Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:13 pm
"You can talk with my computer?" He questioned. "What did it say?"

He looked at Jounouchi with worry.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:20 pm
Jonouchi tried to give Seto a reasuring half smile, but it came out as a grimace.
"Yes... I can speak with it... I'm the security program, after all. The computer was..." Suddenly, Jonu's eyes went distant, and his voice went all deep and throaty.

"Hello Seto... long time no see."  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:04 pm
"Sh!t" Seto jumped back from Jounouchi, not realizing what the heck was going on. "Wha- What's going on here?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:41 pm
The thing that was using Jonouchi as a puppet growled in amusement.
"You don't remember me, Seto? You tried to destroy me, but you failed. I'm suprised you don't remember."  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:28 am
'Gozoboru.... Or someone else...' Seto wondered, before shaking the feeling away. "I don't care who you are! You need to quit this right now or I'll...." He thought desperately. 'A virus scan!' He ran to the computer, booting up the other program before the other could stop it. 'Please forgive me Jounouchi.'  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:04 pm
((Sorry about the whole possesion thing... I felt a need to kick things up a notch twisted ))

The thing that was puppeting Jonouchi laughed. "Too bad Seto... it won't pick me up." Jonouchi gave a sadistic, sarcastic half grin. "You can have your boy-toy back as soon as you get him out of the room; my influence is rather weak. But if he gets to far away... he'll die." The puppeter (who had Gozoboro's voice) laughed darkly, crossing his arms confidently.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:13 am
"You sadistic b*****d.... I'll.... How'd you get into him in the first place? You sick.... Freak." Seto commented, feeling his anger boiling up.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:33 pm
"Is that the worst comeback you can come up with, Seto? Still pathetic I see... It's not so much as I'm into him as I'm using him. Whenever he gets to close to the computer, I'm able to use the sucurity program as a link to him." Jonouchi/Gozoboro grinned confidently.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:02 am
"I'll figure out a way to stop you, I don't care how long it takes!" Seto stated. "You should never under- estimate me."

He wasn't sure how to get Jounouchi's body away from the computer without hurting the poor boy, he decided to wait and see if Gozoboru was going to do anything.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:47 pm
Jonouchi/Gozoboro laughed heartlessly. This indecision was amusing.
"Don't worry Seto... I'm sure "Jonouchi" wouldn't mind any way you got him away from the computer.
J/G made a face. "He has quite a mouth on him..."  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 pm
"Forgive me, Jounouchi." Seto whispered, before he grabbed the other and shoved him back into a wall in the hallway outside the computer room. He hoped it had been far enough, because there wasn't much he could do.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:14 pm
"Ga..." Gozoboro managed to cry out in suprise before his connection broke off. Jonouchi's body fell limp in Seto's grip, then he started to shiver.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:29 pm
"Jounouchi... I'm sorry.... So so sorry...." Seto didn't know what to do, he couldn't reboot the other, couldn't get rid of the virus.

He felt like crying, but that wouldn't help either. What was he supposed to do?

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:40 pm
Jonouchi finally stopped shivering and looked up at Seto sadly.

"I'm sorry Seto... I shouldn't have gone over to the computer..." Jonouchi's voice was shakey and remorseful.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:18 pm
"No, no, it's my fault, mine, I should have known a b*****d like him wouldn't give up even in death. Damn it. You.... You should take it easy for a while...." Seto commented, picking the other up and laying in on the couch in the living room.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff