Pooollll
  :whee:
View Results

blondiegrasshopper

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:12 pm
PinkScales
Crazy Koopa Kid
NCFTM
You mean the Michael Jackson game where he dances and tries to save some children?

That game was called Michael Jackson Moonwalker for Sega genesis.
The worst game to me was Mario's 6 Golden Coins for the GB and GB pocket. That was wario's debut game, but it sucked. Wario looked like a freakin idiot (more than he does now), and the game was too short, and too easy to be a Mario game.

My thoughts exactly

I have to completely disagree with you. That was like one of the best platforming handheld games around at the time. Plus most handheld games back than were short and meant to have play value or be easy to pick up. That game frigging rocked my socks off.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 4:31 pm
*shrug* It's the reason I say there is no best or worst wink Though...I do admit that there are universally disliked games *cough*anythingMichaelJackson*cough* and most super-hero games.  

Edymion
Captain

fire mage of madness

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:12 pm
the game glover was a really bad game, they made two games for it and then they stopped because the game didn't sell and it got bad ratings.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:36 pm
*shrug* I think Gex is worse, though.  

Edymion
Captain

CirePrahs

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:22 pm
The absolute worst game I have EVER played was a Where's Waldo game for the nes which in retro spect confused really wasn't so bad. surprised So really the worst game I've played, on the GCN anyway, was that Spyro game; the sheer mediocrety was just appalling. I played through one sitting and I haven't played it since. evil  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:24 pm
darkelfsage
the game glover was a really bad game, they made two games for it and then they stopped because the game didn't sell and it got bad ratings.

Yes, but the commercial for Glover was memorable.
wink  

CirePrahs

AMTwister

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:24 pm
PS2:The worst game I ever played would have to be Jak 3. The game play was short(I finished the game in 3 days). It was lame, but the graphics werent that bad.....

*Then there was this game I played when I was like 4. It was for this consel called a Virtual Boy. It was boring and I couldnt see strait. Plus the thing didnt work with my face right(I think it might have been broken or something, maybe bent), and the control felt wierd. Played it for 2 minutes got bored and then startd crying(my cousin said thats what happened, though I dont belive I was such a cry baby at age 4.....). Anyways all I remeber is hating the game. sweatdrop

But then I got to play the SNES and everything was better!! blaugh

N64: I have glover, the first one with the magical ball, and wierd music. It sucks, I got so bored with it I never finished it, in fact, I dont think I got over 40% done..... It was stupid, and so was Mr.Tip!! Gosh I hate him.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:56 pm
Aeva
Oh God I remember the Rugrats game! I actually bought that?! Seems like ages ago now.. I also think Lady Sia isn't a very good game since I could never get past that damn fox boss. xp

I played LadySia once, cause i was car pooling with my friend(Volleyball YAY!!). I thought it was a good game, except for those pumpkins (or whatever they were) that looked like they were barfin on you.....

I didnt get to play the whole thing though...  

AMTwister

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:27 am
Aeva
Hmm.. Worst game I've ever played was something called Myst or something for the PSX. It was a really hard puzzle game that made no sense to me at all. sweatdrop
my mom loves that game. she also has no adrenilin.I note a pattern. oh, and the worst game i have ever played was this stupid wallace and gromit thing. and the PC nightfire was really bad too. pokemon collosieum. i rate the bonus disk above it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:19 am
Biggest let down was Star Fox Adventures scream

I'll get back to you on worst game. blaugh  

Joe03

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:22 pm
Aeva
Hmm.. Worst game I've ever played was something called Myst or something for the PSX. It was a really hard puzzle game that made no sense to me at all. sweatdrop
it's cool if you have the attention span. it's one of about 4 games that my mom will play. also of the 2 genres she plays: puzzle adventure games and...whatever the hell katamari is she plays that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:58 am
Ping Pals.

neohyper

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:38 am
any non-nintendo non-soccer non-extreme sports game.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:09 pm
Dragonabll GT for the Playstation was horrible, but I had to have it because Im a big DBZ fan, and an idiot.  

My Ch3m1cal R0manc3

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:24 pm
whee GT was, plain, a bad series. The makers of Dragon Ball sued the makers of GT because the makers of the later didn't have permission from the former to produce it. It was also just really bad whee  
Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff