Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply The Naruto Network
Introduction Thread - New to the guild? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Socks-the-Kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:52 am
Chyello, I be Socks. 3nodding

My favourite character is Naruto, then Gaara, then Shikamaru. My least favourites are Itachi, Orochimaru, and at the moment, Sasuke. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:54 pm
Hi, calle me Koreankid and I just got into Naruto, And it Rocks. My favorite charater is either saske, naruto, haku.  

koreankid

huamaru_death58

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:20 pm
hi i like naruto  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:51 am
Hi I'm sure if you visit the main anime boards you have at least seen my sig. It tends to stand out. Don't worry I try to literatly explain my stance on the dub without bashing people who hate it. As long as I am not offended I will not offend others. I believe in friendly debates if they come up.

Oh My favorite characters are Gaara, Kakashi, Hinata, and Naruto.  

Creativerealms

Darkling Koneko Hime

Desirable Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:31 am
Hello, I am new to the guild and will do my best in it too.
I adore Naruto like all of you guys.
I participated in various contests and stuff. I like to create fan characters too.
So yeah, that is about it for the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:06 am
Hi, I'm Meghan. Naruto ROX my SOX! xd  

MinionOfAres

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:19 pm
Uh... I'm (obviously) new here, joined a few minutes ago actually... uh, please just call me Vicious, or V-chan if you just have to shorten my name horribly much... I love the Naruto series, my favs is currently Kakashi, Gaara and Itachi plus nearly everyone else in the series sweatdrop

Hm... what more to add...? I write fanfiction and draws some in my spare time... I collect manga and I spend a humungous amount of time on Gaia every weekend ninja

I think that'll have to do as a first introduction...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:19 pm
Hi all! I just joined and you can call me Naruto... if you want... LOL, jk just call me what ever you like. My real name is Don. My favorite characters are Naruto and Kakashi... ROCK ON!!! biggrin  

CommandoMan

Elle the Hobo Queen

Space Traveler

12,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:28 pm
Call meh Lil Ellle or just Elle if you're lazy. my favorite episode is episode 29, my favorite volume in the manga is the 3rd and my favorite character is Kakashi. I collect dancing naruto pictures.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Gaara's my favorite of those.... I wonder if I'm missing any...User Image

sorry for my excessive use of pics, but that is who I am! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:20 pm
Hello!
my name is Jin or Jean if you like!
and Naruto is my favourite manga!
My favourite characters are the ones that are distant, with somewhat no emotions, and are really really strong!
Like Gaara-kun and well Sasuke isn't like "glowing" with power but i like him too!
I like to draw my own manga and aspires ( sweatdrop didn't spell that right) to be a manga-ka! ...Desu
sweatdrop
domokun
er.... and i like making dojinshi (in my head, too lazy to draw it out) too!

Deadcabbage

StarPrincess1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:53 pm
Hi everyone, my name is Alyshia. My favorite characters are Neji, Garra, Hinata and Kiba. My favorite episode is the battle between Garra and Rock Lee as well as the battle between Neji and Hinata.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:08 pm
Hi i'm Tsasumi and i'm 13 and my favorite characters are yondaime, itachi, and sasuke...  

Tsasumi

Miss Amelia Pond

Friendly Elder

5,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:16 pm
Hello everybody, my name is Anthrax. Yes, as in the deadly bacterial infection. I suppose that you may call me Felina if you must. I'm a bit (or maybe more than a bit) of a bio-nerd, and I happen to love the show Naruto.

Going with what seems to be the current trend in this thread (and what probably will be as long as it lasts), I will state my favorite characters. Aburame Shino and Akimichi Chouji. Yes, I happen to have a thing for minor characters.

My favorite episodes... probably what I believe is 78 or 79, which is where the Fourth has his awesome lines, and what seems like everybody's parents come out and fight. Also 101, where Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are desperately attempting to take Kakashi's mask off; and the end of 109, where Sasuke finally err... (won't say for fear of spoilers), and has the little scene with Sakura. I swear, that made me cry...

At the moment, I'm waiting for the newest episode's subbing to be released. It involves Chouji, so it's bound to be good.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:42 pm
Hi my name is annie as you can proboly tell my faverite character is tenten xd my second faverites are temmari and naruto biggrin  

Fire_Tanizard

Fire_Tanizard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:12 pm
i was wondering is there a way to know how many posts you did so far? because i dont want to do less then 15 by accident  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff