Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

DevilsDarkAngel

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:53 am
The Queen Lana
I think people would like the idea better if it were to stay in one guild, it could be promoted through your house, and could become a good source of role-play around, 'The Harry Potter Guild of Gaia'.

Ill put the ideas into the suggestions area.

Well the reason I created the Quidditch was so that we could have quidditch matches against other guilds but I could never finalize the game to start getting other guilds in wasn't a great idea to start yet, and also so we wouldn't flood the HPGoG with test matches and whatnot.

But, for now we can keep it here till we finalize it.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:34 pm
Thing is... the old quidditch subforum has been turned into a graduate/other wizarding locale forum, so if quidditch is kept here, the mods'll need to figure out where to put it... maybe the Event forum, or the main forum. In any case you should bring that aspect up in the S.F.Q. cause the last time I talked about it with Icee she wanted quidditch to go into the Quidditch Guild so that it'd finally have some activity. But she and I were the only one's who discussed it. You'll get a better idea of what the guild wants on that with the SFQ since that info's public to all the other members. After all, it's the guild activity that's going to keep the quidditch thing going.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:50 pm
Do you think we should maybe open a thread about Quidditch in the Care-Taker's Office? That way students from all houses could discuss it.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:17 pm
I've already stuck it in suggestions, but yeah, do that its a good idea.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

aramaa

Wizard

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:23 pm
So, how's everybody doing? For those of us still in school, school's almost over! Does anyone have any special plans for the summer?  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:08 pm
Chris enters the common room to clean. He dusts the furniture, picks up strewn dishes, straightens up pillows and vacuums the floor. Afterwards he quietly makes his way out of the common room.  

Sinister_Fog

aramaa

Wizard

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:27 pm
Err, I thought that only a sorted member could post in his or her own house...  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:51 pm
You are correct.

I have just informed Sinister_Fog about this. Hopefully it does not happen again.

.....switching to happier things: Anybody miss their Head of House? Anyone? Eh? Eh? I need to be loved crying

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

aramaa

Wizard

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:55 pm
Of course you've been missed! Our beloved Head has come back. 3nodding
You know, if your avatar was made all from stuffed animals, then the inner child in me would be squealing and gushing right now. Especially the panda plushie (yes, I can see it sticking its itty bitty head out).

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:47 am
New issue of Hogwarts Monthly is up!  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:37 am
Considering this is in the role-playing forum, how about some role-playing?

User Image

Lana entered the Hufflepuffs common room, it smelled of pumpkin juice, she was carrying a box which was making strange snuffling noises.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:37 pm
(( Ooh, yes, lets! ))

After putting a notice on the board (( the Hogwarts Montly announcement, naturally )) the professor turned towards the pumpkiny aroma to see the girl. Her eyes immediately darted towards the box. "Why hello there. Brought a friend I see?"  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:38 pm
User Image

Lana looked up at the speaker, and gave a mischeivous grin, she trotted over to the table near the window, and placed the box down, there was some scratching coming from the box now.

Lana turned around, 'I thought it would be appropiate, as he is our symbol.' She grinned again. 'Come take a look'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:48 pm
(Oh, how fun.)

Helen looked up from over the couch. She walked over to Lana and asked rather incredulously, "Did you really get a live badger? How on earth did you ever get one?"

aramaa

Wizard

Ms Flatsy Doll

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:28 pm
Henrietta slowly and cautiously walks into the common room. She looks around. The butterflies in her stomach begin to ease. She walks up to the fireplace and holds her hands close to the fire. Her cold, white fingertips start to soften. She feels, in a way, as if she's at home. She sees two other girls in the common room. Hello, she says, looking at each of the girls. I'm Henrietta Sweeting.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff