Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:43 am
Chael

Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?

Chael watched him fondly, her own fur seemed to crawl to life as he began itching, making her fur itch slightly, though she ignored it. "If there werent bugs there would be alot of things wrong." She said softly, her ears twitching slightly. She belly crawled from the stump shaking her fur out and licked her chest once.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:23 pm
((see and read up on character here : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17780287 ))

"I've never layed eyes on a forest like this before."

A huge beastly looking wolf appeared in this wooded area. Her name is BloodRain. She is not like any other wolf indeed. She put her nose to the ground.. The smell of activity rushed over her. She had not smelled anything like this since she was banished from her home land. Silently she walked on.

Spirit of Wolves

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:40 pm

When she went out of his home he shook himself and nipped again at his chest. He growled lightly at the bug as he dug his teeth into the soft shell.
"The only things bugs are good for is eating my skin."
Dare shook himself again to get rid of anything upon his fluffy fur. Then he stretched himself killing the sleep from his legs and back.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:17 pm
Blood kept on walking getting irritated by all the itchy bugs. The spikes all over her body limit her from scratching. So with her being able to create and manipulate fire she made her body iminate an extreme heat to kill the bugs.

"stupid parasites!" she mumbled

Spirit of Wolves

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:59 pm
Chael

"You must be sweet to them Dare, for I have none harboring in my fur." She grinned at him, her eyes dancing playfully. She still held her paw up, just in case, though it didn't hurt to bad. She sniffed the air, a long sigh escaping her jaws. "We have a guest, approaching rather quickly." She said to Dare, nervous.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:39 pm

"Then let them come, I am ready for it.... almost."
Did he taste sweet? He wondered yet.

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:09 pm
Chael

// Meh sorry for taking so long, im rebuilding my profiles to make them pretty, take a gander. x3 //

Her eyes flickered to the male wolf, rolling her eyes she chuckled. "well you better hurry. They smell..." She faded off, unsure of how to put what she smelt to words. "The way an animal caught in a forest fire smells. Burning." She wrinkled her muzzle in distate, pacing back and forth infront of the small stump awkwardly, pausing once more.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:17 pm

Dare watched for a long moment. She had changed over night, she was more unsure.. edgey.
"Are you ok?"

||- ooo -||

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:24 pm
Chael

// IT took me forever to make the skeli. gah. caps lock was on cause i was working on it. //

Chael jerked her gaze to the male, gazing at him quietly a moment before shaking her head. "Yes, i'm okay. Just... just a tad wary. I didn't sleep well." She admitted softly, turning her eyes to her paws. "Everytime I would move it would hurt." She admitted sheepishly, her eyes turning up to him and a slow smile crossing her muzzle. "But i will be fine, im just achey." She ammended, swishing her tail back and forth.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:37 pm
"Then you should rest, I'll fetch you some food and some willow bark thing and then I shall call you "okay"."
Dare looked at her some what firm, he didn't like it when others were in such pain.
"I'll also bring back some bedding to make you more comfortable."
He then sat down and folded his ears back making his eyes big like a puppy and whimpered.
"Please?"

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:44 pm
Chael

// Meh, imma get off, im tired, i worked all day.//

Chaels own eyes grew huge, bit not of begging. Fear caused her muscles to tremble slightly and she hopped forward quickly. "I'll be fine! Don't leave me with the stranger coming! I cant defend myself right now." She pressed into his fur, clamping her eyes shut and pressed into his fur as far as she could, as though trying to get into his skin. The idea of facing someone when she couldn't fight was unbearable. "After they leave, you can make me rest, and make me a comfortable bed, and generally be a sweet heart, until then I will stay as I am, I am not moving." She growled, her heart crashing against her chest.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:49 pm
||- Kz, I is gettin' tired too. -||

Dare reared back with surprise taking his face and her swallowed hard.
"I..."
His ears folded back and he looked down and he moved away from her but only slightly. Dare's breath was taken from him, what was causing her to act so... so... aggrisive?
"I... I... am so sorry... I didn't think you felt that way... I will stay..."

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:43 pm
Chael

// I wont be on for much of today or tomorrow. Happy holidays. //

Chael relaxed at his gentle words, not minding that he moved away from her slightly. She opened her eyes and stepped back slowly, glancing down at the ground. "I spose that was a bit dramatic huh?" She said softly, ears pressing back against her skull, ashamed. "I just... dont want to get more hurt then what I am. And they smell of fire. I dont like fire." She said softly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:51 pm
"Pay no mind to it," he said simply before he headed to the stump and began to dig out the debris.
If he was going to stay, he was going to do some thing productive.
Kicking out everything, even a new layer of dirt, until it was soft as snow. He then clawed lightly at the thick sides of the trees before dashing out and finding some nearby grass, plucking them from their stocks with easy tears. He threw them in and repeated this process for awhile, keeping his mind busy.
His tail swishing delightfully and he went to a semi older tree and snatched up some fresh moss to lay comfortably on his new bed. Dare looked around for some pine, in which he did only a few strides away, ripping it down and then laying the needles under the moss and flattening them out.
Dare then went into a search of a few flowers to scent the stump, and some yet wonder why he smelled good.
When he found the right smelling flowers, not going out of sight of Chael, he came back grinning like a mad wolf but hiding what he found.
He spent some time in there, picking flower petals off and putting it on the edges and a few at the top of the stump.
His choice of flowers... Rose and Mistletoe.
The Mistletoe hung from the stump's roof and the rose's plucked of their petals and spread all around in the stump to where a inviting smell filled the open air.

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:46 pm
Chael

She sat down as he dug out the stump more, her eyes never leaving him, shying slightly away from the flying dirt, shaking her fur out when some hit her. She didn't make a noise as he left the stump, her eyes following him curiously. She opened her mouth once, going to ask him what exactly he was doing, but closed her jaws, and simply watched, in due time she would understand what he was doing. She watched him pluck grass, carrying huge mouth fulls into the stump. He looked like a deer with a mouth full of feed. She chuckled at this thought, watching him repeat the process.

She watched him prance to an older tree, stealing the moss from its northern most side, and carried the sheet of moss also to the stump. She got what he was doing, her eyes dancing playfully, resisting the urge to laugh as he went for pine next.

She cocked her head as he bounded off once more, never leaving her sight, heat fluttered through her at that thought, he was staying here for her. Her eyes softened, though when he returned with a grin on his muzzle and with nothing in his jaws she lifted one brow in question. She watched him go back into the stump, once more, waiting several moments she stodd up and padded towards the Stump slowly. "I'm curious as to why you were grinning like a fool Dare." She cooed, her tail swishing the air, a grin on her muzzle.

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff