Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:31 pm
Moondas ran at Rogu while drooling and Moondas pulled out the katanas  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:34 pm
"No not bad at all, and it comes again, that bloody aura." He glared at his brother and kicked him in his private area before returing to the fight. "Ok shall we work together to finish his annoying area?" He spoke looking at shini-chan.  

Rogue Ryu

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:35 pm
Then all of a sudden a bullet fired from out of no where and shot Moondas in the chest. Moondas saw it wasn't Rogu, Aku, or Nanao but a hunter  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:35 pm
Nanao finally standing completely got into his way and blocked his katanas with her own one. "Kay. I think this is starting to slip out of control. We should stop it this instant. I do not like the way this is going to turn out." she said to both of the boys agreeing with Rogu´s earlier statement.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:37 pm
Another shot fired this time in Moondas`s stomach and then another in his forehead  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:38 pm
"What the hell was that?"Rogu looked confused at the shot Doggy, and so did his brother, who was still groaning on the ground. "What just happened?" He looked at shini-chan looking for an answer to the question  

Rogue Ryu

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:40 pm
More bullets fired trying to get a clear shot to shoot Moondas`s brain but, The hunter ran out of bullets and left the area  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:44 pm
Moondas started bleeding to death  

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:47 pm
rogu just looked at shini-chan, and slowly looked at doggy. "I will say again, what the hell..."

Aku came running past and kicked him on the ground "If that had really killed you, you would not be in this school, get up and get back to work."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:50 pm
Moondas got up and took a katana to Aku`s neck but, was pulled off by the school nurse and Moondas was rushed to the hospital  

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:58 pm
Aku, just laughed and thought he was a wimp to be dieing from that and walked off to the classroom.

"I think my brother is more screwed up than i thought, i think we should check on him" He said looking at shini-chan, making sure she knew what had happened so far.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:00 pm
((can we finish this later when all of us are on ok))  

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:04 pm
((ok thats fine by me))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:17 am
ooc

Sorry, by us it is bedtime about 22:00  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:15 am
((dunno whats going on here o_O))

Naoto is ready to leave the normal human life and transfer into Ruuna Ame High School. "I hope this school wouldn't dissapoint me...Well, as long as I can get rid of this..." He look at the mirror and saw the poison of the dark magic growing on his neck. "Ehh...It's growing fast." He frowns a bit and pull up the collar of his new uniform of the school to cover the mark.

And there he go, off to his new school with his own transport, the Suzuki Hayabusa 2008. A few hours of journey, he finally reaches Ruuna Ame. he show th letter and pass to the security guard and start movinf forward into the school area. It is miles away before he see the huge building. "Heh~Good environment. Better than other school I used to study in. I think I'm gonna love this." He grins and stop his bike, taking off the helmet. "So...where is the parking lot?" Naoto seems kinda lost in this school. Well it is not surprise at all because this school is really BIG!

"Sigh, now I wonder why the hell there are no people in this school..." He said and rubs his head.

にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff