Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:01 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo smiled as he slid the book back into place, the row now without a gap. He sighed contentedly and put a hand in his pocket, blinking for a moment before pulling out the vial. He had forgotten about it, and looked around quickly for a moment. He saw that Rika was still asleep and decided now would be a good time for it. Theo quickly unstoppered the bottle, hesitating as the aroma of the liquid came to him, smelling very pleasent. I said I didn't want what is in turn as thus. May this be a good decision. With that, Theo tiltled his head and drank the contents, swallowing htem quickly. He stood for a moment, nothing happening, before he sighed and stoppered the bottle, depositing it in a trashcan at the end of the aisle before returning to the chairs, curiously looking on as Rika moved about on th chair before moving to look at her closely from the floor, starting to hear her speaking as well from there.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:06 pm
User Image

Rika Lora Garret

Rika continued to toss and turn, she was having a bad dream. She kept mumbling, and in an instant, she woke, abruptly sitting up, screaming. She began panting and looked at her hands, which in her dream were stained with blood. Wha.[/t had the dream ment? She did not know, but she was frightened. She merely clutched her head, trying desperately to forget what she saw....  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:12 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo jumped when Rika suddenly screamed, his hands flying out to steady her carefully. "Are you alright?" he asked, one of his hands touching hers. He suddenly felt a sensation in his hand, as though it had been zapped and pulled it away, looking at it curiously as a sudden warmth started to spread from it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:24 pm
User Image
Rika Lora Garret

Rika couldn't help it, she began to cry. She then hugged Theo tightly. After a few sobs, she looked up at him, her nails piercing his shoulders. "T-Theo...." She said before beginning to cry again. After a while she stopped, and sat down on the couch, her eyes red and puffy, her face no longer had the happy glow....  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:44 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageFrom being hugged, Theo could feel the odd warmth nearly all about him now, but he tried to ignore it as he sat next to Rika on the couch. He took ahold of her hand again, stroking the top of it with his other while he looked down at it, before moving his gaze up to Rika's face. "You can tell me about it," he said, caressing her hand softly in his.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:17 pm
User Image

Rika Lora Garret

Rika blushed as Theo caress her hand. She could feel the warmth soothing her body... "I-i... " she stuttered, not sure if she should tell him what it was she saw, seeing as she had forgotten some of it. "I saw.. myself. I was kneeing to the ground crying... my hands were covered in blood.. I think...." She cringed at the thought, "I think it was a memory from my childhood.." She then explained to Theo that she wasn't born into her family, she was adopted because the mistress could not have children. Rika was found on the streets, barely clinging to life. It was a while after that Mrs. Garret adopted her, simply because she admired her strong heart and sweet face. At that point, she knew nothing of her past, and they came frequently in nightmares.. "I am sorry for startling you..." She said, once again looking at her hand, blushing even harder."Now that i think about it, this is the first time i have had one of these nightmares in a long time..." Rika shivered, she began to feel cold..  

born toulouse

Sanjiv_Love

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:38 am
" Don't worry they won't find me " He said then stood and walked over to the corner " I'll sleep here tonight " Romeo said pointing in the corner then added " Unless you want me to sleep somewhere else " Romeo shrugged and walked back over to her bed and sat down as he started to pet Max again  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:37 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo listened attentively to all that Rika said, slowly frowning more and more as her story progressed. When she had finished, Theo shook his head, looking at Rika for a moment longer before suddenly moving his hands around her, pulling her against him in a tight hug. "Why didn't you ever tell us, Miss Rasideth or me?" he asked in a whisper ignoring the little shocks he still felt, wanting now to let the warmth he felt be shared with Rika. Oneof his hands moved and began stroking Rika's hair then, the other still holding her tightly to him.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

melmel416

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:31 pm
User Image
Hey there its Marklyn Chloe Rasideth
Marklyn sighed and looked at the clock then started to panic "Oh no! I forgot I have gown fittings in a hour" she looked at the floor and back at Romeo with a worried expression

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:31 pm
" Well where do you go for the gown fitting? " He asked her laying down and looking over at her  

Sanjiv_Love

melmel416

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:38 pm
User Image
Marklyn looked at him "in my mothers dressing room" She looked at Max and petted him but looked back at Romeo "But Meredith ,the maid, will be coming in here pretty soon"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:51 pm
" Hmm can i hide under the bed? " He asked her as he brushed his hair from his eyes then sighed quietly for some reason unknown to him. " Or So we don't get in trouble i could leave and just sleep out on the streets tonight " Romeo told Marklyn as he stood and walked over to the window and opened then pulled his hood up.  

Sanjiv_Love

melmel416

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:12 pm
User Image
Marklyn looked at the floor. She was thinking if Meredith would have anything to do under the bed. She heard what Romeo said about sleeping on the streets. "NO!" she yelped but sushed herself. Marklyn ran after him and grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:15 pm
" What? " He asked her turning around and facing her. " I did it tons of times before...Marklyn why do you want me to stay anyways" He asked her then blushed slightly as he pulled his hand away from hers then sat down  

Sanjiv_Love

melmel416

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:29 pm
User Image
Marklyn blushed and looked at Romeo "because I cant take someone else walking away from me" she whispered softly. She looked at Max and petted him and then picked him up and layed him in her arms.

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff