Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
Blazing shadow (need some evil people!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:15 pm
Kage drowned the thing with his ability of water and saw the person was gone. He started to float around, in search of the theif. He left a cold trail where ever he passed. He stopped back at the street. He found wanted posters plastered all over the walls. He tore one down, a picture of Katsumi. He sighed. "More theives are here than I can contain." He mumbled. He sheathed his sword and laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:17 pm
Himoto just nodded at the man and wondered what he wanted.I hope I am doing the right thing.. she thought not assured of herself.She was surprised the man would ask her, a 10 year old for help.She waited for his request.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:29 pm
As the phantom left,Akihiko got up.He put out his hand to help her up.
"You're traveling in numbers,arent you?One or two people with you?"he said.
"I think one is the name by Katsumi?I've seen his wanted posters.And I've seen the battle you've faced against samurais.I watched from a building top."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:32 pm
Himoto nodded as she got helped up.She made the gesture for him to wait.She looked back and forth both directions of the exit of the ally.If the phantom was still there she could help the stranger and herself get away by freezing time...I better get us to the others... she thought worried.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:38 pm
Katsumi was playing with his mist ability. The sage watched him. Even though he had no magic, he had extensive knowledge. "Much better Katsumi, try it again." Katsumi satrted to force it into a larger shape. "Better?" He asked the Sage. Sage just nodded. "Work on it, you'll learn." He said. Katsumi forced even more energy into it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:39 pm
As Himoto looked around,Akihiko walked over to here.
"My name is Akihiko.Any chance I can know yours?"he said,gesturing out his hand with a smile.  

King Koolest Person

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:43 pm
Himoto turned and smiled while shaking Akihikos hand."My names Himoto.It's nice to meet you.".She looked both ways again."It appears to be safe..let me bring you to my friends..".She walks out of the ally and waited for Akihiko to follow.She hid her wings still.She doesn't like having them out, as they attracted too much attention.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:51 pm
Akihiko followed.He made sure he could easily reach his swords in case he was seen and followed.He kept walking,not letting his guard down.he usually jumped from building to building but this felt riskier.  

King Koolest Person

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:57 pm
Himoto made sure she didn't go to far ahead.After a few minutes both her and Akihito made it to her friends."I'm back everyone..and I brought a new friend." she said smiling and entered the building with him.She made sure she didn't say it too loud though.That would attract major attention;something a ninja should never do.

(I have to go guys;before my parents knock me out lol.Merry Christmas!)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:06 pm
(Bai!)

Akihiko walked in the room.He looked around.It was good just to be in a house where he didn't steal.He still had the food he had stolen from that samurai.He took it out and started eating it and got comfy on a seat.  

King Koolest Person

Pure Moriko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:28 pm
(OOC: I thought you guys were in an alleyway?)

Tenshiko was sitting on the floor of her room while her older sister, Ichigo, was brushing her hair. She had just gotten back from guarding the town and would've been training right now if her sister, who was three years older than her, hadn't insisted on playing with her hair.
"Relax," Ichigo chided when she felt that Tenshiko was still tense.
Tenshiko replied, "Ichigo nee-sama, I could've been training, couldn't you have done this later?"
Ichigo chuckled, "Oh come on, it's too late to train right now anyways," true enough the sun had set by now, "Plus, I might not be able to do this as much as a like very soon."
Tenshiko was about to grumble about how she still would've managed to get in some training when she heard the last sentence. "What?!" she turned around quickly, making Ichigo lose her grip on Tenshiko's hair, "What do you mean?!"
"Don't worry, it was long in coming actually," Ichigo said calmingly as she went back to brushing Tenshiko's hair, "I will be married off soon, to another daimyo family."
Tenshiko calmed down and let her sister comb her hair. She gulped as she heard the reason. "Oh, I see," she said in as calm a voice as she could muster. It was true, and inevitable, that Ichigo will have to be married off someday. Despite her dislike of having to give up her freedom, it was the same for Tenshiko, too.
"Don't worry," Ichigo assured with a smile, "Father will probably pick a family nearby that we're close to, so we can see each other often."
Tenshiko nodded listlessly, she knew that her sister will handle the marriage well, and that Father will probably pick in her best interests. Other than the fact that she won't be able to see her sister, Tenshiko had no reason to be depressed. No, what was depressing was that, very soon, she might have to go through the same thing. She knew that it was selfish, but right now, Tenshiko was more worried about herself than her older sister.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:38 pm
(i guess it's an alley with a door to a house)

Kage walked about, examining his dynasty. He felt it was starting to fall apart, all because of one kid. He kept his blue destiny sword by his side, a few samurais followed him. "Where are you going?" They asked. Kage looked at them. "I am going for a walk, I'll be back later today." They bowed and left. Kage walked around, people started to shout at him with adoration. He smiled, nobody knew about his past so he was content. He knocked on the door of one of his most trusted samurais. He waited for an answer from them.

(that means you)  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Pure Moriko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:39 pm
A servant came to the gate of the mansion, opening the door to find the shogun, "Y-yes?" he bowed deeply, "Would you like to see my lord?" He held the door wide open, anticipating the answer. The complex that the daimyo Ichimaru, Tenshiko's father, lived in looked like any other complex of the same rank.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:47 pm
Kage walked in, he took a quick look around. "Yes, take me there." He said. He wasn't normally one to discuss business as he took care of everything alone, but this wasn't something one person could take care of. "It's urgent so I wouldn't mind if you hurried." He said. He took a look at his sword then back at the servent.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Pure Moriko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:50 pm
"Right away my lord," the servant replied as he quickly led him to Ichimaru's room. The servant motioned to another, to get the lord ready. The second servant ran to tell Ichimaru that the shogun was coming while the first continued to briskly lead Kage through the compound.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff