Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Tailed Demonic Doom? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:54 am
"You've been getting more careful."Kisun replys. He appears infront of Yuuka. Kisun sets his two fingers on Yuuka's forehead."Bang."He mutters lightly with a grin. In his opposite hand a red rasengan begins to form and swirl.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:01 pm
*grins* i think its about time i took this little quarrel......... more seriously........ *a dark red fire enveloped my hands* Flames of hell hear my call and lend me thy power upon ur sevant...  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:09 pm
"Now we're getting somewhere."Kisun thrusted his attack forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:14 pm
so that i can end ur suffering with the death of thy foe *before the rasengan made contact with me it was absorbed into my hand* now lend me thy power so that i may answer ur request!!!!! *then i put my hands at a position where there is a gap between them, then a red orb appeared* now give me the form of ur power!!!!!! *then the orb turned into a Scythe* come forth.... *grabbes the Scythe* BOILING GORY!!!!!User Image  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:21 pm
"Nice toothpick."Kisun joked lightly. He jumped back setting his katana in front of him. He laughs. "Show me what you've got now."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:23 pm
*points boiling gory at Kisun* don't underestimate my weapon...... fire fox  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:29 pm
Kisun chuckled."If this keeps up I may have to unleash my full power." Kisun knew that he was only using a forth of it. He ran forward. The red chakra shifted his hands into claws. He slashed at Yuuka with them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:00 pm
*grins as the red chakra was absorbed into the Boiling Gory* like i said don't underestimate my weapon *slashes at Kisun mananging to to make a direct hit*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:04 pm
Kisun threw up his blade in time to block the worst of the hit. He still suffered the edge of the scythe buried into his shoulder. "So it absorbs my chakra...that could be difficult."Kisun mutters pulling the scythe out and jumping back.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:11 pm
*rests scythe on shoulder* u may have figured that much out, but thats not all it can do...  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:25 pm
"Ah...Thats interesting."Kisun muttered. He closed his eyes and his chakra covered his katana changing its form. "Lets try somthing else..."He muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:42 pm
i'm game for whatever u can dish out  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:07 pm
Kisun increased his chakra and ran forward. His speed had increased. He ran around Yuuka stopping only a few times to launch an attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:46 pm
*readied the scythe in battle position*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:48 pm
Without any stopping three fox tails shoot out from Kisun's body. They smash into Yuuka creating a small earthquake.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff