Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:35 am
McCoy laughed. "Yeah....my advise," he said. "Don't get married.....but if you do-choose wisely."

((working on get the pic of Jinx up...))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:37 am
Chekov was slightly suprised that Scottie took to his idea. With a leap of excitement he followed Scottie to the stabilisation junction.

"How are we going to run the power from here to the array? I think we should also put in some buffer so we.. er... I don't accidentally blow the whole array."  

Near Xephis

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:41 am
(( Here she be....Jinx))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:45 am
[cool biggrin ]

Zepatos shook his head.
"Just as well, I really don't plan on ever getting married. A- too much hassel, B- my way's more fun, C- who'd wanna marry a bum like me anyway?"
he laughed.

--

"some very, very big wires..." Scotty said thoughtfully.
"we can boost it through some auxilery circuits, heck we could even use the computer's circuits if we wanted to, at least until i get a more permanent wiring system sorted out. though it's likely to fry the computer - too delicate. Buffers are a good idea, of course."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:50 am
((Now just need to figure out when and how to get her in....))

McCoy smirked but made no comment on 'C'.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:56 am
[hmn that depends. she could technically have been on Zepatos' ship if he was moving 'cargo' around, though he wouldn't really get into the slave trade unless he was being paid a hell of a lot of money, or if he didn't know what his cargo was.]

Zepatos regarded him and then chuckled.
"this is the part where you're supposed to say 'oh no Zepatos, you're an extremely elligible bachelor. And my god you're handsome too, it takes all of my strength not to throw myself upon you. I'm sure you would make a wonderful husband.' That's your cue - right there." he joked.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:57 am
Chekov stood back diligently watching Scottie get to work, and where necessary lending an hand.

((I cannot spell today))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:06 am
((Not knowing the cargo.....hmmm....that would be a fun surprise for someone to find and have a kitty loose on the ship.....))

"Yeah....so difficult to keep away from you," McCoy replied flatly rolling his eyes.

The nurses giggled.

---

Jinx awoke into darkness. The drugs her captors had given her wore off soon then they should. The darkness was cramped-walls surrounded her. She became paniced and felt it rock a bit from her movements. She tried to again. Then tried once more with a greater amount of force that she could generate......the container went crashing to the ground and opened.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:08 am
After a while of messing aroudn and re-routing a few wires, Scotty hurried off back into the gust of the ship, encouraging Chekov to follow him.
"alright kid, in theory the grid can be re-routed. I've changed some of the settings around and re-routed things so you've got the power you'll need. It upto you to make it work. I give you permission to fiddle around with Her, just give the Lady some respect when you do."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:14 am
Jinx's ear twitched at the sound of voices. She hunkered down and stalked the disturbance on all fours. From a hiding place she peered around and saw the men. Her captors? No....different scent. Still-she deemed them a threat. She growled and scratched her nails on the floor.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:17 am
"I knew it."
Zepatos cast a smile at the nurses and raised his eyebrows, nodding in polite greeting.
"'Ladies."

--

Scotty paused briefly as he thought he heard a scrape of metal, and then carried on.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:28 am
"When can I retire...." McCoy mumbled organizing the supplies that had been scatter from gravity loss.

How long do I have be babysitter? he wondered....

===

Jinx crept up silently. Then with a sweep of her leg she kicked their feet out from under them. She lept past them-pausing briefly to look at the man in red. Her eyes narrowed and claws raised to slash him....but stopped herself and ran off. Right now....it was more important to get out of here and back home.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:39 am
Zepatos grinned and ignored the comment, having turned his attention to flirting with the nurses.

--

Meanwhile now things had settled down Kirk finally pressed open a communication to check up on McCoy.
"hey Bones, how's your guest doing? I got a nurse up here complaining that you couldn't handle it"

--

Scotty thumped to teh floor.
"argh what the-?" his eyes widened as he briefly met face to face with the creature and then it hurried off.
"what the...." he pressed struggled up and opened a communicator.
"captain, we've got a stowaway running aroudn the ship. like a...i dunno.. a cat thing. it just attacked us - we're not hurt."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:40 am
In a rather comic fashion Checkov ran off and started to calculated the recalibrations for his new sensor array. Muttering under his breath "I can do this"...

It was going to take a while. Chekov thought he heard something behind him. Turning around he saw nothing and labled it a trick of the mind,

"Captain, Scottie has made the nessasary power adjustements for my new array. I'm just working out the calculations for this... Its complicated. I will have it done as soon as I can" Chekov communicated over the now working intercom!  

Near Xephis

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:46 am
((One of my favorite parts is putting the accents to the readings....love Scotty's accent. whee ))

"Oh he's making himself comfortable," McCoy replied. "He-" Then he heard Scottie come over the communications. "Did he say cat?"

--

Jinx stalked though the halls-startling crew the saw her which she then darted away from. She eventually found a small entertrance that led into a small tunnel like area and crawled inside. She discovered it branched out all over.....where ever she was.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff