Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Grey Academy (Peacekeeper training/Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:30 pm
Lizzy yelped for joy. As soon as the buses stopped Liz was off the bus and right in front of Alex and Arose. "Ello all. Are we ready for the new year?" She asked with a smile. She spoke with her usual British accent. She turned back to see the students filing off the buses. "Well! I guess its time to start!"

"Guess I spoke to soon..." She stood waiting for Vergil to move so that she could get out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:02 pm
Vergil sighed. He stood a little tentatively and walked offthe bus. He took a place near the back of the milling crowd so rose could finr him if she wanted, but he wasnt too concerned. it seemed that he would be in no lack of company.

Nich sstanding by the door walked over to the headmaster and milled about before saying.

"I geuss im reporting in boss. Anything you need me to stick around for, or should i go see whats going on in the cafeteriia?"

Nich acted non-chalant but he had alot of respect for the teachers here considering most were alot more experienced in thier feilds than he thought he could be. Especailly the headmaster, that man had alot of pull with the greys, and even though Nich never felt at home here that still meant alot to him.

Noltic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:29 pm
Lizzy smiled before clearing her throat. "Alright! All students to the Cafeteria! Vamos!" She pivoted and pointed towards the cafeteria.

Rose got off behind Vergil and stood near him. Not as if they weren't going to the same school or anything. Besides, Rose wasn't even sure if she wanted him to be her friend. Ok so in reality she really did want him to be her friend...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:06 pm
Rikku and Baralai got of the bus together, they didn't talk too much but it was always more comfortable to be with some one you know.

"I wonder what we are all gathering in the cafeteria for?" She asked as they walked. looking around. "Hey baralai mind if I hang out with you while we are doing this whole cafeteria thing? You are the first friend I've met here, and it would be nice to be with someone I know." She stated as they walked to the cafeteria.

"Friends?" He said quietly with a smile. "Yeah, I don't mind" he said as they walked together.  

Chloe Agnew

Pencil_Panda

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:14 pm
Cameron hopped down from the bus and followed the mass of students to the cafeteria. She stayed at the back of the group, not feeling very social.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:20 pm
Arose watched Lizzy run off like a lunatic "I can really see myself stabbing her" she mutterd while she waited for all the students to depart . " We're going to the cafeteria for a ceremony for you kiddies". She said sticking her head in-between Rikku and Baralai.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:39 am
Vergil looked over at his new friend and grinned.

'hey there beatrix, glad to see you made it okay. This crowd is pretty intense. Although i think i just heard somethin about the cafeteria and a ceremony. I cant stand fuddy duddy speeches. This is gonne bore me all to s**t."

Vergil scratched his chin and looked up atthe front of school seeing the broad range of teachers.

"I think my nervousness just came back a little. What eam i even going to be learning here?"

He laughed uncomfortably.

"What dyou think? ready for this or would you rather just be back at home?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:37 am
Rose yawned. She pulled her long braided hair over her shoulder and took out the rubber band and started pulling the braids apart. The rose started to fall but Rose caught it before it hit the ground. Her hair was kind of wavy from being in braids but not too bad. "I could care less...at least I don't have to be at home all bored and crap." She pushed her hair back over her shoulders.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:24 pm
Serbia sighed to herself, then stood up and got off the bus. She walked off by herself, but she was used to that.
Well, here goes nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:05 pm
((Sorry it's taken me a couple of days to reply sweatdrop things get really hectic around her at christmas time))

"What is the ceremony for?" Baralai asked unflinching, even when she popped her head in with no fore warning at all.

Rikku on the other hand snapped her head around and flinched a little bit. "Oh.. Hi?" She said quietly waiting for her to answer Baralai's question before she introduced herself.  

Chloe Agnew

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:38 pm
"Not so good at amusing yourself? thats alright, i got pretty good cus at home if i wasnt up to anything my dad would make me work with him, and that was way worse than being bored. As for this thing, im just concerned about steelface von hardass that picked us up on the busses lecturing us about responsibility and bulls..."

Vergil's voice sut off abruptly. He looked quickly back forward and desperately attempted to remember what he had been saying.

The truth was vergil now had a giant lump in his throat out of sheer nervous terror. There had been alot of banter about being good looking on the bus but he hadnt noticed until just now that beatrix was a knock-out. He figured the up-tight looking hair had been a major turn-off because right now it was taking all his effort to not look back at her.

"Ya uhh... you know just bullshit like that, i dunno it usually bugs me alot. They... did stuff like that to us when i joined the revolution too."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:11 pm
Rose smiled. She had only worn her hair up because it was easier to travel that way. Now that they were done traveling she could let her hair be free. "I think something else just happened to you...Whats wrong darling? Every rose is just as beautiful as it is deadly. Or have you not figured that out yet?" Of course the rose that Rose had in her hands still had its thorns. It wouldn't be perfectly beautiful if it was with out them now would it?  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:20 pm
"No idea The Head dosn't tell me muh he's gonna' make a speech and say some stuff about classes and introduce the teachers" she said Standing up. "He's really hates this job, I think he'd like to have Lizzy's".  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:21 pm
Vergil laughed as she saw through his feeble attempts. now that he had nothing to hide he felt much more at ease. He reached over subtely and pricked his finger on a thron from her rose.

"Beatrix, i dont fear your deadliness, and as a result i think you may have been much easier to deal with before i noticed you were beuatiful."

He wiped the blood between his fingers and it dried and stuck together. he looked down at his fingers and wiped them on his pants leaving a small smudge.

he turned then casually to face beatrix with a grin.  

Noltic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Rose yawned again. "Once again I'm not swooned..." She opened one eye and looked at him for a second before closing her eye again. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." She stated uncaringly.

Lizzy turned around at the sound of her name. "Did someone call my name?" She said with a deep French accent. She noticed Arose and waved. "Ello wonderful students. And You! Shouldn't you be inside with everyone else?" She asked Arose witha smile. "Just kidding. Did you call my name?"  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff