, he blushed, then took her hand from his shirt, "Im Alex, and what's your name cute girl?" he asked playfully...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:32 pm
Aimi blushed slightly as he said that last comment. She quickly shook it off but there was a light color of pink still on her cheeks. She smiled at him "Nice to meet you, I'm Aimi." He doesn't look dangerous...but i shouldn't let my gaurd down right?  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:36 pm
"Well Aimi, it was a pleasure to speak with you" he continue walking, he couldnt lose time with her, when he had an idea, "Hey Aimi, could you tell me where is the center of the village?" he asked...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:43 pm
Aimi looked at him with an unsure look Should i tell him?Why does he want to know? She gave a quick glance at Sakumo  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:45 pm
nii-san *passes out*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items