Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:50 pm
I have to say I'm stuck on Godric's Hollow also.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:53 am
Animekitty47
So far we have D'or Valley, Griffin's Glade, Phoenix Place, D'or Dale, Phoenix Basin, Roaring Valley, Courageous Creek, or Godric's Hallow.

Note- D'or means gold in French.

Ok, that's enough names, right? Any last minute entries? Shall we see who makes the poll first, me or MLT?
xp  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:55 am
Animekitty47
Animekitty47
So far we have D'or Valley, Griffin's Glade, Phoenix Place, D'or Dale, Phoenix Basin, Roaring Valley, Courageous Creek, or Godric's Hallow.

Note- D'or means gold in French.

Ok, that's enough names, right? Any last minute entries? Shall we see who makes the poll first, me or MLT?
xp

I think that's enough names. They're all good. Lol, we'll see who's first.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:16 am
[[Ekm. Hmm... I seem to be really behind times. HELLO, guys!

I've missed all of you. But RL was a nightmare.]]

I love all the options but I think D'or Dale sounds the nicest. I voted for that. [:

intoxicatedsmiLes

Tabby507

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:19 pm
(im back guys!!!! I've been super busy latley. First there was a death in the family, then i got super sick. then i got assigned a poetry notebook where i have to analyze 50 poems.....)

Tabby walks timidly back into the common room after what seems like ages. "um....Hello everyone. Im back! Sorry I've been away so long. There was a death in the family that really hit us hard and I had to leave hogwarts for awhile. How is everyone?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:58 am
intoxicatedsmiLes
[[Ekm. Hmm... I seem to be really behind times. HELLO, guys!

I've missed all of you. But RL was a nightmare.]]

I love all the options but I think D'or Dale sounds the nicest. I voted for that. [:

Thanks for voting! That's one of my favs too.

Tabby507
(im back guys!!!! I've been super busy latley. First there was a death in the family, then i got super sick. then i got assigned a poetry notebook where i have to analyze 50 poems.....)

Tabby walks timidly back into the common room after what seems like ages. "um....Hello everyone. Im back! Sorry I've been away so long. There was a death in the family that really hit us hard and I had to leave hogwarts for awhile. How is everyone?"

Sorry for your lose. I'm still not over my Grandfather's death and that was over ten years ago. My deepest sympathy's are with you and your family.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

intoxicatedsmiLes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:16 am
Tabby507

"I'm sorry to hear that," Samantha whispered as she patted Tabby on her back when Tabby entered the common room. "Hope you feel better soon."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:16 pm
Okay everyone! We have to step up this term and try really hard to win the House Cup. Try and be as active as possible, if the common room seems died, say something to revive it. And take all the classes you can handle. Okay Gryffindors DO YOU WANT TO WIN THAT HOUSE CUP?

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Chissy_Brown

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:29 pm
lets go and win the cup mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen its our turn to win it back rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:41 pm
Yeah, Slytherin's had it for a couple terms now, haven't they? We need to get it away from them!  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:19 pm
I don't think we need to get it away, so much as we should earn it again this term again.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:30 pm
i cant wait to take all the classes  

Chissy_Brown

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:32 am
User ImageJack: Where to, Miss?

take Divinations it will be fun I swear!

Rose: To the stars.User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:24 am
More fun than reading/watching it? lol....

Oh, hi everyone!! I'm Kaylin....(at least, here, I am....) mrgreen

EDIT: points can be taken if you do not type in your house color!
((Knew that, sorry, sorry!!!))
sweatdrop  

kstar13

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:57 am
User Image

Rose walked into the common room. She hadn't really been paying attention to things lately...her nose always in books. She really wanted to help earn the house cup in this new term. She sat down in a comfy chair with her book and kept reading.

(Hai! I changed my username guys. I used to be DarkRose072687)
Rose Avery - 2nd year Gryffindor

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces