Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Pokemon Gijinka World Tournament Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which type of pokemon do you like best?
Water
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Thunder
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ice
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ground
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Psychic
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Flying
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ghost
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other...
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

sujiidu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:53 pm
((This post is a lot later than I expected heh.. got caught up playing MoW2 XD))

A brief smile touched Kane's lips when Claudia said she looked up to him. "I appreciate that. I'm happy to know that there are some people who still look up to others in some way or another." He then faintly heard the message that the council was getting together and he looked back to Claudia. "I'm sorry but I must cut this short. I'm needed elsewhere. It was a pleasure to have met you." he said with a nod to her as he then stepped back into the shadow of a tree and sank out of sight. He appeared in Randy's shadow and then stepped out of it. "I was wondering when the meeting would be called." Kane said softly.

Korsu looked around and said, "Well that was a short lived battle." He shrugged and put his hands in his pocket. Kicking the dirt as he walked, he just wandered around for now, wondering what that was all about.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:02 pm
Randy looked at Kane. "Yes would you like to lead since it is about our missing member?" He asked knowing Kane felt really bad about losing her. Kane probably felt the worst out of the whole council.

Edward got to the council room and entered. "Hey you two. I'm guessing this about our lost member?" He asked seeing Randy nod. "Alright this should be a short meeting but I don't want it to be. We have to find her yet we have the tournament."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:03 pm
Phee seen this Luxray gijnka walking around aimlessly. She stopped right in front of him, bending over to look at something in the dirt, hoping that he would run into her. It was just like Phee to start a conversation without actually starting it, it was just her way of being noticed. She wondered about Zip and Ari and wheither or not they were already with the other members yet or not. Either way, she was going to have her fun until then.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:12 pm
Kane put a hand up slightly as he shook his head. "I shouldn't lead the meeting. I will add in anything that you may have missed." he said as his thoughts drifted back to the fight again. He blinked once and forced himself to ignore those thoughts. What good would become of him if he kept looking back?

As Korsu was walking he stumbled into somebody. Ducking his head he said, "Sorry, are you alright? I tend to space out when I wander." He hadn't realized that this was the legendary Moltres yet. He held out a hand to help her up if she'd like.  

sujiidu

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:16 pm
"Of course then I will still lead." Randy said. "We need to make sure that the whole council can understand how bad this has become." He added shaking his head. Gyro had the power to officially end the world.

Edward looked at the two. "What exactly happens if he has her?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:23 pm
User ImagePhee smiled when he stumbled in to her. Though she fell back and was now getting her dress all dirty, it was worth it. "Oh thank you." Her voice was bright and fiery, all traits of her personality. She took his hand and pulled herself up. "Its alright. No damage done. I'm terribly sorry. Its my fault really. I shouldn't have been standing in the middle of nowhere like that." She brushed off the back of her dress, trying to get as much dirt off of it as possible. Ari would have her head for interfering again, but Phee couldn't just let the ordinary's go on and on without some sort of interaction with a legendary. Besides, it was alot more fun being a legendary if they did interfere with everyday lives.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:24 pm
User Image

Claudia blushed when she saw Kane smile, for she had never seen him smile before, or at least when the few time she did see him. She was so happy to hear that Kane was also happy to have met her, but at the same time she was sad since he had to leave. Oh well she thought I just hope that he can help find a way to get the Jirachi back and that he's alright, not hurting from the battle earlier'. Of course, then Claudia realized that she was pretty much blushing the whole time she talked to Kane and wondered if he had noticed or not. "Well, better get going" she said, then wondered off somewhere, wondering where she was going to sleep that night.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:28 am
Hikari Ontario - The Most Coolest Legendary Gijinka In The Legendary Council!

User Image

"You don't know? You don't know what happens if Jikana is taken from Gyro?" Said a voice that came from the entrance of the council meeting place. Then when Edward turned he saw Hikari. Hikari was leaning on the door with her arms criss-crossed. She was looking really cool in that pose. Of course she was since she is the most coolest legendary gijinka. Hikari had her eyes closed but then she opened them and her dark, red eyes were glaring coldly at Edward. She continued glaring at him and said in a calm tone. "Then why bother even trying to protect her when you don't know what powers she has that can harm the entire world? If you know then you would have act more seriously." Then she sighed and said. "Oh well. I'm gonna tell everyone about why we have to get Jikana back when everyone gets here." So then she walked towards a small, red sofa chair and plopped down on it. She criss-crossed her legs and put her hand on her face. Then she closed her eyes and waited impatiently.

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:09 am
"I did take it seriously Hikari. You didn't even come to help so I don't want to hear any talking like that from you." Edward growled at her.

Randy sighed. "No fighting now we need to have people help the others progress and our plan needs to be finished." He said to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:29 am
Hikari Ontario - The Most Coolest Legendary Gijinka In The Legendary Council!

User Image

Hikari flashed open her eyes and her red eyes were glowing with anger. She stood up immediately and when Randy said to break the fight she totally ignored him. "Of course I wasn't there! I was trying to find the location of where the Gyro's hideout was! And I did find out where it is but I'm not gonna tell you if you don't take that back! There is still hope of getting Jikana back if you just shut up and act like a good puppy!" She shouted. "So if you're still serious then you better do as I say, got it?" Hikari hissed.

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:41 am
"Hey sit down and stop fighting! We need to work together and bring in more gijinka with us!" Randy yelled glaring at the both of them. "If you hold information back from us Hikari than I will brand you as a traitor and that will be the end of it. I don't want to have to brand a legendary as a traitor but we did that to Gyro and I can do that to you." He said to her knowing that she was not going to stop anytime soon unless there was a price to pay. "As for you Edward stop annoying the others."

Edward growled and looked away from Hikari. He wasn't giving into her. She may have found it but since she didn't even come to help get Jikana back he still didn't trust her. There was no way Edward would apologize to Hikari especially after she called him a dog.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:49 am
User Image"Do you think we should go make sure she doesn't get into trouble Ari?" Zip the Zaptos Gijnka asked Ari the Articuno. "Well I think that she should be able to take care of herself. I don't want to be late for this meeting. You can stay behind if you wish but I'm going ahead." Ari flew off towards the Council building.

Zip flew down and sat in a tree above Phee and Korsu. She was wearing her usual ripped out fit and spiked hairdo. It made her look more electrifying. She watched the exchange between the two carefully, looking for any sign that told her that she would need to interfere. She also kept a close eye on the time. She didn't want to be late to the meeting and she didn't want Phee to miss it either.

Ari flew to the buliding and landed softly. She adjusted her dress slightly and made sure that her hair was still in place before walking in. She noticed Randy and Edward and Hikari. There seemed to be some tension in the room. Did she miss something important? Kane was also there. "Hello all," she spoke. Her voice was soft yet powerful. "I haven't missed anything, have I?" She kind of knew what the meeting was about, considering she had seen the tail end of it, right before Gyro escaped. She and the others couldn't get over there in time to help and Ari felt bad about it.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:54 am
"Yes Ari. You missed Hikari threaten to not tell us where Gyro's headquarters was and Edward and her bicker. As for anything else the battle where we lost our friend." Randy said to her simply. There was nothing they could do now except work together and he knew it would take a while with the two hot-headed fire legendaries.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:41 pm
((Funny story...My brother is trying to catch Articuno right now...))

Ari giggled. "Really now. Edward and Hikari never bicker." Then she got serious. "Zip and Phee should be here soon. We were flying around the city and happened to see the end of the battle. We wanted to go help but we wouldn't have made it in time." There was nothing they could do about that now. She noted the fact that Hikari and Edward had already started fighting. Good thing Phee wasn't around. She was just as agrumentitive as the rest of them. Ari figured it had to be a fire type personality thing.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:49 pm
Randy sighed as he looked at her. "Yes they know not to bicker but it's in their blood I'm guessing." He said to her sighing. "At least Heatran isn't here or it would really become a problem." Randy added looking over Ari.

((on fire red/leaf green or red/blue?))  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces