Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Shin Yotsuya Kaidan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate
  Likey
  No Likey
View Results

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:02 pm
"You're the creep!" He yell back in his class but still sitting on his chair, bam his head hard this time after the yokai leaves. He is unable to move now. What secret my family was trying to hide from me? He ask himself this question. Why all of a sudden there is a yokai come forward and tell him all this and even want to make his life worse?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:05 pm
Hitomi using that the kid landed on her lap cathched him and punched his head. "Hey, that was cruel." she said a bit angrily. "I hope Izanagi-kun did not believe you." she added and took the kid to an open window and hung him out. "So and now you will go back and apologize to Izanagi-kun or otherwise you will be thrown out of the window. Understood?" Hitomi told him took him back into the class room and let him go. Okay, I wonder if he will listen to me or not. she thought hoping Izanagi-kun would not be angry at all.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:10 pm
Boku thought it was funny how the girl thought she could use such a small height as a threat, he pulled her hair to get her head close and whispered into her ear. "So you want me to jump out of the window right, i will see you down their then". He chuckled to himself and made a running jump out of the window, this would likely scare everyone who noticed him fall, but spreading rumours and terror was SO MUCH FUN. He landed on the ground and began to walk back up, he got to the door and hid himself, looking to see how she would react.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:13 pm
((lol it seems like Izanagi will idled in his class, thinking what is and whats not until the school finish xD))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:17 pm
Hitomi got out of the window looking for the yokai and when she would find him she would... "Okay, kid I will find you." she said got back into the class room and searched in the building. Come on. Where are you? she thought and thought of many things she could do to the yokai if she found him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:23 pm
Boku was actually right behind her, following her steps and making as little sound as possible, they seemed to pass Izanagi's classroom as he looked in and waved at him, sneaking behind Hitomi again. And he giggled silently at the fact she didnt notice him.  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:28 pm
"Ah, here you are."Hitomi said but stepped back to look into Izanagi-kun´s class room. "Hey, Izanagi-kun. Are you okay?" she asked as she saw Izanagi thinking of something and walked over to him. As she walked into the class room she turned back and catched the yokai by the tail."So you will come with me." she told him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:31 pm
Although Izanagi is in half dead condition now but he is sure that he see the yokai following Uesugi senpai. What is he trying to do? He clear his head from those questions and jump off from his seat. "Senpai! Behind you!" But since senpai catched the yokai...he stunned a bit. "I-I'm fine senpai..."  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:36 pm
Boku was surprised by the yell which Izanagi yelled, and more annoyed that he was caught. "Let go of me NOW!" He said in a very childlike ton, hoping that he wouldnt need to use force on his new play things.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:43 pm
"Senpai, go easy on him...haha." He is saying it because he doesn't want the yokai to hurt senpai. "You have play enough in the school, now go home." Izanagi tell the yokai to go back where he is from and leave him and senpai alone with a soft voice.

((I barely can open my eyes and think of anything right now...my brain is dead. sorry, and good night.))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:47 pm
Boku checked the time and thought he might as well go back to the shrine and take him daily nap, he nodded and left a note on Hitomi's back and Izanagi's of were he lifed, but he didnt think they noticed. As he wrote this he ran off at such a speed it was like he vanished, and he arrived at the shrine and fell to sleep inside the offering stand, were he was sitting earlier that day.

((night))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:08 pm
The yokai has leave the school. Izanagi is now relieved. "Good grief, he is gone now...Aren't you having test for your next class, senpai?" Then he see the note behind Uesugi senpai's back. He help Uesugi to pull the note off before other people look and laugh at it. "That b*****d..." He check his back too and found a note behind his back as well.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:46 am
Boku awoke, he had only slept for around an hour, maybe the school had finished its time frames? Maybe he could go back and create some more fun? But instead of going back he decided to go and play catch with a empty car on the road ahead of him, as he thought this he through it across the road, and then ran and caught it, he then repeated the cycle and continued doing it again and again till it would bore him.

((i didnt have a clue what to post so i did something random ><))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:12 am
(( seems like we are out of ideas... ))

Back to his class, the teacher is teaching the subject Izanagi has the most-mathemathic. As usual, Izanagi is not listening in the class and think of something else. He is not day dreaming this time but thinking back what the yokai said. I thought a shikigami is suppose to protect and be loyal to their master...Maybe that yokai wasn't a shikigami of Tamiya family? He look out the big window seeing the sun shining in the sky brightly. "I hope he won't appear again..." He hope he won't be seeing the yokai again.

After school, he walk to the bicycles parking lot and take his ride. There, Hanami is waiting for him. "Daijobu desu ka, Izanagi-kun?" She looks worry. "Well yeah...I'm ok. Hey, just want to thank you. Wanna come along so we can grab some Takoyaki?" Izanagi never break his promise threating Hanami her meal everytime she help or save him and everytime Hanami wouldn't refuse the offer. However, Hanami refused this time. "Sorry Izanagi-kun. Maybe next time..." After saying goodbye to Hanami, he straight away head back home. Oh the way, he kind of understand why Hanami refused his offer. There is a yokai somewhere out here, haunting souls.

((maybe Boku will meet Izanagi again on the road lol...))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:22 am
((that was my idea when i put him on the road ^^))

Boku got rather bored of throwing cars...he tried to think of something to do but he couldnt think of anything. Then he realised he was hungrey, he hadnt had anything but a few chips he stole from a fat man. As he thought this he also thought of fish...and he smelled something similar to fish as well, he began to follow the smell and heading in the direction using his nose.

((takoyaki is octopus right? Its kinda fish so i thought i would add that ^^))  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff