Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Death to Shadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BOO or SIN?
  SIN will WIN!
  BOO will LOSE!
  I hate you...
  WTF??!? The Demon Llamas will destroy them both!!! RUN!!!
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:33 pm
Faltir was silent for a moment. "Moon-bearer, I say not that you must follow the destiny outlined for you, I say not you can't. I only bring forth what the stars have fortold, and set this in motion by letting their light of prophecy sparkle down on you with aid and foresight."

Rast turned slowly away from the group. "I have a simple solution. Whoever feels like rescuing the third Sun-bearer from the Shadow, we head out. The others can do whatever they please, and us real Mark-bearers will save this world from the Shadow's grip." He looked to them. "Only come if you're no coward. I've always heard the Mark-bearers to be just and to know what to do. but from todays little fiasco, well... Let's just say I'm not too sure."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:24 pm
Kargate looked and beamed a smile. "Lets kick some a**!"
Amber looked at Kargate and sighed. "Looks like im along for the ride also..."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:24 pm
Luna gets up,"Might as well go along"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:48 pm
Glaz smiled, "Glad we could reach an agreement." He continued to walk out of the camp and made his way to his. He wanted to stock up on suppleis before he set out. "It won't be long now."  

Rexxxxxx

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:12 pm
Luna sighs as she pets vixion  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:00 pm
Rast pffts again. "Great. We're four strong, and only three of us have marks. Looks like it's up to us four to get back the third Sun-bearer." He draws his sword. "So where are the Shadow?" he asked Faltir. But Faltir was gone. The boy had disappeared while they were talking. He sighed. "Best follow the stench of rotten meat." He joked. He looked around. "Now we have to vote a leader for the time being. Everyone nominate someone." After a quick look he says to Kargate. "You. I pick you."  

Yvansi

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:39 pm
Luna turns"I don't care.I am not voting for anyone and I am heading to the shadows.I know where it is  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:48 am
Aitosai stood wearily. "You're badly outnumbered... and yet you're not giving up?" she asked, incredulously.  

heartsXdespise

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:16 am
Kargate laughed heartedly agian. "You got alot to learn shadow girlie!" he turned his attention to Rast. "Well, noone cna be a leader withou first a propoer midday meal, and to know everyone else." He said smiling. "Amber! You have the food?"
Amber nodded, letting her pack drop to the floor. "Its not much, but it will keep us up."
Kargate looked at everyone and smiled. "Sit! A good meal will keep the spirits and body strong!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:28 am
"Yes" Luna and vixion walks off  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:09 am
Rast laughs. "Y'know, seeing most of my camp torn apart leaves me with not much of an appetite. I think I'll pass." He turned to Aitosai. "Like I said, I don't care if we're outnumbered, I don't care if we have only three Mark-bearers willing to stand up. As long as the job gets done, I'm willing to pay any price."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:57 am
Luna took a shortcut to the shadows  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:59 am
(( Eh? Gettin' a wee bit hasty, are we? ))

Just then Rast noticed Luna's absence. "I'm not eating, so I think I'll..." He stood and began to walk in the direction she had been going.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:02 am
Yvansi
(( Eh? Gettin' a wee bit hasty, are we? ))

Just then Rast noticed Luna's absence. "I'm not eating, so I think I'll..." He stood and began to walk in the direction she had been going.

(Maybe. But luna is not used to being in a group of people anymore.SHe been on her own for to long)

Luna stops after a while and looks at Vixion"I don't like this. This feels like a trap....I can go in like a vampire and they wont know the different so long as my mark is hiden"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items