Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jatar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:00 pm
Ugh, end of sentence prepositions. Personally, I've always disliked that one...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:23 am
Disliked what? The rule, or the breaking of the rule?  

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Jatar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:00 pm
The rule. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:23 pm
freddydursley
Where are all the ravenclaws at?

To make Alutian feel better:
Where are all the Ravenclaws?

freddydursley

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:40 am
Thanks!

I actually don't pay much attention to the rule except for that one word, and that only because it's so completely unnecessary.

Easter weekend is coming up. Is everyone looking forward to it?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:20 am
freddydursley
freddydursley
Where are all the ravenclaws at?

To make Alutian feel better:
Where are all the Ravenclaws?

rofl

Anyway...I'm looking forward for Easter. It's always an excellent church service at home. Plus, it's supposed to be super nice out this weekend, which is slightly surprising and awesome. biggrin

Jatar

xbrightstar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:12 pm
Not really looking forward for Easter this year.I've been quite busy, but I hope everyone have fun and enjoy it whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:29 pm
I'm looking forward to the good weather and being with my family but this will be the first Easter after my Uncles recent death so Idk how well it's going to go =/.  

Juice Box Nightmares

Jatar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:13 pm
By the way, I won't be on as often in the next 10 days because I'm on spring break right now and I have little to no Internet access while at home. sad I'll hopefully pop in now and then though, and I'll come check things out in the common room. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:07 pm
Juice Box Nightmares
I'm looking forward to the good weather and being with my family but this will be the first Easter after my Uncles recent death so Idk how well it's going to go =/.

aw, i'm sorry for your loss. at least you know he'll be having a good easter up in sugarcandy mountain.

sorry i'm reading animal farm for school and they refer to heaven as sugarcandy mountain.

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Juice Box Nightmares

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:27 am
@Goddess yea animal farm is my mom's fave book so I got that reference lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:58 am
yeah. me and my friend were going around school yelling, "I wanna go to Sugarcandy Mountain!" strangely enough, someone in our class that was reading it made a little gun with his hands and 'shot' us.  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:49 am
I read Animal Farm for school, but I don't remember that.
Of course, I read it in...eleventh grade or so? So that's going on three years now. Plus, I was still very focused on the ridiculous "Some are more equal than others" rule.

Tomorrow is Easter!
What's your favorite Easter tradition? What does your family do to make things fun or interesting?
My mum always hides our easter baskets so we have to search the house for them.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:43 am
My mom hides ours as well. We also dye our eggs right before we go to bed. But this year my sister decided to be a t**t and boiled all the eggs so we have to quickly dye them and get them back in the fridge. Also, she's 13 and going through the "I'm to cool to spend time with my family" phase so she's ditching the family and going to the movies with her friends.  

Juice Box Nightmares

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:11 am
@ Juice Box:
what your sister did (ditching both of you and boiling the eggs then) is just not right! it's easter! your supposed to spend time with family, don't you think?

@ Alutian:
yeah my family just died eggs yesterday. If i do say so myself, my attempts at making a harry potter egg fail epically. What my parents do is they take plastic eggs, fill them with candy or money then hide it all around the house. The sad part is, my brother has the bigger basket so he always ends up finding the most.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff