Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demarest

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:08 am
Hey everyone, I just got out of the Hospital wing. Some mudblood landed a nasty blow to my head with a book. I'm finishing up that Draft of Peace homework for Potions...the subject's really interesting actually. Does anyone have any books on calming potions that they're not using? I have three in my pile, but I'm looking for a certain Controlling through Tranquilization: The Negative Effects of Calming Potions by A. I. Finch. Wait a minute, not that one. I own that one...not that I'd be planning anything...I guess I have enough. How is everyone?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:45 am
Getting up Alex just went behind a bookcase looking for a book or someone  

Hallucination Angel

Demarest

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:48 am
Christen Wilson

Hello, how are you? Say, you wouldn't have any books on the Goblin Rebellions of the 1200s in Russia, do you? I've been trying to find information relating Mongol invasions prompted by Goblin revolts...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:49 am
Demarest
Christen Wilson

Hello, how are you? Say, you wouldn't have any books on the Goblin Rebellions of the 1200s in Russia, do you? I've been trying to find information relating Mongol invasions prompted by Goblin revolts...

"uh um no I wouldn't have that I came here to look for something"  

Hallucination Angel

Demarest

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:00 am
Christen Wilson
Demarest
Christen Wilson

"uh um no I wouldn't have that I came here to look for something"

Maybe I have it in my pile. What are you looking for?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:30 pm
*gets up and goins to the book case, skims the shelves* Ah ha *goes to sit back at the table and copies a passage out of the book*  

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hallucination Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:10 pm
Alex just felt like she needed some air so she walked over to the window and opened it. "Why do I feel so tired?" She asked herself  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:53 am
*gets up and returns the book to the shelf, goes back to the table and packs up her quill and parchment*  

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Captain Jenocidal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:06 pm
*Sits quietly at a table and begins doing Transfiguration homework, but has trouble concentrating because of the noisy Slytherins* whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:27 am
o0Pinkie0o
Welcome to the Hogwart's Library!

I must ask that you keep your voices down as there are others trying to study. Also, do NOT go into the ristricted section!!! You will be deducted house points! (Not literally)
wat happens if u got a note to go into the restrited section??? *waves her note*  

mrs. pierre bouvier

mrs. pierre bouvier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:47 am
o0Pinkie0o
Welcome to the Hogwart's Library!

I must ask that you keep your voices down as there are others trying to study. Also, do NOT go into the ristricted section!!! You will be deducted house points! (Not literally)
wat happens if u got a note to go into the restrited section??? *waves her note*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:27 am
*walks into the library and goes to seat at an unoccupied table, starts rumaging through her bag* where is it?  

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hallucination Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:48 am
*sits there looking like she is staring at the wall*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:33 pm
Am I the only Ravenclaw that even comes to the library? she thinks to herself as she continues to do her homework  

Captain Jenocidal

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:25 pm
I don't like doing homework at the library. It's too quiet here; I can't focus with total silence. Anyhow I just cam here to find a book on breathing underwater. *Looks through the index.*  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff