Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:59 pm
"Indeed," Koko smiled. "But what should we do?" She glanced around the room for ideas.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:01 pm
"Hmm... I don't really know." Judith also looked around the room.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:05 pm
"Dump water on him? Bind him?...." Koko wondered out loud. "Let the pups use him as a playground and chew toy?" She gestured to the pups as they were awake and started adventuring again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:11 pm
Judith laughed.
"I like that one. Then you can get your bed back too if we put him on the floor."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:13 pm
"Genius," Koko smiled. "Think we can move him without waking him?" She moved off the bed to examine if they could use the comforter to lift him down.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:16 pm
"He seems to be pretty asleep." Judith nudged Drake lightly.
"I think we could."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:31 pm
Koko nodded and took hold of two corners while Judith took the other. "On the count three," she whispered. "...1.....2....3" Carefully the girls hoisted Drake down gently to the floor.

Yoki and Bly looked on curiously. The pups paused a moment before wondering over to the sleeping giant. Koko sat down on one bed and watched the show begin.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:43 pm
Judith joined Koko in watching.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:58 pm
"How much time until he wakes do you think we have?" Koko asked not taking her eyes off the play. Angel seemed to enjoy herself pawing at strands of Drake's and then licking his ear. Buster and Tyler crawled over his chest. Buster found his way underneath his shirt and crawled out the bottom. Then he joined Tyler in leaping on and off Drake's stomach.

Koko covered her mouth as the giggles started. "Too bad we don't have a camera," she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:04 pm
"I don't know. How heavy of a sleeper is Drake?" Judith asked trying not to laugh.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:07 pm
"I think it varies," Koko commented. "He's already slept for awhile and he didn't have any alcohol so we may not have too much time."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:18 pm
"Maybe we should get busy looking innocent then." Judith chuckled as Buster got back into Drake's shirt.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:23 pm
"Might be wise," Koko replied curling up on the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:27 pm
Judith moved back to her bed and curled up underneath the comforter.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:54 pm
Koko closed her eyes and listened to the pups have their fun. She covered her mouth to muffle the few more giggles and hide her smile.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff