Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:20 pm
Mira took another step back and looked at his hand with uncertainty "I can see why......" She felt the kitten move around in her pocket and, out of habit, reached into her pocket and scratched its head "What the hell are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:34 pm
Hanan smiled, and then closed her eyes. She fell back onto the ground, and laughed. "I love alchol! I don't feel like a blood drinking monster," she said, her voice completely happy. She loved to drink, and loved acting drunk. It was funny tripping over your tounge or saying anything.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:33 pm
He sighs as he lowers his hand and turns away as his wings spread open. "... I'm... a demon. I would understand you running off, seeing as everyone else dose."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:50 pm
Mira stared in shock at his wings "Oh my...." She cocked her head slightly, then her vision blurred slightly.Feeling the kitten move again she gently pet its head before crumpling to the ground unconscious.

((Gahh it was the only thing I could think of))  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:14 pm
Oblen turns around to see she passed out unconscious. He groans before picking her up and carrying her into his shack. Once in his shack he places her on the couch and walks over to the medicine cabinet and begins to dig in it, looking for what to do.

((Weird thing to think of. o.O))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:31 am
Isaac shook his head.. a drunk vampire.. He didnt see it ever happen so it was something knew for him.. he had thought for the longest time vampires didnt drink anything but blood. Isaac got up knowing even drunk she would be hungry.. there was no denying her thirst. Isaac got up and went into the kitchen and from the fridge he removed a blood packet and a second bottle of alcohol.. it was dark so he knew he could mix it with the blood and she wouldnt notice.  

Ghostly_apparition

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:14 pm
Skyla wondered around the town looking wondering after a while her scar started to hurt and the pain made her all dizzy "why must this always happen to me" she said as she sat down on a curb and put her head between her legs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:25 pm
Hanan began to feel the pain in the back of her neck come back. At first it was just dull, but then it began to burn like hell. Her hand flew to her neck, and she closed her eyes. "Dammit," she hissed.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:05 pm
((Yeah I know...My niece kinda helped out with that one.....))

Mira lay on the couch still unconscious.Images flashed before her eyes, one of a man from her childhood,his eyes black and menacing.Another of bats flying over head, of the people standing outside of the pet shop talking.The kitten in her pocket crawled out and sat on her chest.Letting out another pathetic sounding mew, it batted at her face with its paw, reveling yet another image, one of a man with wings in the alley.Mira's eyes shot open and she let out a terrified scream when she saw she wasn't still in the alley.Jumping up with the kitten in her arms she slammed her back to one of the walls, looking for a way out.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:45 am
((Alright. o.O))

Oblen shakes his head finding nothing. He then begins to hear screams from the girl before. He turns around and said "Shh! Shh! Calm down!... You’re still in the alley, sort of... You’re just in my shack. I live here in this alley. Just calm down a bit."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:13 pm
Mira clamped her mouth shut and stared at him.Her green eyes were filled with fear, yet were curious at the same time.The kitten let out a mew and she lightened her grip slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:12 pm
Isaac comes back into the room she was drinking in just in time to see her grab her throat and speak." Here drink this.. I mixed it myself that should take the edge of of your thirst."  

Ghostly_apparition

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:00 pm
Hanan moved her hand away from her neck, and took the drink. She onyl gave him a glance a she smelt something other then alchol. Since her senses were still dulled, she couldn't make out the smell of blood from the cup. She drank all of it, and blinked in surprise as it made the pain in her neck go away. Hanan looked up at Isaac, and her eyes wandered across the scar on his body. She was up in a flash, next to him. Her cold fingers traced the scar from his neck to his stomach. "It's the same temperature as a vampire's skin..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:15 pm
Isaac didnt flinch as if he almost expected it." The people who helped me drained the vampire venom that the vampires claws had injected into my body.. certain types of ghoulish vampires especially old ones that become more monster like instead of human get venom in their nails and teeth. The people who helped me drained it in enough time to save me from turning but the scar itself is the flesh that they couldnt save.. it was to infected. But because of my scar Ive grown immune to vampire venom.. Ive been bitten twice since then. and I havent changed." Isaac moved his collar to show bite marks on both the right and left sides of his neck.  

Ghostly_apparition

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:28 pm
Hanan flinched as he called them monsters. Her hand slipped from his skin, her fingertips lightly touching his normal skin. "I don't want to be a monster like that," she whispered. She then lookd up, seeing the bite marks on his necks. She gasped slightly, and was once again intruiged. Her fingers flew to his neck, and she felt the marks in his neck. "Wow...." was all she could say.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff