Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Hunter's Mark OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Fine, I'll let you have the bonus cash. Starting creds, plus whatever class times level. I sent the details about the lightsaber in the pm i sent, although i think that about covers the leeway you'll get at the start.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:41 am
Stellar, wouldn't you start out with a lightsaber given to you by your Master?  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:34 am
Maybe, I'm not that familiar on the Sith training regime... So I'm not sure.

Cool... looking at the rules for a Long-Handle Lightsaber and when using it two handed you can do 2d10 damage instead of doubling the strength bonus. Considering my character isn't especially strong nor dexterous that would be a nice feature.

A logical choice. Nurak will take it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:08 pm
I was looking at that Double-barreled Blaster Carbine pretty lovingly.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:20 pm
lol...

As a Sith I can legally carry vong tech under imperial law. So I got some razor bugs as my ranged weapon. My character is fully stated out now... just have to come up with a backstory.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:47 pm
Your renegade though. Aren't you?

Then again, who would be ballsy enough to question you.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:55 pm
Would you guys prefer to be mercs who got lumped together for the first mission that choose to be together for a while longer, or an actual small time band who takes contracts from any paying party?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:04 pm
I'm fine with either. My character will likely have a history beside Rav, being long-lived, prolly serving him in his pirating days, or something.

Hmm... A medium suit of Beskar is 7,00 creds(Plus armor mods), requiring a visit to Mandalore or a smith outside of the system. Certainly something to work towards.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:30 pm
37,000 creds, provided you find someone to make it. personally, i'm saving up for the Krail 210 armor.

I'm counting bounty hunters with military-level restriction access, although mercenaries get restricted and below... unless anyone has any qualms against it? Stellar's gains through his sith empire would rate him at illegal, but if he cuts ties to them, his access will drop to that of the rest of the mercs. Of course, if he's part of the sith empire, he probably have a damn good excuse why he's not reporting back to them..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:40 pm
I take it you wont be giving me the discount for being Mandalorian?

And by Bounty Hunter, do you mean the Prestige class, or if that is what we consider ourselves.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:01 pm
People who become officially licensed with the bounty hunter's guild, such as myself, and donate a percentage of their bounties to the guild, with also the proper hunting licenses to actually not incur the 50% reduction fee. Which, to the point, generally also means you intend on taking at least 2 levels of BH as your first prestige class. I don't expect everyone just to claim they're a BH just so they can get away with a free level restriction access, and then never do any hunting.

As for being mando, you have to actually /find/ someone to make said armor, which will probably occur later. That will require not only gathering info, but also a bit of persuasion of the crew to deviate from the mission to get paid so you can get new spiffy toys.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:23 pm
Obviously, the search for the smith will definitely be the hardest part by far. What I'm wondering is if it'll be the full price, or the Mando'ade price. Because 10k is alot easier to save up in this have 40k would be, then I can actually start looking for the smith in which to make it.

Why two levels in the Bounty Hunter class? Where'd you get that? Also, http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bounty_Hunters'_Creed.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:09 pm
*shrug* You'll just have to worry about the price when you find your smithy. Which is to say, "I'll figure it out later when I give a hoot."

your BH creed is missing, btw. As for the classing, I'm adding that as a clause if you want the full registration right off the bat, like me. Otherwise, you'll have to do the spending and registering in game, with the credits on hand. I think it's a fair compromise, personally. Not to mention, this crew is more than just a bunch of hunters; we're mercs and whatnot, so I'm trying to help promote variety.

I hate to say this Des, but you really need to drop the constant questioning of everything I'm doing. I'm not Cale. I'm not a GM. I'm not sure this will last very long. I don't mind the advice, but I do take offense to the constant criticism. So lay off the complaining, and just go with the flow for fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:40 pm
Considering the Mandalorians have enough Beskar to plaster it on starfighter hulls in this era. I'd have thought getting beskar'gam for him would be quite a bit easier.

Oh well, live and learn.  

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:02 pm
Or I just haven't considered it yet, and therefore don't have a specific answer to give. Or maybe I'm trying to cut out on the metagaming aspect of knowing what you'll get at what price in the future so that you can alter your spending habits in game. Or maybe depending on how you work your RPing, certain events might alter the price when you get there, leaving my former estimate either low or high, the latter being a point where someone can go "but you said", and i have to be a total jerkwad and tell them, "i'm the GM" and we get into a huge ego fight that could have been prevented if i just kept my trap shut.

There's a lot of things that change circumstances, but I'm not sure how anything will go down. You might capture the guy i intend to use as a smithy and turn him over to authorities, or accidentally kill his brother and he has a vendetta...

So, live and learn. And realize that I don't have things set in stone for anyone yet. I hope you guys use a lot of skill checks though, because when we're not on the clock, I'll probably pull a story arc to run through the lag time that you can use for silly stuff like armors and vehicles.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff