Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:20 pm
Hikaru smiled at Vondel though in the back of her mind she wondered how much of her past he had read, if any at all, though shook her head to clear her mind quickly as she sat relaxed, wondering now if Bella would take up the offer now that Vondel had explained it in better detail then she had.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:07 pm
"look" Airabella said "i dont want you to see all of my memories.... absalutly not. they are mine for a dam good reason and nobody elese needs to see them. if theres a way to keep it all buisness sure w/e and frankley id prefer to see as little of urs as well. and for the record i dont give a dam about Aviera or w/e his name is." she turned her head away from both of them ignoring the food but did take the warm tea. "and look i no iam getting the best deal i could hope for. . . and i do want to tell u .... but my memories..... my personal ones..... like sh*t they did to make me the way i am.... i dont want u to see..... at the very least ... dont speak of them ever. and i do mean that, not ever, not even to ur good ol'pal there." she nodded towards the open window. sipping the tea. 'stupid wierdo mindreader.... o right midreader. well thats f*cking specatacular so much for privouscy.' she sighed heavily and leaned against the couch ready to fall asleep. and held her hand out to Vondel. "fine ill do it. but dont ever speak of my memeories . . . the personal ones and all the stuff they did to me like the operations and sh*t like that." she kept on not looking at wither of them and closd her eyes  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:19 am
Vondel chuckled at her frustration. He understood seacrets very well and had more that his fair share. Vondel took Bella's hand, but also leaned over to whisper in her ear. "Your seacrets are safe with me little one. I hope that mine are safe with you as well." With that his mind gently streamed into hers, almost like melding into one. This was a much stronger than a simple mind connection that Hikaur had shared. This was a merge. Vondel saw Bella's life in every angle, memorizing it as if he were there. He felt all the pain and sadness and even some of the rare joys. Fearce anger was ever present also. How could these people do that? To their own kind even! Vondel seldom heard where they were based, but it seemed that they were in the near mountins. Perhaps a small town. It was a great hiding place, but still Vondel could not pinpoint it. It was as if the memory of the excact location were burned out of her. Vondel's entire life flooded into Bella and he helped her through the dizzying sipn of years. He was a mindreader so was used to this kind of thing but people who had never shared with him were disoriented at first. There was only one point in wich Vondel closed Bella off compleatly from a memory. The death and revenge of his creator. He did't even let Hikaru see it when they were joined. Great sarrow followed and the rest went on. The sharing ended with his final memory of Aviera and his as newborns, causing all sorts of mischif when they were young. Vondel released her hand with a smile at the memory and winked at her. "I know you and you know me. Pleased to meet you." Vondel made a mock bow and laughed. "Now I hope Aviera gets back soon. I need to speak to my brother." Vondel smiled again and made himself busy with making more tea. "I know you keep avoiding eating but please, eat. What I did was taxing on the mind as well the body. Plus your low on blood. Food with help you replenish it." He called from the kitchen. He stopped and chuckled at himself. Like a mother he sounded.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:30 pm
Airabella was shocked and sadden by his past, and was some how glad that not only she had sufferd a great deal. selfish, yes, but still she felt relieved in an odd way to have someone elese with sorrows and to have been able to share them. but it truly had been taxing and she quickly found she could barely hold her eyes open. she set her tea down and yawend. 'what a crazy day' she thought running her fingers through her long blond hair. she ignored Vondels you should eat bull. ya she probably should but she wasnt going to. she didnt feel like it and that was that. she had always been stuborn and now morethan ever b4, becuase she wasnt living with 'them' anymore.
"so. . . ur a Vegatarian?? and ur buddy there is a carnivore??" she almost laughed a smile tugging on the corner of her mouth. she looked to Hikaru
"and you?"  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:16 pm
"I guess that is a way you can put it." Aviera whispered leaning over her. He has come from out of nowhere, 9 people, thats what it took to finnally quench the burning thirst that raged inside him. As he tucked her in a blanket he didnt look at either the hunter or the lycan then silently went to the window and grabbed his jacket. Sliding it on he walked to the kitchen doorway and leaned against its frame. "You wish to talk to me, brother?" He asked in a whisper so the girls wouldn't hear. "Is it about the girl.... or is something else on your mind?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:41 pm
his voice had made the hair on the back of her neck stand up and her heart skip a beat. when he had tucked her in she had looked down, becuase she could feel herself about blush. 'what the ******** is wroung with you?' she whisperd to herself.'iam tired and i need sleep badly. ya thats all. iam tired really tired.' she could here him walk to the kitchen but said nothing. she lifter her head and looked at hikaru waitng her resposne and debating going to sleep. . .  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:34 pm
Hikaru smiled and chuckled a bit at the question "Well, I eat what I eat, this and that and alittle something here and there" She chuckled as she watched Aviera appear and then head to the kitchen, not bothering to try and eavesdrop on the conversation that was about to take place. She looked to Bella and smiled slightly "A more accurate description is simply that you wouldn't find yourself eatting what I eat" she chuckled and looked to the window, debating leaving to go for a stroll or remaining where she was. She knew that in a room full of vampires, male at that, she could possibly be the only comfort the girl had at the moment, it was a strange feeling to have, though she could tell that these vampires, mainly Vondel, wouldn't harm her. She looked one last time before she got up from the couch and stretched "Well it was fun, but I'm not one to sit around too long" she told Bella "i'm sure we will see eachother soon" she murmered as she stepped out the window before leapping to the building next to the window, if only to drop down to the alley below, landing nearly silently as she wandered off at an easy run, not going anywhere in particular.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:11 pm
Vondel stiffened slightly when Aviera popped out of no where. He was the one person that could sneak up on him. When He mentioned speaking with him Vondel nodded and walked over to him. He leaned in close to Aviera keeping his eyes locked with his. "Yes its about the girl. When you bit her I did not think that we were going to let her live. That you would drain her dry once you got a hold of her. But now that she still draws breath and that we will keep her alive..... She may change. And you will be her creator. I dont know if she will of course. She has lost much blood. But it is a possibility. If she changes then she is yours to deal with." Vondel said the last part almost smugly. This one was going to be hard to ease into the Vampire life if changed. Vondel would enjoy seeing the great Aviera, leader of the Fang Clan, brought to his knees by a stubborn newborn. "As for our enamies... I have the general location of them, but I dont know exactly where. We may need the Wolves for this. But they are in the middle of a war. We must convince them of the human threat to destroy our enamies." This was no small feat, even for the both of them.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:27 pm
Aviera glared at him knowing where his mind went when it came to his brother having to deal with a newborn. "you really think that I would let her live if she started to change, surely you know me better than that brother." He turned away to head back out to the livingroom. "I would simply order her killed, I have no intention of taking care of a vampire that was born hunter, it would simply be too much.. work, and a waste of my efforts." He walked away before his brother could say a word. Walking towards the girl he pulled out a small blade and held it an inch from her throat debating killing her or not. Vondel was right though, his thoughts should be on dealing with the threat. 'God I hate him sometimes.' he hissed under his breath retreating to her bedroom which was now clean and looked more like a hotel room then anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:40 pm
'omg omg this guys is totally nuts!!' Airabella thought to herself as he held the knife to her throught and then walked off. and then she remberd somthing importand and she got up and followed him into her room "i need to ask u a favour. . . " her voice as small and almost awhisper as she stud in he dorrway. she new he was crazies and hertless enough for he job.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:54 pm
He was sliding out of his shirt and turned to look at her deciding to pull it back on. He sat on the bed and faced her. "And what may that be?" He asked coldly. he pulled the knife back out and laced it carefully and skillfully though his fingers. He threw it at her and smiled as it ripped into the doorframe beside her head. "Make sure its reasonable cause im bored and wont hesitate to kill you. I have other things to do..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:54 pm
Hikaru wandered through the streets, getting out her Mp3 player, she put in one headphone and turned it on, right away it turned to one of her favorite songs, Fallen Leaves by Billy Talent. She hummed the song at first before she started to murmer the lyrics to herself "when it gets dark... in pigeon park.. voice in my head...will soon be fed.. by the vultures..that circle round the dead.. in a crooked little town they were lost and never found fallen leaves fallen leaves fallen leaves on the ground.. run away before you drown or the streets will beat you down fallen leaves fallen leaves fallen leaves on the ground..." at that she stopped, relizing she had been singing out loud, she shook her head as she walked down the sidewalk, her hands in her pockets as she stared at her feet, not bothering to watch where she was going.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:04 pm
Airabela had caought a glimpse of him with his shirt half off and was a little surprised to find that she did find him attractive. but se pushed it from her mind, 'hes a blood thirsty killer a lil sympathy for you dosnot make up for a lifetime or more of killing' she just smiled at him not evening flinching as the knife sunk into her door frame 'good thats wat i need' she thought. she alkin closer to him
"look u broke the phone they think iam dead, but . .. " she sighed "they emmbed a tracking chip in back. i need u to get it out or they'll no iam alive, after u can both leave and forget u ever met me. but it needs to come out now, anylater than an hour and my vitals will be deliverd. if they dont force me to hunt i wont." it was only a half lie. . . she would kill . . .but not like she had done. she would go after those that killed the innocenct, like childern that hadnt even begun to live. she crossed her arms, "o waddya say? wana rip me open agian?" she almost laughed she already felt better her blood replaced it self within hours andshe was almost 100% again. except she was really tired  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:27 pm
He couldnt help but smirk and then stood up motioning for her to turn around while he walked over and grabbed the knife out of the doorframe wiping it off on his jeans and sheathing it. "Your sure about this girl" He asked dangerously. "It could literally kill you." make sure its what you want then tell me where it is almost exactly and ill remove it."  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:33 pm
she took a deep breath and then took off her shirt laying on her stomch on her bed. "under the left shoulder bladeif u touch in that area u should be able to feel were it is. its prolly only an inch or so deep" thats still alot though she thought to her self. her left side was closets to the edge of the bed. she wa really nervouse, she new thiswas going to hurt alot. "oh and make sure u get the wires of the shouldr blade form the chip. they are a pain in the butt." she treid her best to sound calm but new her voice most sound afraid  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff