Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Kamen Rider RP? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:58 pm
Axel continued and said "Well I won't force you to make a right decision but let me ask this......do you believe it's right of what your doing? Do you believe your going to restore your world because of what your doing? These are all the questions that are going to test your loyalty to them and keep being a tool or keep what's left of your own humanity........you decide." After that Axel woke up and said "What happened? Did we get away?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:18 pm
Reverse and company are awakened inside a med tent.

Ikkyu: So we actually made it out of this alive.

Masaru: Fool's luck knows no bounds.

Fuyuki: Hopefully it'll last us a few more days. The leader's sure to have our heads for this.

M: We were outnumbered and overpowered' there's nothing we could have done.

Axel's words are still burning inside Ikkyu's mind:

"Can I really move on? Move past the people and beings I've come to know as family? Their greatest strength wasn't their belts; it was the hearts driving them. If I'm ever going to take down Decade, I'm going to need their help."

After a few hours, the three appear before their leader.
User Image

"I have to say, I was very disappointed with your performance today. Each adding his own aspect to the failure."

Fuyuki: Prophet, in all honesty, I was barely even there.

"Yes, and you did nothing but create smoke rather than aid your fighting partners. You are just as much to blame."

F: Point taken.

Ikkyu and Masaru, thinking: That's what you get for trying to throw us under the bus.

Ikkyu: Prophet, may I speak?

"Go ahead."

I: The battle we faced today showed me how weak I truly am compared to the other riders. Even with all the energy and tactics at my disposal, I was ultimately defeated. There is something I'm missing, and I'm not going to find it here. I'm going to the other worlds to learn what truly makes a Rider strong.

"So after all the work we've put into you, all the tragedy we've helped you bear, one battle makes you walk out the door with the system we created?"

"You experimented on my body for nearly a year and killed other pilots with the system. I think I've earned this. The Society is in no need of someone like me anymore."

He walks past his partners on his way to the door. The look at him, worried. The Prophet then rises from her seat.

"I'm so sorry you feel that way then."

She extends her hand and black energy begins racing through the ReverDriver and Ikkyu's body.

"WHAT...ARE YOU DOING.....AAAARGHHHHHHHHH!"

"Did you honestly believe you were the first to try this? I left a failsafe inside the driver. You need to realize that free will is a gift, not a right."

Masaru and Fuyuki: Ikkyu!!

They run over to him but are knocked away by a sudden surge of energy.

"I...CAN'T HOLD.... HER..... BACK! AXXXXXELLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!"

A black pillar of energy consumes him and then fades away.

Ikkyu gets up slowly. His eyes have turned entirely pitch black.

"Wha....what happened? Ikkyu?!"

"He is there but his mind belongs to me now. As for your punishment: The two of you must survive 90 seconds against the new Ikkyu. I wish you the best of luck."

Ikkyu's body pulses with dark energy.

"She's right. He's not in there anymore. It's just empty. We can't win this!"

He extends his palm outward and begins charging a small energy sphere.
He aims at his partners and the ball expands into a large cone of energy.
The resulting blast takes out a section of the stronghold.  

cbgreiga

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:24 pm
*still in dimensional space*

"Welcome back Axel, what with the sad face? A bad dream? Anyways we escape to rift safely with your help'

Hodge become puzzled by the suitcase decade left him with. He tried to open it but it was locked.

"How the hell my father left me with this when a unknown group is after me?"

Then a small opening appear on the side of the suitcase. The top half of a PDA came out of the suitcase. Hodge pull out the PDA and then the suitcase automatically shut the small opening. " What type of suitcase is this"

A new voice appear "This is Decade.EXE bracer. Please press the touch screen"

Hodge follow the command and put the device on his right wrist and press the touch screen. After a few minutes looking into the data of the device.
Hodge notice a list of rider but one pop up the most, Kamen rider invi. ((http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=9825052))

"Decade did research on all the rider and put it all in this device. It even have prototype version of Reverse. It seem he keep record of all the fight he has been. In the data, it is explained that Kamen rider invi has more specs and able to match Reverse's strength. The probem is the user has vanish and so I got a solution"

Hodge look directly at Axel. "With this device we can find riders in any dimension and recruit them in a rebelling group to defeat this organization. This device has 100 of rider and unknown rider that very few only know. We need Invi's belt to lead the path to our group. Then we will deal with finding a user."

"I need your help but I'm sorry I got you involve in this. Are you willing to join the fight even if death is near our path? I need you to take us to Faiz world to find that belt. "

((I was so tempted to name the group sentai rider or fire squad. Read all the info about Kamen rider Invi on the profile link I provided. I notice the person probably won't join the RP so that mean I would control Invi maybe. Faiz belt in the series is so easy to take off))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:06 am
"It's alright and I know that we have to stop this." Axel then took control of Castle Doran and headed towards the world of Faiz. Axel then say the PDA and say Kamen Rider Kiva in the list. Axel looked confused and said "Hey why is my rider name here?" Axel then say a name that caught his interest "Kamen Rider.....Double?" Axel went through it but there was barely any information on it. "Who is Kamen Rider Double?" Axel then heard Ikkyu's scream goin through his head and tried to talk to him telepathically but he couldn't feel Ikkyu's mind but someone else's.  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:45 am
((I got an awesome idea of what will happen in double world. It is going to be different type of rider. I'll wait.))

"Yes it does have Kiva in here. This is Kiva the third and the user is Wataru." Hodge skim through the data. "He first created the emperor form, flight mode, and armed with the Zanvat Sword. It doesn't say anything about you. How did you got your belt?"

((I just thought of something cool. Fx might bring logic to kamen rider series. Maybe))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:58 am
"Well as you know the worlds were being overrun and I saw Kivat come from another world and turned me into Kamen Rider Kiva to save my world but I somehow ended up in a different one and from then on we have been partners ever since." Axel was still worried about Ikkyu and what has happened to him. "Hodge did you feel something about that rider we fought?" Axel then sees that Castle Doran is entering the world of Faiz.  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:02 am
Smart Brain headquarters sees the large castle entering its airspace.

"So should we shoot it down?"

"No, let the people take care of it. Since we lost Orga, they're in dire need of some good old-fashioned fun."

A few minutes later, Smart Lady makes a public announcement:

"Morning everybody! And if you're not up yet then don't stay too long! We got visitors from another world coming to our little corner of the universe today so make sure you show them that Orphenoc charm! Remember we only get one chance to make a first impression!
[This message was brought to you by Smart Brain; Smart Brain: Creating a more perfect world.]

Meanwhile, back in society headquarters.

Masaru and Fuyuki have barely passed through the Prophet's trial.

"Your will to live is quite powerful. That's actually quite surprising for me."

"What's happened to Ikkyu?"

"Nothing of your concern. I've simply removed most of his conflicting emotions. He sees the world much more clearly now."

"But what does tha-"

A messenger runs in and tells the Prophet important news.

"Yes, I see. Thank you."

He bows and runs out of the room.

"It seems our friends at Smart Brain have found those Riders you faced. Seeing as the two of you are of the program's few successes I've decided to give you a second chance. I'm sending you back to finish the job you started."

"What about-"

"I'm sending Ikkyu on a separate mission. You'll be with Gemini instead. Now go, and do not fail."

They meet up with Gemini at the rift generator.

"Wow, you two actually survived her wrath. That's amazing in itself."

"Yeah, yeah. Can we just get going?"

"Ok, man, what happened to those fun little idiots I knew?"

The three of them step through the rift and it closes soon after.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:46 pm
Axel hears the announcement through the middle of the city and says "Hodge looks like the inhabitants know we're here so.......Castle Doran! Initiate code 53!" All of a sudden Castle Doran goes into a building and disguises itself as a part of the building. "Now that we got Castle Doran safe, we need to find this Kamen Rider Invi and not let ourselves be found out by the kaijin in this world......especially not those evil riders and kaijin that we met before."  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:25 pm
"I'm on it. I found something." Hodge press buttons on the PDA and a map of the HQ show up.

"The belt is secret underground, our only way is sneaking. The PDA tell us to inject our self with Orphnoch DNA to cover our identity. The problem is where can we get Orphnoch DNA?"

Then there is another sound coming from the suitcase. A tiny door open on the side of the suitcase and two syringes pop up. "I'm really curious what the hell is in the suitcase." Hodge pull out the syringes and the label said Orphnoch DNA. "Remember this vial has 5 hours of lifespan before the DNA is gone. I never expected one day I would create myself as a Orphnoch."

After injecting the DNA, I certainly feel stronger now. Now let's go!

Hodge jump in an empty alleyway and peek toward the street. There was one rio troopers walking toward the alley way. Hodge waited in till that rio trooper went by the alleyway. Hodge sneak behind the trooper, press multiple nerves, and snap the neck in a silence fluid motion. Hodge drag the body into the alley and steal the belt. Hodge put on the belt

"Henshin...Complete"

Hodge is now a riotrooper. "Grab one and follow me to entrance of the HQ. I'll be waiting on the next corner"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:32 pm
Axel said "Right." Axel injects himself with the Orphenoch DNA and sees another Riotrooper and takes him out and takes the belt. "Standing By......Complete." Axel then turns into a Riotrooper and follows Hodge into the Smart Brain HQ. "Hey what should we do if they think we're not really one of them?"  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:17 pm
Quote:
"Hey what should we do if they think we're not really one of them?"

"That won't happen if you follow me. If it did, you will knock them out. If that plan I got another solution Let go partner "

Hodge pat Axel in the back hard.

Both Axel and Hodge go to entrance calmly. Walking through the hallway and greeting any Smart brain staff as they walk by. Both of them came by the information desk. There was a lady at the desk on the computer. Hodge notice blue key to honda car. "Excuse me mam, your blue honda is getting flat tires. You should check on it right now." The lady quickly got off her desk and ran toward the doors.

"Work everytime, insert virus on the main frame." Hodge type a few command on the computer and left the desk.

"Let's move on to the next floor, rio trooper construction factory."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:28 pm
"Wow.....have you always been like this? It seems like your a human computer." Axel then ignores it and keeps going to the next floor with Hodge and sees all the belts being manufactured and keeps going up until he sees a hall of belts where their are different belts but it seems that three are missing and one looks destroyed beyond repair. "Hey why are three missing and how come one is almost destroyed?"  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:57 pm
Gemini, Trigger, and Stealth walk out of the rift and into the main conference room of Smart Brain. The four Lucky Clover members are already waiting for them.

Gemini: Thank you for alerting us on such short notice.

Kitazaki: Don't act so polite. You know the only reason we're cooperating with you is because you have Tereuo.

Gemini: I know, I just like making it sink in.

Saeko: Anyway, we've picked up their signals a few minutes ago but they've stopped out of nowhere for some reason. We believe they are trying to blend in with the population. We've been doing routine DNA sweeps but they haven't been found yet.

Gemini: Keep it up and report back if anything arises. [Turns to the two Kaijin] You two, I want searching the immediate area. We think they maybe looking for the rider gears.

Trigger: Fine, but what are you doing?

Gemini: I've got a meeting with the CEO. I'll meet up with you later.

The three of them walk out and go their separate ways.

Stealth: So what happens now?

Trigger: We have to get to them before Smart Brain can. They've got too many people to fight against. And besides, they may be the only ones who can help us save Ikkyu....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:10 pm
"Computer you say? nope, It is a illness I have. I've been traveling through dimension with my father since childhood. It is called summoning sickness, electroneuroitis. My body will convolve electricity from my neuron and inflammation will occur. The electricity will amplify and cause vessel to burst. As my illness grew rapidly, I could feel electrical circuit of any object that contain electricity. Lastly I could amplify electricity to make object overcharge, not create electricity but manipulated it.

I was set out on being a doctor to cure my own disease but this belt is the result of my solution. With help from my friends, I created this belt to save my life. The problem is it is temporary relief."

Hodge touch cameras on the ceiling and monitors on the wall.

" Anyways you might notice I have touching everything in the hallway so I can put an overcharge virus in it. The overcharge virus is what I though of when we came out of the castle. It is a time bomb before the object will explode because of overcharge. It will explode when I want it to."

"About that belt, that is very useful. Photon blood is very explosive to electricity. "

Hodge broke the glass case and grabbed the belt. After a few moment of holding it, the belt glow yellow. Hodge threw the belt near the manufactured machine. "Run in that room!" Hodge go into an empty room and waited for Axel. Hodge could hear Rio trooper coming down the hall

"Once they are distracted with the explosion we go to the floor with that belt we're looking for. I have a feeling we will meet those radians again. It doesn't matter to me, I want to meet them so I can find another solution for my illness."

((Long post because of history of my character))  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:29 pm
Axel went to where Hodge was and followed him to the underground path and saw the belt on the other side of the room and said "Well is that it? We better hurry and take it and get out of here.....!" Axel could then feel an ominous presence throughout the entire building. "Hodge......they're here. Come on let's go get it." Axel then headed with Hodge towards the belt.  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff