Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alus Shar Plynnil

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:30 pm
User Image
Saeven Aneik

'Quiet little grey mouse,
What have you heard?
Behind those closed doors,
No one is allowed?'

Quiet little grey mouse,
What have you seen?
Secrets meant to be hidden,
Not seen in the light?

'Ah, I wondered when this question might come up.' Well, at least it was Kageko that had asked and not Emilia. The werewolf girl would probably believe what he said, but she would not like it. Kageko would most likely believe him and agree with it. "I was among the rest of the crowd. It is best to have someone among the general populous in order to make sure things in the crowd run smoothly. Should a fight or other disturbance have started, it would have taken awhile for the Unit to be present. With myself in the crowd it could have been easily contained."

Saeven replaced the dagger in the sheath on his forearm, the blade disappearing with a simple flick of the wrist. He often had to contend with such question and always came up with an appropriate scenario to place when, and if, he was asked. His thought wandered briefly over whether he should visit his cousins before or after this meeting today. He eventually decided on after, for he knew Celena and Merus would oftentimes send scouts after him to see where he went, to make sure he did not betray them.

During such times he would go about as if it was a normal day, sometimes he would allow the man, or woman, follow him for a week before finally losing them in the city. He often wondered how long he could keep up this charade, playing two sides of the field. How long would it be before his cousins found out he was with the Unit? How long before someone other than Louis in the Unit found out he had ties in the Fangs? How long could he survive as he was?

Often times he would keep these thoughts repressed, but now, here, where he felt safe enough, he let them loose. Granted, they weren't loose, loose, they were locked firmly behind his barriers again. However, he contemplated them seriously. He never voiced these worries aloud, even to himself or Louis. He sometimes got the feeling that the older vampire knew he had these doubts, these questions; but the man said nothing.

What have you felt?
Tremors of cold fear,
Reverberating in the night?

Quiet little grey mouse,
What have you smelt?
Lies permeating the air,
Assaulting your senses?'

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:42 pm
Kageko nodded her head then asked out loud, "Well, what to do next?"

As she asked the question, her thoughts were still roaming, this time about multiple subjects.

She continued to maintain an benign expression as she took the minute to think over things, whether or not she was seen through by the vampire.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Alus Shar Plynnil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image
Saeven Aneik

What have you heard?
No one is allowed?'

Quiet little grey mouse,
What have you seen?
Not seen in the light?

Saeven shrugged indifferently. "It matters not to me what you do, but I fully intend to get some training in before the others get here for the meeting today." As he spoke he unwound his whip, snapping it once at the ground, leaving a great gouge mark in the hardened dirt and trampled grass. The tip of the whip, which was silver, flashed in the daylight.

He awaited her reaction patiently, once more in control of his thoughts and feelings; letting no more escape the barriers he built. Oftentimes it saddened him, having to keep his feelings, his thoughts, locked away. Letting none get to know the true him. He couldn't even honestly say he knew himself anymore. But, as with all others, he stored those worries away as well. Though there were days when the force of that sadness had him going about with back bent, knees buckling under the weight of burdens carried.

What have you felt?
Tremors of cold fear,

Quiet little grey mouse,
What have you smelt?
Lies permeating the air,
Assaulting your senses?'

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:11 pm
Kageko looked at the whip, seeing it flash to the ground and back up like a snake rearing up to strike and then falling back down, looking totally harmless. She rediverted her attention to Saeven, pushing away all of her suspicions so she could look over them again, in privacy. "Hmmmm," she seemed to think for a while, "well, I guess I should keep on training as well. Now, if you will excuse me." She bowed her head slightly, out of respect for his seniority, and turned back around to the dummy. She took a different stance this time, not wanting to needlessly train some of her more complicated attacks with a person she didn't fully trust around.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Alus Shar Plynnil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image
Saeven Aneik

What have you heard?
No one is allowed?'

Quiet little grey mouse,
What have you seen?
Not seen in the light?

Saeven laughed inwardly. The girl didn't trust him, he could see it in the way she looked at him, calculating, always trying to decide whether what he said was truth. Good. She was smart. No one should trust him. He was not who he said he was. He was not completely on their side. Half of what he said was a lie. He knew this, and perhaps she was starting to see it too. That was not good. If she decided to check into his background, she'd find his familial ties with the Fangs.

If she found out about his parents and cousins, Emilia would find out one way or another. If Emilia found out... Well... He didn't want to have to hurt her if, no when, she attacked him. And he had no doubt she would attack him. Saeven wasn't quite sure if Louis could talk her out of it. Mentally shrugging, he decided that if Kageko ever found out, he could get Louis to talk about her and head off Emilia's rage beforehand.

He stood back and watched her for a little while before turning to the obstacle course. At full power, during the night, he could keep up a run almost indefinitely. But now, during the day, he knew his stamina was far less then much of the Unit's. Emilia, on a good day, would never let him hear the end of it. He was quite sure he was ribbed about his physical prowess in his human state more then Kageko was. He shrugged as he focused on the course.

What have you felt?
Tremors of cold fear,

Quiet little grey mouse,
What have you smelt?
Lies permeating the air,
Assaulting your senses?'

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:45 am
Emilia was waiting in silence for the doctor to finish with the vampire child.

She took a little notebook from her clothes and took some notes about what she had seen on the child's body. The fact that she was still alive was a miracle.

Emilia frowned, she did not believe in miracles. An idea came to her mind and an unhappy smile came to her lips.

She had questions for the doctor and hoped that he would not be too long.

The giant clock in the main square of the city was ringing twelve o'clock. The sun was shining from behind light clouds.

She remembered that she had to be at the meeting for the late afternoon.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:26 pm
Erik threw the whip up and around, flourishing like crazy as always. His face was calm as he tied it around his neck then made a knot. He morphed down to get some speed. It was a bit tight at first, but the pressure was relieved. Time to get home. He thought to himself, he'd been away long enough. He started a run and as soon as the home of the Lycans came into view, he turned back into a human. He shook his limbs as they were a bit stiff from that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:51 am
" A messenger?" Ria asked herself, while she kept hidden behind the large curtain. Apparently, the breathless person who was insistingly knocking at the counsil room was too busy with his own thoughts to notice the surroundings. Entrance was granted to the messenger after a few seconds of waiting.

"Hum... interrupting a counsil reunion... I wouldn't like to be on his shoes right now." Ria thought. On the other hand, in just a few seconds, the messenger had been able to do what Ria had been trying to do all morning.

The wooden door opened after a few minutes. Only the messenger stepped out, but his features seemed even more upset than before. "Fear of punishment, perhaps?"But there was something else..

Ria waited until the sound of the departing footsteps began fading in the distance before coming out from behind the curtain. "Now, this is more interesting... I'll postpone the appointment, father said he didn't have much time, anyway." She started running down the corridor towards the exit, wondering if her horse was still where she had left it. With a little luck, the messenger hadn't gone too far yet.  

Ale Posselna

Alus Shar Plynnil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:56 pm
User Image
Saeven Aneik

What have you heard?
No one is allowed?'

Quiet little grey mouse,
What have you seen?
Not seen in the light?

Saeven liked doing the obstacle course as it did not give him time to think, all he could do was react. He couldn't think about his cousins, Louis, The Unit, or about anyone finding his secret. After he had completed the course a couple times, breathing heavily, he slowed his pace down to an easy jog. As he did so all his worries flooded back and he kept a wary eye on his surroundings. Every wind through the trees, ever shadow that moved, nothing was too small.

Of course he couldn't see it all, not in this form. Nor could he hear everything he wanted to. That was the only complaint he had about the weakness he felt during the day. His reaction time was slowed, his eyesight, hearing, and strength were less, but on the upside, he could test himself. For once he was no different then the humans he had once vowed to help protect.

What have you felt?
Tremors of cold fear,

Quiet little grey mouse,
What have you smelt?
Lies permeating the air,
Assaulting your senses?'

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:11 am
Erik dropped down and ducked something he couldn't make out. His sight became stunted as his scar burned. He waited for the pain to pass, surpressing a growl the entire time. He stood up and dusted off his suit, as far as he knew, nobody else knew about this. Everybody knew he was scarred, but the burning was only known by him, he considered it to be horrible and had never gotten it seen. He decided he'd have to do something about it, he walked back into the center part of town, he wandered for some time, not knowing what to do. He ran for a while and stopped when he started to pay attention. He knocked on the door to the doctor, maybe he could dull it's effects. He noted the whip was around his neck still, he tied it around his arm and knocked again, getting impatient for the most part. He didn't need anyone big, just local or so, but then, maybe his scar was cursed. Don't be silly, it's a cut, nothing more. He comforted himself.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

MacPere
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:55 am
Delicately washing the girl and observing her wounds for signs of healing before redressing them, Rolias' brow wrinkled.

Peculiar indeed... This was the only way he could describe the day. His patient's burns, depsite her race being that of a vampire, failed to take on the accelerated healing he had seen in others. Silver... He pulled his necklace from one pocket and took a look at it, baffled. The material's properties seemed to be that of any normal metal... Perhaps he were to do more research behind it.

Leaving the girl with his trusted colleagues, Rolias washed his hands and exited, shutting the bathroom door behind him. He promptly dropped the necklace back into his pocket, leaving his hand within its comfort and shoving its counterpart into the opposite pocket.

"... I-I am still awaiting an introduction of yourself, miss."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:56 am
Erik walked into, not bothering to keep knocking. He took a quick glance around the office, he then felt his scar as a quick searing came back. He shrugged it off with some difficulty, but he did appear to not be in any pain. He walked around, touching everything, looking for something that looked like it would stop the pain easily. He sighed in relief as the burning stopped again. He looked into a curious jar, hoping it would help.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:21 pm
"I am Emilia." answered the werewolf as the man addressed her. She hesitated a moment and pulled down the fabric covering her face, revealing her eyes of two colors and cold features.
"We've met before Doctor." she added with a brief smile, wondering if he would remember her.

She sighed and went back to why she was there.
"So how is she?" she asked first before adding a series of questions.
"Will she heal fast? What were the projectiles made of? Would they have killed a werewolf or a human?" She paused decided to let the man answer her questions first.

As the man was speaking, she heard noises in the hallway as if things were thrown on the floor. The woman clenched her jaws and hide back her face under the black clothe. Then she opened the door to notice someone, a man...a wolf? ... behaving strangely.

A nurse was standing next to him. Although she was shivering, she said as strong as she could. "This is an hospital Sir, please do not make such a mess and do not touch that." she removed the jar from its spot.
"Can I help you?" asked the nurse.

Emilia sighed and closed the door, happy that the nurse was taking care of the annoying male.
"Sorry doc." she said as she leaned against the door. "You were saying...?" she listened to the doctor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:29 pm
"Huh?" He wasn't surprised, just amazed she could talk that way, even though he was a Lycan, his voice, and attitude wasn't cold, just cool. "I'm sorry, I was just looking." He said calmly. He quickly placed his hand over his eye. "I came to find something, but I don't know what." He continued. His eyes that were tinged light red, seemed to grow in color a bit, a low growling/moaning was coming from him. "I'm sorry," He said again. "I need to find something to relieve a scar, the pain is almost unbearable." He said.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:29 am
The nurse calmed down a bit.
"Oh...follow me." she lead the red eye man to a little room with a bed.
"Please have a seat." pointing at a chair.
She looked in a pantry and pulled out several substances. She mixed some of them with water.
"Here drink. That will help with the pain." she handed him a glass.
"Now wait here please and do not touch anything. I will go fetch the doctor."
She left the room quickly.

The nurse trotted to the room when Emilia and Doctor Rolias were talking. She knocked and spoke across the door. "Sorry to interrupt doctor but there is a ...man who would need your attention." she said.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff