Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Late Night Furry Chats Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twotone Soul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:39 pm
Aijo_Iceblood
lol so there are others up as late as me?

on teh topic of college....i just failed my math class. all because i dont test well. i feel so stupid that i failed it.

I can relate believe me so my suggestion is you do some mock exams, plus see if you can get some old tests from the professor that way you know how they layout the exam  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:51 pm
not sure if that will help. i have a good memory when it come to unimportant things, like hot keys on a computer for photoshop, but not for math equations  

Aijo_Iceblood

Twotone Soul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:57 pm
Aijo_Iceblood
not sure if that will help. i have a good memory when it come to unimportant things, like hot keys on a computer for photoshop, but not for math equations

Actually doing the mock exam and tests could help because it would help you identify what you should be studying. Students tend to go over what they know more often instead of focusing more on the stuff they don't know, in your case formulas. You already know some of them, I'm not saying you will learn them all for sure but in the end you should end up knowing more of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:59 pm
Late night works for me.
I'm so far from tired tonight.
I got a good 16+ hours sleep last night, because I was just so exhausted.

I don't think I've ever gone to bed at 7:00.

So it looks like not much sleep for me tonight.

Atlaas

Twotone Soul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:01 pm
Atlaas
Late night works for me.
I'm so far from tired tonight.
I got a good 16+ hours sleep last night, because I was just so exhausted.

I don't think I've ever gone to bed at 7:00.

So it looks like not much sleep for me tonight.

I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight either, I'm just to restless at the moment ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:03 pm
The only thing that's making me want to sleep right now is a splitting headache, and a couple of sore legs.

But I just have to get unlazy enough to go take something for that. gonk

Atlaas

Twotone Soul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:05 pm
>.< sounds like you're falling apart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:09 pm
Twotone Soul
Aijo_Iceblood

Actually doing the mock exam and tests could help because it would help you identify what you should be studying. Students tend to go over what they know more often instead of focusing more on the stuff they don't know, in your case formulas. You already know some of them, I'm not saying you will learn them all for sure but in the end you should end up knowing more of them.

i suppose i could give it a shot  

Aijo_Iceblood

Atlaas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:10 pm
I had to walk up a bunch of hills the last couple of days. >>

I'm not used to hour long walks uphill both directions in the snow kind of thing. xd
I live in a small town, it only takes me five minutes to walk anywhere. xp

It was different for me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:11 pm
Aijo_Iceblood
Twotone Soul
Aijo_Iceblood

It couldn't hurt xd , but they do ask a math student to remember a crazy amount of formulas X_X  

Twotone Soul

Twotone Soul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:13 pm
Atlaas

I'm not used to hour long walks uphill both directions in the snow kind of thing. xd

It was different for me.

Ohhhhhhhhh that would suck, you should get a team of dogs and hitch them up to a sled xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:17 pm
Twotone Soul
Aijo_Iceblood
Twotone Soul
Aijo_Iceblood

It couldn't hurt xd , but they do ask a math student to remember a crazy amount of formulas X_X

i wouldnt mind so much if i was a math major or sumthing but, i am not. i am a vcp/cis major. im a photography and webdesign student......  

Aijo_Iceblood

Atlaas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:17 pm
Twotone Soul
Atlaas

It was different for me.

Ohhhhhhhhh that would suck, you should get a team of dogs and hitch them up to a sled xd
I grabbed hold of an arm, and then requested to be carried.

I of course got a "HAHAHAHAHA No". emo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:25 pm
Atlaas
Twotone Soul
Atlaas

It was different for me.

I grabbed hold of an arm, and then requested to be carried.

I of course got a "HAHAHAHAHA No". emo

Naturally that would be the response ^^ on the plus side if you have to walk that hill for the rest of your life you should have legs of steel lol  

Twotone Soul

Twotone Soul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:26 pm
Aijo_Iceblood
Twotone Soul
Aijo_Iceblood
Twotone Soul
Aijo_Iceblood

i wouldnt mind so much if i was a math major or sumthing but, i am not. i am a vcp/cis major. im a photography and webdesign student......

That sounds a hell of a lot more fun then math  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces