S.I.N.
View Results

Witch of Hearts Tsuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:48 pm
*falls over dead*

100 Followers
250 exp on EVERYTHING
All achievements but 500 completed missions
ALL of Jack's gifts from trick or treating...
ALL IN THE FIRST DAY!!

I am done.... heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:09 pm
Need followers!!!  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:19 pm
How lame. Yet another event where once you choose you're stuck with what you're stuck with.

I wish they would have done it like they did in the past where after you complete one side you could switch sides..:/

The event reminds me of several facebook games where you have to have a certain number of people in order to complete certain missions..

*goes to make a recruitment thread* Maybe it would be easier if everyone's links was on one thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:02 pm
Tsuki Yuki Kuma
*falls over dead*

100 Followers
250 exp on EVERYTHING
All achievements but 500 completed missions
ALL of Jack's gifts from trick or treating...
ALL IN THE FIRST DAY!!

I am done.... heart

Congratulations. X3 I'm still working on Power & Sabotage.

EDIT: Two hours later, I'm maxed out. Now I'm just gonna keep raiding the BOO treasury to get gold 'til I have 500 missions. I'm currently at. . . 222. X3

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:17 am
heh, they fixed the green arrow error not even an hour after I posted my solution in Feedback.

Still looking for followers among friends before I put my name out in the site.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:57 am
Well this is interesting and I think proof that this competition really isn't much of a competition and it'll either end up as a tie or we'll both keep our skins. It must be rigged.

The score of the two teams follows a very regular pattern. First, one team is 100 points above the other one. Then, the other team catches up by 100 points and the scores are usually off by 2-3 points. Then one of the team goes ahead by 100 points, and the cycle repeats.

For instance, the score was 75100 and 75098, now it's 75100 and 75198, in other words BOO got 100 more points. The points are always very close to multiples of 100 all the time.

If it smells like it's rigged, if it looks like it's rigged, if it tastes like it's rigged...

Edit: Sin just went up exactly 100 points. Now the score is 75200 and 75198.
RIGGED!!!!  

Shela Leigh

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:36 am
I've said it somewhere else, but it bears repeating that they did this before in other competition events. It's very likely they keep the real scores behind the scenes while manipulating the shown scores to fluxuate and thus give more excitement and such...

Come to think of it, it's probably also used to keep one side from being heavily weighted. If most people know one side is going to win (SIN), then they'd all join that side.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff