Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
M o n o c h r o m e [[O/A]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Sure. ^ ^
  Nuuu. -__-
  Whooo moneyz/I'm a poll whore! : D
View Results

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:31 pm
Akira stirred in her sleep, and gradually opened her eyes, noticing yet another change of scenery. Now it was a luxury apartment. She grabbed the blanket she had been covered with and pulled it a bit down to look around. It was a very nice apartment, she could see that. Beyond the windows, she saw the city, high-rise buildings and lights. Akira used to love looking at the city when she was a little kid, before the accident. The lights had fascinated her. Turning her head, she saw clothes, guessing that they were laid out for her. She grabbed them and changed under the blanket, noticing that they fit nearly perfectly. Akira decided to get up, and took the blanket with her, wrapping it around her shoulders and walking over to the windows to sit down and watch the city.

[That sounds super cool~]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:57 pm
Sol smiled again as Tenrai nodded her head. He petted her some more before standing up. The poor girl looked like she was about to burst into tears. He walked over to the counter and talked to the shopkeeper. He pointed out Tenrai's cage and said her name. The shopkeeper leaned over and fished her key out for him, as well as the paperwork. He signed it all, got his copy, and paid the man before moving back over to Tenrai's cage. He slid the key into the door and opened it before getting down on his knees and undoing all of the smaller locks and chains that kept her restrained. He helped her up, patting her on the head. The clothes they provided her with were pretty ratty... It was cold outside. Not to mention it was still raining and windy. He took off his jacket, wrapping it around her small frame and zipping it up. He couldn't let her walk around outside barefoot...

He slipped his arms underneath her, picking her up easily. She was pretty light. He noticed the bandages on her head. What happened to her? He'd have to check that when they got home. He smiled down at Tenrai and stepped back out into the rain as a guard opened the door for them. It wasn't that far from his apartment. He moved there quickly, as to get them out of the rain before one of them got sick. He set her down when he got inside the building. When they arrived at his apartment, he pulled the keys from his pocket and opened the door, taking her hand and leading her inside. It wasn't the greatest apartment ever, but it was enough. Everything worked, it looked pretty decent, and it was pretty spacious.

"Well, this is my home-Wait, correction. This is your home too, now" he laughed lightly and patted her head. He shut the door and locked it. "Are you hungry? I can make us something to eat if you are"

The Aceless Star

Quotable Conversationalist

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:24 pm
"I am human." she growled. Nothing he can say will make her say other wise. They way he was staring at her made her feel nervous. She felt threatened and that made her excited. She finally found someone she could have a fair stand with. This could get interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:50 pm
Seth heard noise come from the living room, though chose to ignore it at first. He assumed it was Akira simply turning in her sleep, but then he could hear the floorboards creeking slightly, so he sat up, only to see little Akira changed and watching the outside world. Hesitating, Seth thought if now should be a good time to tell her what his 'job' really was. No, she barely got here. Seth stood up and silently walked over to the kitchen area, grabbing a large mug out of a cabinet. He called to her.
"Akira, do you want something to eat?" he set up an electrical tea kettle and turned it on, "Well, either way, I'm making you tea. You need to warm up on the inside too."
- - -
Tenrai eyes seemed hazed over at Sol freed her. She stared at the floor, ears flat, tail between her legs as he helped her out of the cage and petted her again. Indecisive thoughts flew threw her mind. Should she tell him about her past? Or would it just stur up unneccissary violence? Should she at least explain the gaping wound in the back of her head? Perhaps later? These questions made her hallucinate images from her past. The war, the experiments, the surgeries, her mother; everything hit her at once. She seemed to go into a twilight state of mind as Sol picked her up and brought her home. It was all a blur.
Tenrai finally came to once they were inside of his apartment. It was warm...cozy even. Simple, yet suitable. Her ears perked up as he spoke and patted her, and her eyes followed him through the room. The mention of food made her tail swoosh slowly back and forth.
"I uhh...I don't think you ever have to ask a wolf if it's hungry," Tenrai took a few small steps forward into the room, her ears like radars, scanning it all, "But it would be nice to eat some real food for once..."
Tenrai nervously rubbed her belly, where, covered by her ratty clothes, were several round scars. You see, when Tenrai was taken care of by scientists, they simply fed her through pipes that ran penetrated the skin and went directly into her stomach. Rarily, after major skirmishes that were victorious thanks to her, would they feed her some sort of deer or cow carcas. That happened maybe...once or twice a month, sometimes less. So, any food would do for her right now.
- - -
Dmitri laughed, a bit louder this time. How determined this slave was excited him more, thus his smirk grew wider.
"My, my...How determined you are to prove that you're a human," he scoffed, then tilting his head and whispering, "It's as if you like them...Be honest, would you ever be comfortable living amongst their kind-no, their filth if you were free? Just think about all that they've done to you...Would you really be able to forgive them?"
Dmitri was enjoying this. Oh, what fun it would be to torture her. The little slave was so persistent, so headstrong. He enjoyed it. Overconfidence amused him so much.

impiousLion

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:57 pm
Akira turned towards Seth, acknowledging that he was making tea, and looked back at the city. The lights were so bright. She didn't deserve this... However, she walked over to the kitchen area and stood behind Seth, looking at the kettle, then walked over to the refrigerator and opened it, looking at everything that was inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:11 pm
Seth was too busy filling the cup with sugar and putting in a new teabag to notice Akira's walking around. Though, when he heard the refrigerator open, he turned to see her looking into it. He laughed.
"I'll take a wild guess and say yes."
Grabbing a bag of bagels, he toasted one in the toaster and spread cream cheese inside. As the tea began to boil, he poured it into the cup and took everything to the little table beside the sofa.
"Go ahead, eat. This is your home now, after all."

impiousLion

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:26 pm
Kate hated that he was right. She would never be able to stand living with humans. She growled and thrashed her body, trying to get free. All she succeeded to do was rock the cage a bit. She stopped and glared at him with her teeth bared.
"It doesn't matter if I like them or not. I am one. " she said.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:29 pm
Sol nodded at her question as she rubbed her stomach. He paused for a moment, kneeling down to examine her scars. He ran a finger over them slowly, before standing up. He took off his shirt, tossing it onto the couch. He was pretty well built, and his skin seemed flawless. Strange for someone who had been in the military and reached the rank he had held. He grabbed a different shirt from the closet, pulling it on and looking back to Tenrai. He reached back into the closet, pulling out another of his shirts. This one was smaller. It looked like it would fit her well enough.

"Here. You can wear this until we can get you some real clothes" he told her, before walking into the kitchen. "I'll start heating something up!" his job was quite nice for this lifestyle. Sure, if he used his funds from retiring from the military, he could live in luxury, but that wasn't what he wanted. He only used the omeny he earned from the restaurant. Food was never a problem, since he was able to bring food back from the restaurant. The daughter of the owners often made him something to eat, and gave him a lot. He pulled out some pasta and soup. That should help warm her up. He took out a pot and began to heat it on the stove, while the pasta cooked on a different burner. Before long, they were done. He brough the pot and the pan that held the food out to the small table he had in his living room. He set them down on two pads that had been designed for the purpose of holding hot things on them.

He went into the kitchen and returned with plates, bowls, and utensils. "Well, dinnertime! C'mon, dig in" he smiled, sitting down next to her on the couch and handing her her stuff. He got his own food and waited for her to start eating.

The Aceless Star

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:39 pm
Akira looked at Seth again, then grabbed a slice of cheese from the refrigerator and walked up to the little table. She reached for the tea, and noticed it was still very hot, so she placed her hands over the cup. The heat emanating from the cup made her feel much warmer, and better. Hearing Seth, she said, "Home." A new home. Carefully, she sipped the tea and took a bite of the bagel, smiling a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:02 pm
Dmitri giggled as her struggling and animalistic movements, then at her remark.
"Mmm...Suite yourself. I just have one little question for you...Would you like me to free you? You see, you'd have no regret, because, in a sense, I am not human. My blood is intermixed. With what, I will not say, though I will let you know that I am not human at all. Therefore, if you leave with me, there's no bad side to it..."
His eyes darted from the other slaves surrounding them and back to Kate. He appeared to be psychotic, though no one knew for sure.
- - -
Tenrai sharp eyes followed Sol as he examined her scars through the little tears in the ratty shirt. Naturally, her eyes darted to the floor as Sol took his shirt off, her tail bristling slightly and ears flattened. She could feel that her cheeks had turned red, though ignored it. Suddenly, she was surprized as the new shirt was handed to her. She simply held it as Sol went off to prepare food. Looking around the room, she still felt uncomfortable, so, finding a dark little corner, she faced the wall and changed into her new shirt. It actually fit nicely. She walked over to the couch and sat down, then was handed her food. Hearing his command, Tenrai closed her eyes and whispered a prayer. At that moment, she began to eat at an amazing speed, literally wolfing the food down. It was so warm and delicious- it was beyond amazing to her. She hadn't been fed warm food in years. Again, she'd been given cold, dead carcasses, if she was lucky, to eat. She finished in record time, probably in half the time it took Sol to eat.
- - -
Seth watched Akira for a moment as she began to eat and drink. He felt happy that he could nourish her. Living alone meant that he could have take out and the issue of food would be out of the question, but with little Akira, he'd have to cook. He didn't mind thought. Seth actually enjoyed it now. Looking out at the city, he marveled in its sparkling beauty.

[[...'sparking beauty'?...?! Arrg, going braindead. x__X;;;]]  

impiousLion

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:12 pm
Akira looked at Seth from her food, and saw the city he was looking at. "It's pretty," she softly said, taking another sip of her tea. She got up with the blanket still around her, and walked up to the window with her cup of tea. She touched the glass as memories rushed back.
"Mommy, mommy! Look at how pretty it is!" a young Akira exclaimed. Her mother looked at her and chuckled. "It's very pretty indeed. You know Akira, we could go see lots of other cities one day. More lights." Akira nodded and hopped over to her mom for a hug. "Yay!" she squealed cheerfully.
Those memories were long lost. Why was this going to bring them back?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:16 pm
Sol watched Tenrai eat. His eyes widened slightly in surprise as she finished her food quickly. He was still halfway through his own meal. He tilted his bowl back, quickly drinking his soup. The pasta came next, which he finished before long. He wiped his mouth and looked to her. She still had some sauce from the pasta on her face. He reached out, cleaning it off of her and licking it off of his fingers. She was cute... Definitely a nice thing to have her around the house.

"I take it you liked the food, then?" he laughed, his hand resting lightly on her head. He had an idea, suddenly standing up. He took the bowls with hm as he stopped in the kitchen again. He washed them quickly and thoroughly. He opened his freezer and took out a small tub of ice cream. He scooped some of the green mint chocolate chip ice cream out into two bowls. Had she ever had ice cream before? He didn't know. He came back out, setting the bowl in his lap. "It's ice cream. It's a dessert. Try it" he smiled. He had a hunch she'd never had it before. He waited and watched, to see if she'd enjoy it. One thing was for sure. Her eating habits here would only get her a brainfreeze.

The Aceless Star

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:23 pm
Kate smiled.
"I would very much like you to free me." she said. She could care less if he was human or not. She just wanted out of this place. She was getting tired of the other slaves crying and moaning. It wasn't very attractive.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:36 pm
Seth blinked several times as he snapped out of his transe-like stare. He nodded once to Akira.
"Yup. It is..."
His voice was almost melancholic, not usually like him. He stared at the ground, then, almost naturally, his eyes were dragged back to the city. He thought to himself as a memory rushed back.
Lord...Somewhere in this god damned city, or world, by now, my little sis is living with some rich b*****d. Damn it! Those ******** cunts! God, I swear I'll...I'll...
Seth could feel anger welling up inside, he was on the verge of literally snapping and breaking something. He looked at Akira, seeing her eat, yet her mind was somewhere else. The anger was gone. How strange..
- - -
Tenrai's tail wagged now at Sol's touch. She didn't smile though, thinking that her tail said enough about her feelings. As he left and came back with ice cream, she held the bowl up to her nose and sniffed it. It had no scent, only a cool breeze came from it. Once of her ears twitched repeatedly.
"I think I've heard of this before...Maybe I've eaten it...but I can't recall..."
She spoke slowly as she used the spoon to scoop a large amount up and shoved it into her mouth. Brainfreeze, obviously, followed. She swallowed the cold mass and immediatly lifted a hand to the side of her head in pain. Her tail shot up like a frightened cat's, as did her ears, and she tried to hold back comments, though couldn't take it.
"SWEET JESUS!! What the Hell?!" She stared at the pretty green color of the desert, "It's so delicious, but it hurts like Hell."
She continued staring at it, as if it were prey, as her ears flattened again. Marvelled and terrified of the desert, Tenrai whined quietly, glancing from Sol to the ice cream with a confused look on her face.
- - -
Dmitri nodded and stood up, a triumphant smile pasted onto his pale face. At the shopkeeper's counter, he filled out the paperwork, paid in cash, and got the leash and key to her cage. Walking back, he unlocked it and, working quickly, unshackled the girl, though kept her collar on and attached the leash to it.
"There, see now? I can be a kind person."
Dmitri said it sarcastically. Anything good he'd do would have to be made up by something twice in evil.

impiousLion

The Aceless Star

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:41 pm
Sol laughed as she yelled out, holding her head. Brainfreeze wasn't exactly kind to fist-timers. He smiled as she looked to him, confused. He stuck his spoon into his ice cream and picked out a small chunk. He saw her watching him as he ate it. He swallowed it before setting his bowl down and looking to her tail. He'd definitely have to explain this one. He didn't want her getting brainfreeze every time he gave her ice cream, after all. Though, now that he thought about it, it was kind of funny. Still, he didn't want her to be scared of the desert. It was far too delicious for that.

"Ice cream is delicious... Delicious and dangerous if you eat it too fast, as you just found out" he laughed lightly. "Since it's so cold, you can't eat it quickly. You have to eat it slowly, with small spoonfuls here and there. If you eat it slowly, you won't get brainfreeze, which is what you just got. Understand?" he asked, his hand resting on her head as he ruffled her hair. Her ears caught is eye. he moved his hand over, scratching just beneath her ear. He knew dogs liked it when you scratched near their ears. Were hybrids the same way? He, of course, wasn't comparing her to a dog. Just the features that she showed. Her ears interested him ,the way they twitched and flattened. Her tail as well, though he wouldn't try grabbing that. He didn't think she'd like that very much.

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff