Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:15 am
furry1337otaku
Sabel was wheezing trying to catch her breath, Kuroi was long-gone now, chasing the gold chocobo. After secveral hyperventialating breaths, she keeled over form lack of oxygen. "look...purty stars...ah! bunnehs! notthebunnehs nooo*gasp*oooo!"
The ninja ran out of an alleyway, and then stopped, and began walking at a slow perfectly calm pace, and took off his face mask and hood to appear less conspicuous. He noticed Sabel prone on the ground and grinned twisted Kneeling down and lifting her into his lap he started thoroughly kissing her in the guise of Mouth-to-mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:17 am
Misopan_Kurai
furry1337otaku
Sabel was wheezing trying to catch her breath, Kuroi was long-gone now, chasing the gold chocobo. After secveral hyperventialating breaths, she keeled over form lack of oxygen. "look...purty stars...ah! bunnehs! notthebunnehs nooo*gasp*oooo!"
The ninja ran out of an alleyway, and then stopped, and began walking at a slow perfectly calm pace, and took off his face mask and hood to appear less conspicuous. He noticed Sabel prone on the ground and grinned twisted Kneeling down and lifting her into his lap he started thoroughly kissing her in the guise of Mouth-to-mouth.
Sabel woke up suddenly her skull rising so quickly it met the ninja's nose in an audible crack. "Oh, Hi Shinrei. What's up?" She asked the man innocnetly as he cradled his broken nose.  

KiyaraSabel

Misander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:20 am
furry1337otaku
Misopan_Kurai
furry1337otaku
Sabel woke up suddenly her skull rising so quickly it met the ninja's nose in an audible crack. "Oh, Hi Shinrei. What's up?" She asked the man innocnetly as he cradled his broken nose.
Holding his nose in an attempt to stop the bloodflow, Shinrei stare examined her manner. After a few more moments of silence he pulled a potion from his pouch and healed his nose. THen he wiped the blood from is face with his neck scarf and tossed it away, drawing a scarf exactly like it from his pouch and wrapping it around his neck. Then he knelt before Sabel again, this time pulling out a small jewelry box. "Sabel, I have a question of the utmost importance to ask you. Will you be my jenova cell producing facto-er, I mean... Wife?" ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:23 am
Misopan_Kurai
Holding his nose in an attempt to stop the bloodflow, Shinrei stare examined her manner. After a few more moments of silence he pulled a potion from his pouch and healed his nose. THen he wiped the blood from is face with his neck scarf and tossed it away, drawing a scarf exactly like it from his pouch and wrapping it around his neck. Then he knelt before Sabel again, this time pulling out a small jewelry box. "Sabel, I have a question of the utmost importance to ask you. Will you be my jenova cell producing facto-er, I mean... Wife?" ninja

Sabel looked at Shinrei for a moment. "I'm sorry, but I have fallen in love with a simple, humble agent of the United Parcel Service." She sighed dreamily. "He looked so nice in his uber tight brown shorts" heart "I'm sure you'll find another."  

KiyaraSabel

Misander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:27 am
gonk "NNNNNOOOOOOOOO! How can I replace your accelerated replication of Jenova cel- erm, uh, I mean... beauty? Yeah, How can I replace your fair beauty and ...and... wait did you say he was a UPS guy?" twisted I've never been happier to kill someone. "So it was his shorts that made you fall in love at first sight was it?" WIth that, Shinrei dropped a smoke bomb and bolted back the way he came, and stripped the shorts from the dead UPS man.I hope I can get the bloodstains out. Shinrei fretted.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:05 am
savanacat
Eskevar Fire Cross

Just then they passed a small resturant. They noted a rather odd couple dining on the patio of the resturant. Fenrir (who had more curiosity then a litter of kittens on speed) wandered over. " Do you suppose their dead to? That guy looks kind of funny.... maybe he's a ghost too." Fenrir asked Garm.

Dahry looked up from her plate and froze in horror as she saw two people who would likely know her from their Shinra days. She looked down at her plate in confusion and quietly cursed them with the curse that their life would be...interesting. She again glanced up and saw with eyes wide with mortification that one of the two was bearing closer! She decided to not be put to shame, by appearing distraught by this, so, she started a conversation. It went something like this, "Nice weather today, a small shower of kibble put it out a bit though. Ah...ah... fancy seeing you, or both of you here. Yes but it is sort of expected. Teerce and I are only... remember last Christmas? nice party."Her confused speech did little to raise her from the predicament she was in when help came from an unexpected quarter. Teerce reached out to pet one of the wolves. This was unfortunate, because said wolf was just a bit startled by a clawed hand on its back and let out a yelp. This drew some attention from Dahry's jumbled greeting, and let her insert a better conversation starter, one that had proved infallible back when her father had had assisstants. " Do you like pickles?"

Fenrir who had been completely ignoring Dahry's attempts at conversation up that point looked up at her and without missing a beat announced, " Dill pickles..... yes dill pickles are best..... and mostly dill pickle kosher spears." Remus who had at first been suprised at Teerce calmed down enough to enjoy the caress. Romulus, seeing his pack mate getting more attention pushed his head under the clawed hand determined to have his share.

Fenrir by this time realized the implication of Dahry talking to them. " Hey, you can see us? Are you dead too or just one of those pyschic type people?" Garm who had been studying Dahry, attempting to place her snapped his fingers and exclaimed. "You're the receptionist on floor 66 of the SinRa building right? I thought I'd seen you before. How did you die? Or um... have you always seen ghosts?"

Eskevar Fire Cross

vampiress_of_darkness

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:01 pm
Ermak Lorde
vampiress_of_darkness
Chii looks at you and watches you run by and i just sit there on all fours my legs and arms tired and im unable to walk.

Chii watches you run. "alittle help?" She looks up at you with pleading eyes.

Vaizel paused at the cry for help....he was in a hurry....but.... With a sudden wrench of concience he whirled mid-stride, dashing back to where Chii sat helplessly on the ground, and then scooped the young woman into his arms before making his way back down the street. He couldn't very well abandon one of his own subordinates could he? No, that would be acting just like the ShinRa scum! And Vaizel could never permit that in himself! "Come Chii, we need to regroup at Avalanche headquarters! Plan A has failed.... It's time to implement my NEW plan for destroying those who appose the planet!" Vaizel explained as he ran noisily down the street.
Chii wraps her arms about Vaiz's neck her head buried in his shirt as he runs to HQ and all I do is nod, my body in pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:04 pm
Saerenna, after standing for what felt like hours trying to puzzle out how fourty-two could possibly be the reason for UPS sending bombs to ShinRa, she finally decided that it somehow worked out that it was the answer to the universe, and left it at that. Where she could go from that, however, was another mystery. She decided that maybe the gouged footprints on the ground that seemed to have been left by rather large mechanical claw-feet were a good place to start, so she followed them quickly, finding that they doubled back at one point and then continued onwards. What had caused this? Was it just a giant Chocobo with leg replacement or something? She suddenly found her mind wandering and wondering if perhaps chocobo feed was as good as dog kibble. And would it work to feed it to tame summons?  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:29 am
Vaizel jogged with a now even beat. "thwack-ckkrrrrueeeiiii... tunk...thwack-ckkrrrrueeeiiii...tunk" It was a jarring sound even to Vai's own ears, but that was what happened when he moved at a quicker pace. He reflected for a moment that perhaps this ear-splitting sound had some use as he noticed all passerbies quickly vacated the path before the android. Due in great part to his uninhibited passage Vaizel made it too the 7th heaven rather quickly, once he was inside he gently deposited Chii on one of the benches. Then he pulled out a small cell-phone and auto-dialed several other cell-phone answering machines, leaving the message. "Regroup at Head Quarters for plan B, Over and Out." Then he turned to Chii with a smile, "We shall take down ShinRa yet!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:26 pm
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel jogged with a now even beat. "thwack-ckkrrrrueeeiiii... tunk...thwack-ckkrrrrueeeiiii...tunk" It was a jarring sound even to Vai's own ears, but that was what happened when he moved at a quicker pace. He reflected for a moment that perhaps this ear-splitting sound had some use as he noticed all passerbies quickly vacated the path before the android. Due in great part to his uninhibited passage Vaizel made it too the 7th heaven rather quickly, once he was inside he gently deposited Chii on one of the benches. Then he pulled out a small cell-phone and auto-dialed several other cell-phone answering machines, leaving the message. "Regroup at Head Quarters for plan B, Over and Out." Then he turned to Chii with a smile, "We shall take down ShinRa yet!"
Chii looks up at vaiz and blinks. "waht" she was spaceing out.  

vampiress_of_darkness

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:36 pm
Saerenna continued to follow the footprints, still wondering on what circumstances a Chocobo would have to have an artificial leg. She looked around at the somewhat frightened people just beginning to regroup and go on their own way. On sudden inspiration, she struck a pose and yelled for all to hear. "||3/4|2 p|-|34|2!!!!!one!!1! $|-|!|||24 !$|-| |-|34|2!!1!!eleventyone!!! |_||2 (107|-|3$ |20x0|2z!!shift+1!!!1" in the most n00bish voice she could muster. ((If you can read that, I applaud you, because even I can't, and I WROTE it... stare ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:03 pm
(("||3/4|2 p|-|34|2!!!!!one!!1! $|-|!|||24 !$|-| |-|34|2!!1!!eleventyone!!!

"Never fear!!!!!! ShinRa is Here!!!!!"

"|_||2 (107|-|3$ |20x0|2z!!shift+1!!!1"

"Your Clothes Rock!!!!"

translations brought to you by Furry1337Otaku and Ermak Lorde))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

savanacat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:19 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross

Fenrir who had been completely ignoring Dahry's attempts at conversation up that point looked up at her and without missing a beat announced, " Dill pickles..... yes dill pickles are best..... and mostly dill pickle kosher spears." Remus who had at first been suprised at Teerce calmed down enough to enjoy the caress. Romulus, seeing his pack mate getting more attention pushed his head under the clawed hand determined to have his share.

Fenrir by this time realized the implication of Dahry talking to them. " Hey, you can see us? Are you dead too or just one of those pyschic type people?" Garm who had been studying Dahry, attempting to place her snapped his fingers and exclaimed. "You're the receptionist on floor 66 of the SinRa building right? I thought I'd seen you before. How did you die? Or um... have you always seen ghosts?"

"Dill, really? Sweet are so much better! They taste the best on burgers." Dahry loooked fondly on Teerce's petting the wolves and the subsequent fighting for attention. She looked up at the other twin...Garm... that was it, Fenrir was the one like a kid and Garm was the serious one. She blinked confusedly at the questiond he asked. "Dead? Are you really? Well. I didn't think I was. Oh yeah I was a...minor scientist, don't you know." She paused a moment as something occured to her. She looked up in surprise then and looked over at Teerce, wjo was now tussling with the wolves. " Oh....then I am dead too.... and so is Teerce. You know, I always thought he would look differently after he was dead." She looked again up at Garm and Fenrir, "So what are you gonna do now that you are dead. Oh!! I'm gonna whisper over Vincent's shoulder! The bishie will be mine in death if nothing else!" She bounced up and paused a moment as she realised that Fenrir was about to say something, after all, now she was dead, she could be as polite as she wanted!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:07 pm
Ermak Lorde
(("||3/4|2 p|-|34|2!!!!!one!!1! $|-|!|||24 !$|-| |-|34|2!!1!!eleventyone!!!

"Never fear!!!!!! ShinRa is Here!!!!!"

"|_||2 (107|-|3$ |20x0|2z!!shift+1!!!1"

"Your Clothes Rock!!!!"

translations brought to you by Furry1337Otaku and Ermak Lorde))

((*applauds* xd ))  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

vampiress_of_darkness

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:13 pm
((can you make me a leet guide?))  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash