Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Star Wars: Hunter's Mark Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:56 pm
Catching the airborne Electrobinoculars in both hands, she huffed a thanks to Dev as she brought them up to eye level and peered through them at the bunker.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:03 pm
Walking up beside the Umbaran, Darr'ghul kneeled down beside the diagram and studied it for a moment."If they had any sense, we would not be able to get within am kilometer of this place. But I agree, sneaking around the bottom would take too long." Tracing his finger up the road to the top of the mesa , stopping before he got to the door, he traced two arrows at either side of the building."Naurk, the Zabrak, and myself will skirt alongside the right wall to look for a way in or a circuit of some sort to be sliced, while Aurora and yourself check the left side. If we find nothing, we'll end up meeting around the back." peering back up to the fortress in the distance.
"Like I said before, if we cannot find a variable way in, we'll cut our way in with the jetii'kad. The plating cannot be that thick."

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:05 pm
"Got any sat photos?" Lath asked."And who made the Mandie the strategist?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:10 pm
"If you have a better idea. Say so." Darr grunted and stood back up. He peered through the scope of his carbine, but it was not much good.
"We should get off the road."

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:11 pm
"I did say so. Or am I moving too fast for you, bolts-for-brains?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:21 pm
Dev sat silent, letting the two bicker. This is why he preferred to work alone, much less hassle at a time like this.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:22 pm
"Your idea was included and role in said slicing assumed." Darr said as he scanned the surroundings for a good place to lay low.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:28 pm
"Take too many blows to the head, mandie?" Lath said as he walked off the road."Don't answer that. I already know the answer."  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:35 pm
“Wonderful.” Aurora said to herself, lowering the Electrobinoculars she turned back and moved next to Dev. Handing him back the binocs she looks down at the drawing in the dirt as the others start to argue again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:58 pm
"We've already been ambushed once already... Splitting up may make our job much harder. Concentration of force may be a far better route." Nurak frowned. "Maybe we can eliminate some of the opposition before moving to the bunker itself. Could we plant a com message and spring an ambush of our own?"  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:46 pm
"I don't have the Frequency for the Bunker's channel, assuming it has one. I just have the Black Sun Channel, and we already know Black Sun isn't on speaking terms with the merchandise."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:00 am
Flipping his poncho up, Dev stood up and stared at the road.

"Well, it's settled then. We're going up the main road. We'll see if we can tap into their surveilance and at least disable it, if not activate a loop or something. We'll try to enter any service entryways we see, if not, we're stuck going through the main door. Those of you who want to get paid, come along. If you don't like it, then hike your own way home," he announced, giving a flat sigh.

(stealth checks for the entire trip to the compound)  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:35 pm
Aurora straightened up from looking down at the diagram and watched as Dev turned towards the up hill road. The others still having not settled on a plan of attack she settled for following he who pays her and dug her saber hilt out of her pocket. Dragging one foot over the drawing in the dirt, wiping it from existence she turned to stealth up the road after him, unlit weapon in hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:21 pm
Nurak followed Aurora and Dev as best he could in the undergrowth. Stealth wasn't his forte, but with a little luck he might be able to make it up with them without being seen.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:56 am
Lath followed along, managing to move rather skillfully silent.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff