Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Monster Hunter-100 years (Remake, now accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durban59-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:37 pm
Unfortunately for Anaheim, the anthem of the day was "the more, the less." With the less reffering to the amount of money that was going to be rewarded in his pocket. Kota, however, was a little more welcoming. "Well, let's saddle up. The sooner we get this thing killed, the better." He told the group as he gave the sides of the Aptonoth a light tap with his heels, the aptonoth slowly treading down the path towards the jungles where the Hypnocatrice waited.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:48 pm
"I have no need for my share, so this hunter can take mine so long as he is up to the task.." It was more of a way of life for her to hunt rather than hunt for money.. so, the money to her was of no consequence. "Then it's still spit only three ways." Whether she actually needed the money or not Anaheim did not know that as Aura seemed to never have money on her, but she also seemed to not really use money to actually need it. Her lodgings in the guild had been prepared for her long before she had even appeared in the guild.
Aura also seemed to now be going out of her way to make Anaheim a little jealous since she gave the new guy an easy opening into their group-- Though whether she was now doing it on purpose or not wasn't quite clear as Aura was never good at socializing..
She got on her mount, as Keesa handed her the reins. Aura quietly saying to Keesa, "Go help Kota." as Keesa gave a nod and helped Kota put the extra gear on the extra mount.  

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Queen Mother of the West

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:20 pm
"Alrighty!" Dancey said overethusiastically. "Let's be off!" It was a long ride, and the mounts were not as smooth a ride as horses would have been, but faster and hardier. Bernerd perched himself on the steed's head and Dancey leaned lazily on it's neck, daydreaming the whole way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:29 pm
Myia handed back the menu after she ordered. "Thank you." She smiled brightly as a glass of water was placed in front of her. She took a sip of the water and wait for her food. Once it got there she started to eat. She ate cleanly but fast. Which was an impulsive habit of hers she couldn't get rid of.
It didn't take her long to finished because there wasn't much on the plate. Myia then paid for the mean and left. No reason for her to stay sense she was done.  

Nex Remeo

KaiTenSatsuma

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:04 am
Klarth urged his mount forward, after standing by awkwardly as the group argued amongst itself swiftly no clear sign was given that he was unwelcome, he momentarily thought to himself that perhaps he should just have taken it as a free day and gone to the School to develop his weapon skills with his new mount, a flying approach is something he had not been able to train beforehand and now he had a clear method to practice it.

"Whats the target of the hunt?" He asked rather brightly considering his own thoughts and the hostile indifference of who seemed to be the group leader.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:01 pm
"It's a...! Oh. It's a, um, one of those, ah..." Wow, way to go, Dancey. Way to go! "Ask Anaheim. He's got the paper." She grinned and quickly turned the other way.

[[ Sorry, lacking inspiration. Blegh -_-" ]]  

Queen Mother of the West

Durban59-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:22 pm
"It's called a Hpynokatrice. Apparently, it's been disrupting some caravans, so we've gotta clear the way." He told them both as he kept the Aptonoth steady at the reigns. "Oh, and don't forget to look sharp. There's plenty of predators along the way, and if we lose an Aptonoth, we carry the equiptment on our own backs." He told the troupe as they kept the caravan going. Kota kept the reigns steady as much as he could to try and impress Keesa. Anaheim, however, found this the perfect opportunity to stuff his pipe and enjoy a good smoke along the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:53 pm
Aura decided to play an old trick on Anaheim. She took a long piece of grass, and walked up to Anaheim on his blindside and tickled him on his neck with the grass.. She then slowed her pace a bit and turned to Klarth, "I don't believe we have exchanged names yet.. I am Aura."  

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

KaiTenSatsuma

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:55 am
As one of the hunter's in the party approached him, Klarth was elsewhere in his mind, re-thinking some of the missions he had been on in tandem as an apprentice hunter, the elimination hunts of some of the smaller predators that infested the area, the ones that required him and the other hunter to go to every moss infested area in the locale and search for mushrooms on their hands and knees, he remembered Jasmine hated those missions and usually sent him out alone while she looked for whatever large monsters that nested there, one time a bleeding and angry Rathalos which she had heavily wounded retreated to the same area he was gathering the last of the needed herbs and decided that he was a threat!

luckily for him after a few minutes of panicky defensive, running and diving later Jasmine showed up angrier than he had seen her before shouting something about the Wyvern being a "big scaled chicken" and knocked it out with a blow of her Heavy Anvil Hammer.

He was slowly pulled out of his trance of memory by Aura who had poked him a few times in the ribs as he seemed to not have registered that she was talking to him.

"Oh um...thanks for that." he replied at a fluster. "Sometimes I get caught thinking about some other hunts I was on to prepare myself for the one I'm about to go on, I'm Klarth, its nice to meet you Aura, You and Dancey seem to...how to say this...not have a problem with strangers." He finished with a closed smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:04 pm
Aura glanced forward, "It's more they have issues with confused superstitions on others that appear differently. I'm only here because Anaheim asked me to come." She tuned to Klarth and then added the next part just loud enough for only Klarth to hear, "Though he left the part out that others would be hunting with us, so I plan to make him feel as uncomfortable as I can."  

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Queen Mother of the West

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:43 pm
[[ Sorry, guys. I just don't really have anything to say. Should I move the story forward to the monsters, or do you have anything in mind? Also, I'll be gone a few days. Sorry... I'm no help hehe ^_^" ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:00 pm
((well, in that case, might as well get us to our first monster encounter, shouldn't I?))

Anaheim just kept to himself, a little ticked about the fact that Aura was hitting on that other hunter she just happened to pick up. "Well, you're welcome for years of friendship, by the way." He muttered below his breath. But there was a sound in the woods. An unnatural sound that only came from something that was on the hunt. "Kota, I need you to scout it oiut." Kota, in return, hopped off from the Aptonoth and crawled into the bushes for a little while, only to be chased out by a small herd of Genprey  

Durban59-

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:41 pm
Aptonoth and the small herd of genprey startled Aura's mount, almost causing her to fall off, but jumped onto Anaheim's mount which was now on the other side of her, and grabbed him to catch her balance as she sat down behind him, making her bow ready.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:17 am
Klarth smiled a bit at the passing comment and bit back a chuckle, for many hunters it was a point of pride to take down a large hunt target by themselves: especially if it was a powerful monster or one of the Dragons that seemed invincible. Though at the moment rustling and the tell-tale calls of the raptors that seemed to inhabit the whole land broke through the serenity of the area

"It seems we have incoming predators!" He said as he unbuckled his Greatsword from his back. "I'll take the right side and try to keep the Aptonoths calm." He finished as he shifted the reigns to his left hand and started commanded his mount into what would be considered a jog herding the large shelled herbivores so they would not break their transport line.  

KaiTenSatsuma

Queen Mother of the West

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:41 pm
It was too late for Dancey's mount. One of the genprey lurched towards Dancey's aptonoth, but she flung her gunlance at it and, using it as a bludgeon, knocked the reptile off its feet. Another came at her from the opposite side and, with some difficulty, she brought her heavy weapon around to meet it and jabbed it through the chest. She grimaced at the thought of having to clean the blood off later, but it was better to stab now and save her amo for their real target.

The first genprey came again from behind and seized her aptonoth by the ankle. It ripped at the Achele's tendon with it's teeth, sending her and her mount tumbling down. "Bernerd!" The mouse leaped onto her shoulder as she jumped down and hopped up behind Klarth on his mount. "Hope you don't mind!" she yelled over the sound of the screetching reptiles and the moan of her fallen aptanoth. She looked at it with pity. She would have to shoot it. They wouldn't have time to return it and let it heal, and with and injured leg it was no good. She would rather put it out of its misery now than watch it be eaten alive.

"This is a good distraction," she said to Klarth as she aimed her gunlance and with a small spray of bullets ended the poor beast's pain.

"Anaheim, Aura, how are you holding out?"  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces